The 2010 NFL Thread

Comments

• RAJ said:
    This ice bowl shit is off the meat rack

I'm glad I'm sat in front of a nice fire. It looks fucking cold outdoors in Minnesota tonight. 50th anniversary celebrations, Vikings outdoors, seems fitting, a throwback to the old Met

• Phill With 2 Ls said:
    ha ha ha DAMN giants fans sound like they got hurt feelin's! LOL

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Would add that it was an absolute treat to watch Hester tonight: Casual TD catch, near runback on kickoff return, then running a punt back like a LASER to beat the ALL-TIME RETURN RECORD!! It's like he tasted that magic on the first one and needed to seal that deal the next time. Hester has always been quiet and cool. Makes me feel so good as a Bears fan.

^^^Edit: Only photo I could find from tonight's game.

• wow this Favre press conference is fucking brutal. dude looks mad pilled out

• Options
    walter_chron said:
    wow this Favre press conference is fucking brutal. dude looks mad pilled out

He's such a fucking whore for attention at this point that it makes me crazy. He supposedly "didn't want" his visit to this 5 year old cancer patient to get any attention, and his people pushed the fact that it got reported (with footage!) off on the family. Then he does this backwards 4 crap and brings it up in his post-game.

I think he would crawl up his own ass to get more attention if it was his last option. I want him gone. If he comes back next year I want an F chip on my TV to block all mentions of the bastard.

• BobDesperado said:
    I want him gone.

• Options
    Well, he does coach football.

http://www.google.com/search?q="rex+ryan"+"foot+fetish"&hl=en&num=10&lr;=&ft=i&cr;=&safe=off&tbs;=

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    huh?

that just links to Google.

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:
    huh?

that just links to Google.

Weird. It's a search on rex ryan foot fetish. Supposedly he does them with his wife, though it's not 100% certain.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

Edit: It's 100% certain. And hilarious.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

:lush:

• Raj, nice one! "On the first day of Christmas, Mike Tomlin gave to me....the Stillers in the playoffs"

Here's an oldie but a goodie

• I WANT TO PLAY WITH REX RYAN'S WIFE'S FEET ;blap:

• Options
    Phill With 2 Ls said:
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH REX RYAN'S WIFE'S FEET ;blap:

And Rex likes to watch.

This shit never happened with Vince Lombardi.

• BobDesperado said:
    Phill With 2 Ls said:
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH REX RYAN'S WIFE'S FEET ;blap:

And Rex likes to watch.

This shit never happened with Vince Lombardi.

There just wasn't any YouTube in Vince's day, that's all :shh:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

If only son!

• Options
    The Rex Ryan Trophy:

• Options
    Thursday night:

Steelers > Panthers. Unless terrorists attack the stadium.

Rest to follow.

• Steelers tonight, the rest later (but you can assume now that I'm gonna pick the Eagles to pound the Vikes with Jack Webb at QB on Sunday night)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    Thursday night:

Rest to follow.

• Options
    BobDesperado said:
    Thursday night:

Rest to follow.

Cowboys > Cards. Who had Kitna down as the Dallas MVP in September?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Pitt > Car - did i really need to pick this game ?
    Dall > Arz - Jerry couldn't have asked for a better gift
    SF > Stl - The Rams realize they actually are headed to the playoffs,lay an egg
    Mia > Det - Mia hasnt lost 2 in a row all year...Det has become a running team..nobody runs on Mia
    Tenn > KC- Tenn is the classic spoiler team
    Jax > Wash
    Balt > Cle - The Browns are done winning games...Hillis is on cruise control until next season
    NYJ > Chi - flip a coin...should be a great game
    NE > Buff - i really want to pick Buffalo.....Pats are beat up, but this is for Home field
    SD > Cin
    Hou > Den - Houston quit last week ...but who wants to lose to Tebow
    Ind > Oak - everything points to an Oakland victory...except common sense
    GB> NYG - LOCK
    TB > Sea - Tampa is dragging to the finish line....this is their water break
    Phil > Minn - MVP puts on a show for the voters
    AtL > NO- Guard Mounting

• WEEK 16
    only have a minute to pick tonight's waste of time game right now...

