Pictures from SXSW

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    A thread like this is the reason why after hella years around and tons of posts I quit fucking with this place.

p.s.

HI AY*RS.

mmmhm. I haven't been here for years obviously and I TOTALLY co-sign this.

ok, what the hell are you talking about? weren't your contributions in this thread basically instigating and trying to escalate shit?

uh...okayyyy

this is exactly what I mean.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    ok, what the hell are you talking about? weren't your contributions in this thread basically instigating and trying to escalate shit?

uh...:liljohn:

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    "Those that can, do. Those that can't, write about it."

Cosmo, stay up.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha noz its a little early for 2004 nostalgia isnt it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "Those that can, do. Those that can't, write about it."

Cosmo, stay up.
    uh yeah lets not let harvey represent all music writing k? Silly. Just like in music you've got bullshit and you've got good shit.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    k?

::hipswish::

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    A thread like this is the reason why after hella years around and tons of posts I quit fucking with this place.

p.s.

HI AY*RS.

uh...okayyyy

i don't think you understand what words mean. anyway

poor rusty

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude archaic are you bi-polar or something?

• k?

::hipswish::

plz b srs!

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Oh shit that Yo Majesty pic is hilarious...I saw them rip it up the street not to long ago. Homie was hyping them up... They where entertaining and fourtaantly kept their clotthes on...

• I'm trying to size up a potential Harvey v. Talented scrap. Is one of these doods above Talented Tenth? Which one? I'll supply the betting odds accordingly.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

p.s.

HI AY*RS.

uh...okayyyy

i don't think you understand what words mean. anyway

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

I'm trying to size up a potential Harvey v. Talented scrap. Is one of these doods above Talented Tenth? Which one? I'll supply the betting odds accordingly.

Honestly I got money on Talented Tenth. I was about to type Talented Teeth.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    elise, if you were to attend a scheduled brawl between HarveyCanal and Talented Tenth, would you don a cheerleader's outfit, and if yes, what color would it be?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    elise, if you were to attend a scheduled brawl between HarveyCanal and Talented Tenth, would you don a cheerleader's outfit, and if yes, what color would it be?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    is that harvey canal doing 1990s in shiny evisus?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

is that budweiser extra?

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts

is that budweiser extra?

That was at the Fader party. That is Budweiser Free.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    as in no $ ?
    ok, i'd even drink that ginseng infused bs for that price

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah all the beer and SoCo was free at that spot.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    The Canadians particularly enjoyed the taste of freedom.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    peace to cosmo baker supreme ruler...
    stay positive!!!

• I might live at the bottom of the earth, but one thing I know fo sure is that when I do make it to NY, I'm heading to The Rub for some funky good times

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I never quite understood the point of putting a person down on a messageboard just because you don't like what they like, or whatever. Or where they came from or grew up.

It seems to be quite the trend on here and other boards I may find myself lingering to. There have been times where I felt like I needed to defend myself, but then I soon realized how stupid it really was. I've caught myself calling Alice a bitch, in which, is very wrong, but I felt the need to defend myself again. And this whole "trying to be hard" thing is really cliche.

Plus, intrepting someone on a messageboard is far different than intrepting them in person.

There are a lot of people who have been on here for years, I understand that. But they are not just on here, but actually out playing to people and putting in their part to their community. Thus, it is their obvious passion for the music. So, I ask, why are some of us so hateful? Are we that bored?

Whatever happened to just being nice to someone and not trying to start some e-beef with someone who is miles and miles away from you? What happened to that feeling of sharing records, thoughts, your music,etc without someone having a pompous ego.

You don't know what are going thru (i.e. Cosmo) and what they have been through.

Something we all have learned, at least, I think in kindergarten, is if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

And if I could make out to see all of you perform I would! It would be a wonderful experience.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

And if I could make out to see all of you perform I would! It would be a wonderful experience.

• Lets get back to some SXSW pictures...

Mickey Avalon

This had to be the most

bullshizzle i've ever heard/seen in my life.

i seriously thought it was a sick joke at first. then i was suprised to see this clown actually has fans that were there reciting his lyrics with him.

UGHH.

seems insulting to have this guy open up for Ghost and Rakim.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Something we all have learned, at least, I think in kindergarten, is if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

type what you want, but think twice before hitting submit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

type what you want, but think twice before hitting submit.

that's much better put! Yes!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    insulting to have this guy open up for Ghost and Rakim.

yeah, that I don't get. How did that happen?! I've never listened to the dude, but I really don't think I want to go there.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Federation fucking destroyed that shit, motherfuckers need to watch them perform before trying to get hype. I fucking went apeshit that whole show, shit went down for reals. Haven't been that hype in many years.