DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• Damn, that is all they could whip up?!?!

They could have at least put some feathers on it or something, right?

HAHA. people on this board need to lighten up.

if he REALLY went there - "They could have at least put some miller light cans on it or something"

• Damn, that is all they could whip up?!?!

For real, where's the native american folk art colors? This shit looks like one of those knock-off looking air max shoes that nike makes that you can buy at foot locker or whatever. Complete doo doo.

Yeah, and why don't the blacks have spears on theirs and the Mexicans can have tiny sombreros on theirs.

sorry, that's just what it looks like.

Hey, I'm not the one who said "where's the feathers?", I thought using colors common in native folk art would be a respectful way of represneting the culture.

I was joshin'.

• I know, but the way it is around here, you gotta cover all bases.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Charlotte Hornets

• Charlotte Hornets

Yes, per our (SouthCrackalack and myself) conversation about early 90s Hornets mania.

My peoples @ Converse sent me 2 pairs of size 14 Black/Red Retro AeroJams.
    I cant fox w/ them.

• I wish I had "peoples" at sneaker companies.

• Options
    I wish I had "peoples" at sneaker companies.

So does Batmon.

• yea, does converse even count anymore? thats like saying i got peoples at payless.

• I wouldnt be mad at free low top All Stars

yea, does converse even count anymore? thats like saying i got peoples at payless.

CHUCK TAYLOR BITCH!!!!!

• Options

Nike Unveils N7 Air Native Shoe Designed for Native Americans

"Nike on Tuesday unveiled what it said is the first shoe designed specifically for American Indians, an effort aiming at promoting physical fitness in a population with high obesity rates."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298063,00.html

I'm considering offering $28 in trinkets for two pair.**

**As I am 1/16th Cherokee Indian I reserve the right to make jokes like this.

• Nike Unveils N7 Air Native Shoe Designed for Native Americans

"Nike on Tuesday unveiled what it said is the first shoe designed specifically for American Indians, an effort aiming at promoting physical fitness in a population with high obesity rates."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298063,00.html

I'm considering offering $28 in trinkets for two pair.**

**As I am 1/16th Cherokee Indian I reserve the right to make jokes like this.

***Since my great great grandmother was fullblooded Cherokee...I support your right to make a joke about that.

• Options
    My peoples @ Converse sent me 2 pairs of size 14[/b] Black/Red Retro AeroJams.
    I cant fox w/ them.

I just noticed that...homie you a 13. Your peoples sent you 2 pairs of oversized weaksauce. Make a flowerpot out of them, or donate them shits. Not to my neighborhood though, I don't want to see nobody wearing them around here, it's grounds for a frowning.

• Isn't everybody 1/16 Cherokee?

• Options
    Isn't everybody 1/16 Cherokee?

Everybody except Herm, he's from New Mexico.

I got good hair, so I know I have indian in my family

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Can someone explain this monstrosity?

• Can someone explain this monstrosity?

What makes the Air Jordan Spizikes so special is the fact they are made up of a total of six different Air Jordan???s, the Jordan III (midsole), Jordan IV (Wings), Jordan V (Uppers), Jordan VI (Tongue), Jordan IX (Pull Tab) also every Air Jordan Spizike to release (besides the White/Varsity Red-Classic Green) has the Jordan rising sun logo at the heel which originally release on the Jordan IX, and last but not least the Jordan XX (Laser on the inside liner).

Those are hotter than the last colorway they put out of those. You know you love that Nuggets shit yuichi, you can't front!

Everybody except Herm, he's from New Mexico.

You're confusing me with Daze, he's from New Mexico and has apparently had A LOT of Indians in him.

• Those spizikes would be a lot better if they made them in regular old school OG Jordan colorways(red/black,red/white/black). Also, those fuckers were bootlegged TO HELL.

• They did do the OG colorway a while back...

Fire Reds and Cements. I agree those were the best looking colorways for this shoe.

That shit is a disgrace to the Jordan line.

Copped some sneakers for the first time in 2 years??!!
    50 bucks at Fred Segal 50% sale. Imma be wearing these often, how should I keep the white rubber clean?

• Can someone explain this monstrosity?

I got these. I preferred the colors but I'll have to flip them. They're too big.

SPIZ'IKES

Those are probably the ugliest J's I've ever seen. Simple is best imho.

• Yeah, I cant really get with the spizike shits. I love every single original Jordan design they used to make them..but just give me a pair of the OGs and ill be happy.

• That shit is a disgrace to the Jordan line.

Please try not to talk about that which you do not know.

• Copped some sneakers for the first time in 2 years??!!
    50 bucks at Fred Segal 50% sale. Imma be wearing these often, how should I keep the white rubber clean?

Those are hot, yuichi. I don't like Blazers but that pair is good to go. Tip on keeping your white rubber clean: Don't walk around in dirt and mud. Watch where you're walking. And a toothbrush and some water with a little dish soap or even some windex should get dirt smudges off. Just clean them carefully when you do. And get some protector to spray on there before you wear them.

Edit: Ehh just noticed the toe and tongue are black. They should have left those maroon. Still not bad.

• Barkley retros: