Pictures from SXSW

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Question:

i find this shit funny cuz of all the cats on this board to heckle or try to fuck w/, why cos

Answer:

he one of the few i can count on my hand from this board who actually live what they do, day in day out, dude been runnin streets since way back puttin shit down, from walls to 12's, thats the real shit most motherfuckers on this site wish they could be

Jealousy...[/b]

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    man I'll tell you one thing, Cosmo and Day and Morse Code yall all three inspire the hell out of me and last weekend was no exception.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    Question:

i find this shit funny cuz of all the cats on this board to heckle or try to fuck w/, why cos

Answer:

he one of the few i can count on my hand from this board who actually live what they do, day in day out, dude been runnin streets since way back puttin shit down, from walls to 12's, thats the real shit most motherfuckers on this site wish they could be

Jealousy...[/b]

never knew the robe says 'captain america' on it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Damn,

To go from a pretty interesting thread to some bullshit in under 10 seconds bums my day out.

Anywayz...

Plz... Someone tell me they went back later that night and picked this bad boy up!!

Oh, Cos... Sorry to hear about your friend.

• Pookie and Lucci were the bomb diggity for real. They killed it. Then Kottonmouth came on and it was like damn man these some legends right here. Shit was crazy on point.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    hi guys.

had fun over the weekend. ate a lot of mexican food, some bbq too. wanted to stop by friends of sound, but couldn't fit it in my schedule.

met a lot of cool folks last week.

jetblue made me wait approx 10hrs in total at the airport. they are dead to me.

my girlfriend dropped my 4-day old camera into a port-o-potty at the fader house. so i won't be showing you any of my pictures.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I love you my dude.

But your boy is a bitch and a herb and a pussy and he made his bed. Fuck him.

i find this shit funny cuz of all the cats on this board to heckle or try to fuck w/, why cos, he one of the few i can count on my hand from this board who actually live what they do, day in day out, dude been runnin streets since way back puttin shit down, from walls to 12's, thats the real shit most motherfuckers on this site wish they could be, but front on the strut that they are... a wise man once said pick your battles wisely...

& before some leva hollers no ayo, i never even met cos face to face but real recognizes real, carry on fine sirs...

Why Cos, ha?

That's the easiest question I could answer in this entire thread.

It's because once I came on to this board a few years back, for the longest Cos was the biggest unecessary dickhead to me out of the whole bunch. I could be in a back-and-forth discussion with Faux or Paycheck and even though we'd be clowning each other, we'd pretty much stay on topic. Then like clockwork Cos would step in to throw out some of his irrelavent, projectionist bullshit like "look at this dude, his life must be pathetic." I mean, I can even deal with Ronald McDonald jokes, which as a kid would force me to knock dudes the fuck out, better than some bandwagon bitch shit like that.

So basically dude sparked up an internet rivalry with me. That was his decision, not mine.

And every now and then I give it to him.

And as far as I can tell, the entirety of soulstrut then acts like crying ninnies over it.

Forget that the 3 times that I've ever had anything published on The Rub, that they were all done in an overtly positive light.

Forget that I've met both Cos and Ayres in person and there was absolutely no static.

My shit-talking about The Rub is confined to this board, which is exactly where Cos started shit with me.

So friggin lighten up already and realize that just because you collect/spin music and can even cite a fanbase that the whole damned world doesn't have to in turn kiss your asses.

And quit thinking you can dictate the direction of every friggin thing you touch.

Talk about pathetic...

Devin & Ryno:

Triple D & Ryno:

South Park Coalition:

Crime Mob:

Pimp C:

UGK:

Whatup, I'm KB da Kidnappa from Street Military. What did you think of my performance opening for UGK? Oh yeah, this is my snake. Last night he scared some cops at Visions to the point that one of them literlly sprinted away and another started to pull his gun. Later on tonight, I'm going to do a favor for Pimp C and knock the fuck out of some dude from Black Mike's camp. Alright, see ya later.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Damn,

To go from a pretty interesting thread to some bullshit in under 10 seconds bums my day out.

Anywayz...

Plz... Someone tell me they went back later that night and picked this bad boy up!!

That mailbox isn't there at night... R2D2 is out delivering the mail...

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

is the bnm 45 on the wall a blue grass copy ?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    you know what I am sorry for being harsh but its an emotional time and this thread made me pretty angry and I got tired of sitting back watching you cloud it up talking loud and saying nothing. Just please learn how to fall back sometimes.

haha

Sorry, I couldn't resist using that graemlin. Raj should add that one to the site.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    wow

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Dudes... looks like you had an awesome time, wish I could have been there for what looks like a Strut DJ All-Stars gathering. Next time!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I love you my dude.

i find this shit funny cuz of all the cats on this board to heckle or try to fuck w/, why cos, he one of the few i can count on my hand from this board who actually live what they do, day in day out, dude been runnin streets since way back puttin shit down, from walls to 12's, thats the real shit most motherfuckers on this site wish they could be, but front on the strut that they are... a wise man once said pick your battles wisely...

& before some leva hollers no ayo, i never even met cos face to face but real recognizes real, carry on fine sirs...

Why Cos, ha?

It's because once I came on to this board a few years back, for the longest Cos was the biggest unecessary dickhead to me out of the whole bunch. I could be in a back-and-forth discussion with Faux or Paycheck and even though we'd be clowning each other, we'd pretty much stay on topic. Then like clockwork Cos would step in to throw out some of his irrelavent, projectionist bullshit like "look at this dude, his life must be pathetic." I mean, I can even deal with Ronald McDonald jokes, which as a kid would force me to knock dudes the fuck out, better than some bandwagon bitch shit like that.

