DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• / /

I think those are Escapes.

• anyone know if the AF1s and 95s I posted up top are fakes. I cant be walking around town with bootlegs on..

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    anyone know if the AF1s and 95s I posted up top are fakes. I cant be walking around town with bootlegs on..

Nike Dunk LO WHEAT bootlegs?

Sketchers?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    / /

I think those are Escapes.

yes those are acg escapes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just scooped these for 27 doll hairs:

Fake Finds!

Believe it!!!

Also, picked these up at a 2-for-1 sale at Dave's Quality Meats last week ($125) b/w "Am I gonna see these posted in the Jordans thread next week?"

Just scooped these on eBay for $40:

Yeah, I know they're Vans. I must not like sneakers.

• HamHam 872 Posts

Just scooped these on eBay for $40:

Yeah, I know they're Vans. I must not like sneakers.

those look like a pair of wellingtons

• Options
    anyone know if the AF1s and 95s I posted up top are fakes. I cant be walking around town with bootlegs on..

Nike Dunk LO WHEAT bootlegs?

Sketchers?

They look ok to me, never saw those 1's though but I'm sure they're fine.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

The 95's might be real, never seen AF1's with that color blocking before. looks more like something they do with Vandals. You got pics of the labels on the boxes, or inside the shoes? Much easier to tell that way...

• no boxes, but ill post the tags/labels in the shoes when I get home. I am wearing the AF1's now..tag says Made in China.

For years I've been (probably the only) anti-Nike sneaker head, but goddamn if Bobbito hasn't been dropping some heeeeeeeat lately:

(Sorry if I woke you up again, Sweener.)

For years I've been (probably the only) anti-Nike sneaker head, but goddamn if Bobbito hasn't been dropping some heeeeeeeat lately:

Geezus.....I'd rock those.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

and for the Winter, Bob's got...

The blue joints are ridiculous!!! These winter joints are too Timbo inspired for me but they are very Freakable.

• FINALLY a decent pair of the Bobs! Those blues will be copped if under $125 or so. I wish they were mids instead of highs, but I will fuck with the highs.

I copped my first pair of AF1 since 1992.

• Yo, your pick ain't showin' up.

Also, Kool Bob Love Highs in Red:

I might have to cop both.

I copped these....

• I am really really feeling the blazers.

Blazer Premiums

i have a pair of these in size 10.5 that i never wore and dont plan on wearing. i'll sell them for $50 w/ shipping included if anyone wants them

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    i need some air max 87. anybody knows where still to get some?

Air Force Ones, always a good look. Those HI's are SICK.

• nice.

• I'm just mad I slept on these.

The rarest, most expensive, and most UGLY dunks ever made.

Only 400 of these and they're going for over a grand on ebay right now. Shit shit shit!!!! I want to make obnoxious $$$ off garbage!!!

I'm just mad I slept on these.

Only 400 of these and they're going for over a grand on ebay right now. Shit shit shit!!!! I want to make obnoxious $$$ off garbage!!!

Yup, ugly as fuck. How much did they retail for?

FINALLY a decent pair of the Bobs! Those blues will be copped if under $125 or so. I wish they were mids instead of highs, but I will fuck with the highs.

I doubt they'll be that cheap. The lows were retailing for $150. (I got my Aubergines for free, though. Thanks J*****e!)

• I'm just mad I slept on these.

Yup, ugly as fuck. How much did they retail for?

I read different accounts. Active sold them for $150-BP sold them at $400.

I'm just mad I slept on these.

This is like the epitome of the toy shoe collector`s collection.

I actually went to Steve & Barry to check out some Starbury joints.

I actually went to Steve & Barry to check out some Starbury joints.

It may not be the best basketball shoe, but it may quite possibly be Stephon Marbury's best look to date.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

gotta have these.
    Anyone know a release date? Whats the best place to cop these online?

• Maybe pickyourshoes.com will get them, don't know of a release date. I want the reds bad. Too bad they probably will be close to $200.