COWBOYS > CARDS
    Would love to pick against Dallas but I just can't see Red Skelton beating anybody... not even the Cowboys

Hopefully will have time for the other picks before 1:00 tomorrow, but I gotta get back to gettin' my Christmas cheer on. DEUCES

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I like this McGee kid in Dallas

• edpowers said:
    I like this McGee kid in Dallas

I'll like him even better in Philly next week... which NFC East fans not residing in Philadelphia do I talk down off the ledge first? Dallas, NYC, DC... I feel for all of y'all, but get used to it. It's gonna be this way for awhile :freeway:

• Options
    BobDesperado said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Thursday night:

Rest to follow.

Cowboys > Cards. Who had Kitna down as the Dallas MVP in September?

Dolphins > Lions.
    Bears > Jets. My Pal Foot-Foot falls short.
    Rams > Niners.
    Patriots > Bills. This should be 15 straight. The Bills are basically NE's twice annual booty call. The MVP does what he does once again.
    Ravens > Browns. Once again Ravens beat a team with a losing record. Their specialty.
    Jags > Racialslurs. Even without MJD.
    Chiefs > Titans. Chiefs have two great RBs and a steady QB.
    Texans > Broncos. Tebow can't match Schaub yard for yard.
    Raiders > Colts. Raiders get worked up for this one and make Peyton uncomfortable.
    Chargers > Bengals. Like the Ravens, Chargers like to beat up on bad teams.
    Packers > Giants. Giants are a big fail this year. They should have won last week.
    Bucs > Seahawks. It's time to turn off the lights on Matt Hasselbeck.
    Eagles > Vikings. The pseudo-MVP has another great game against a puddle of shit.
    Falcons > Saints. Ryan has had a better year than Brees has. Way too many non-immaculate interceptions for Breesus.

• WEEK 16

GIANTS over PACKERS - I don't know who's really gonna win this game but I'm gonna give the hated Giants their respect because they did whup us real good for three and a half quarters last Sunday- until all those stars aligned and my Birds put some mythical biblical shit on they ass in last seven plus minutes. I have a feeling that the Giants are BURNING to see the Eagles again in the playoffs and will be playing with all kinds of intensity in the last two regular season games. Or they'll still be in shock from that green bomb that dropped and splattered them all over the New Meadowlands a week ago. I say they'll come to play today.
    PATS over BILLS - some are thinking this is a trap game... could be (Bills passing game vs Pats pass defense may be a win for the Bills) but I doubt it.
    JETS over DA BEARS - Although I am starting to buy into the 2010 Bears, I still want to think they are who I thought they were. Therefore I can't crown their asses or let them off the hook.
    RAVENS over BROWN - Bmore is gonna pound Hillis into the turf.
    JAGS over DEADSKINS - Can't pick the disfunctional DC team, even with Rex Grossman actually looking pretty decent last week
    CHIEFS over TITANS - I thought KC was gonna falter down the end and the Chargers would be able to streak past them... not feelin' that way anymore. Cassel is legit, and with that running game the future is now for the Chiefs.
    49ERS over RAMS - Does anybody want to win the NFC West???
    LIONS over DOLPHINS - the Lions are UNSTOPPABLE
    BOLTS over BUNGLES - Chargers may be the best team in football right now, and I don't think they're even gonna make the playoffs.
    BRONCOS over TEXANS - The magic of Tebow (and he needs some magic if he's ever going to be a true NFL QB)
    COLTS over RAIDERS - I am incredibly tempted to pick the Raiders but I'm gonna go with Peyton Manning with his back against the wall
    BUCS over SEAHAWKS - Too little too late, unfortunately
    SAINTS over FALCONS - Nobody's talking about the Saints... especially if Roddy White is out I like the Saints' chances here
    EAGLES very big over VIKINGS - Just moved it to Tuesday night... what a pu*sy move. This is football dammit, it's SUPPOSED to be played in blizzards! Well, it'll just make it easier for us to win by the score I originally predicted- 83-17.

• Even undermanned, I still say "Hail Victory!"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    S-H-I-T-S back into the playoffs, losing again, this time to Chicago, but Jacksonville losing means they get in.

Man I hate that team. I do love how nobody expects them to do anything anymore.

Meanwhile, ho-hum, Pats clinch AFC top seed and a 1st round bye with home field throughout the playoffs. Sweet.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    KC Chiefs AFC West champs! It's been a long time coming!

F U C K Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    PrimeCutsLtd said:
    KC Chiefs AFC West champs! It's been a long time coming!

F U C K Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs fans deserve it, they always make games at Arrowhead fun to watch.

Plus I'm glad the Chargers won't be polluting the playoffs with their whining and Norm's cadaver face.