So basically dude sparked up an internet rivalry with me. That was his decision, not mine.

And as far as I can tell, the entirety of soulstrut then acts like crying ninnies over it.

Forget that the 3 times that I've ever had anything published on The Rub, that they were all done in an overtly positive light.

Forget that I've met both Cos and Ayres in person and there was absolutely no static.

My shit-talking about The Rub is confined to this board, which is exactly where Cos started shit with me.

So friggin lighten up already and realize that just because you collect/spin music and can even cite a fanbase that the whole damned world doesn't have to in turn kiss your asses.

And quit thinking you can dictate the direction of every friggin thing you touch.

Talk about pathetic...

Cosmo has done that to almost everyone who's posted inflamatory comments or been in five pager "debates". You keeping it under your skin for all these years is a very bad look.

• is the bnm 45 on the wall a blue grass copy ?

that is blue grass on my wall, yes. you need? pm.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Why Cos, ha?

It's because once I came on to this board a few years back[/b], for the longest Cos was the biggest unecessary dickhead to me out of the whole bunch. I could be in a back-and-forth discussion with Faux or Paycheck and even though we'd be clowning each other, we'd pretty much stay on topic. Then like clockwork Cos would step in to throw out some of his irrelavent, projectionist bullshit like "look at this dude, his life must be pathetic." I mean, I can even deal with Ronald McDonald jokes, which as a kid would force me to knock dudes the fuck out, better than some bandwagon bitch shit like that.

Talk about pathetic...

true feelings revealed?

so this doesn't have anything to do with the rub or racism and everything to do with deep-seated asshurtedness you've had....for years?

damn dude..please get over it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    where's the picture of the clipse w/ ronald?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    yessssssss

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Okay everybody meet Mister Me-Too...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I totally missed this shit going down while I was DJing

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

This deserves its own post

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Dope... that Patucchi edit is the hotness!

I love you my dude.

Why Cos, ha?

Talk about pathetic...

thats crazy yo, when i 1st started posting on SS, 3 of the biggest dicks were cos, paycheck & delay over a graf thread & dudes trying to pull my card, but in reality, paycheck is that dude, hooked me up on the strength, trusted me w/ his life in a sense, delay good peoples we chill time to time, havent met cos, but the respect runs deep & i know it's mutual... it's part of the ss way weed out the weak... anyways, i think this time your way off base loc'... i mean if you met dudes & they cool then why diss online, i mean beef is beef, fuck ebeef, handle that shit when you see em' or fall back, i personally think we should have SSFC pay perview & donate the $$ to charity, take that ebeef to the octagon...

When I met Cos, my thinking for that brief minute and a half was...if this dude thinks I'm crazy and thinks I'm an asshole, why in the world is he approaching me to introduce himself?

Seemed like some feeling-out-the-opposition bitch shit to me. I mean, I could have refused his handshake and started a scene...but why?

Beyond that, I just assumed that things on this board would remain the same...which of course they did.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I kinda dont really wanna be here right now...

It's a predictable point of view.

(...) I came on to this board a few years back, for the longest Cos was the biggest unecessary dickhead to me out of the whole bunch. I could be in a back-and-forth discussion with Faux or Paycheck and even though we'd be clowning each other, we'd pretty much stay on topic. Then like clockwork Cos would step in to throw out some of his irrelavent, projectionist bullshit like "look at this dude, his life must be pathetic." I mean, I can even deal with Ronald McDonald jokes, which as a kid would force me to knock dudes the fuck out, better than some bandwagon bitch shit like that.

(...)

Since you're reminiscing, reminding us what to forget, let's not forget you're six month escapade on Diplo's dick. The zenith of which was a review of a gig he did on your home turf, offering a blow-by-blow note-for-note of his performance, talking about "I personally wouldn't have played that joint, but whatever, he's a hipster..." Calling dude a "Goober" only to go on to say you couldn't see how such a dork could "pull such a fine Indian specimen" as M.I.A.

*stalker*

While it's nice to see your fervent green-with-envy rages of Philly's Boy Gone Big Tent have subsided--presumably (hopefully) because you realized your weird war has no bearing on him--it's clear from this thread (and every other post you make) that you've moved your stalkerazziing to Diplo's next door neighbor.

Give me a few minutes (I know a handful of other people were witness to the weirdness; feel free to chime in with the links) and I can dig up all those old threads and paste them side-by-side with this one, then we can all see how dense you are. Talk about bandwagon bitch shit.

How long do we have to watch you repeat the same thing over and over (directed towards similar subjects) expecting different results. Perhaps you should

quit thinking you can dictate the direction of every friggin thing you touch.

Forget your fetishizing black culture to such a degree that even the rest of the white majority of soulstrut find it creepy, offering your white solutions to black problems you claim to understand, the I'mma change my name to sound more hood Rashied phase, and much, much more

Talk about pathetic...

I said, "It's a predictable point of view."

What I really should have said is "you're so not what you say you are at all."

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    for those interested in a prime location to get your hip hop in whatever form (wax or the live spitter kind), a venue will be opening up in Oct. in Austin. it's on the small side (in the 300 capacity range), but it's run by people who are savvy in goings on of Austin and decent music in general.

PM me and we'll build.
    Georges