DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• ^^^^^^^ Stick to the New Balance thread.

• The shans were fresher.

• you must be confusing me with batmon. the only sneakers i'd wear on the past couple pages are those barkley retros.

• The CB34's are hard.

• The shans were fresher.

I got those too. I got The Shans, Kanes, and Dougs just for the record.

• I think I am going to trade several pairs of retro J's that I have(all in really really really good shape or practically new).

the green beans,flips(maybe),the V's that were white and blue, the fire red IIIs, and a almost fresh out the box paid of 5s..the female colors..white/red/orange joints(I bought them in bigfoot woman size so theyd they would fit me. Also have a pair of rwo old school retro 70s or earlier 90s grey/red Nike running shoe joints. Also some solid black Vision St Wear(the Chuck Taylor kind).

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Copped some sneakers for the first time in 2 years??!!
    50 bucks at Fred Segal 50% sale. Imma be wearing these often, how should I keep the white rubber clean?

Those are hot, yuichi. I don't like Blazers but that pair is good to go. Tip on keeping your white rubber clean: Don't walk around in dirt and mud. Watch where you're walking. And a toothbrush and some water with a little dish soap or even some windex should get dirt smudges off. Just clean them carefully when you do. And get some protector to spray on there before you wear them.

Edit: Ehh just noticed the toe and tongue are black. They should have left those maroon. Still not bad.

Thanks dude. What the hell is a protector? Do they sell them shits at Foot Locker?

• ^^^ I woulda bought those but they didn't have my size. Real nice colors & materials.

I'm lovin' blazers right now. They make the best all around, everyday shoe.

• yuichi, I mean the spray on stuff, yes footlocker should have it. It keeps the dirt and grime from penetrating the material of the shoe, therefore making it easier to clean. Just make sure you know what materials are on your shoe (I presume leather) and buy the right kind for it.

^^^ I woulda bought those but they didn't have my size. Real nice colors & materials.

I'm lovin' blazers right now. They make the best all around, everyday shoe.

I know a good thing when I see it. Blazer HI Premiums baby.

yuichi, I mean the spray on stuff, yes footlocker should have it. It keeps the dirt and grime from penetrating the material of the shoe, therefore making it easier to clean. Just make sure you know what materials are on your shoe (I presume leather) and buy the right kind for it.

Cool.

• I bought these for my girl. looks real real cute.

• Options

I bought these for my girl. looks real real cute.

What kind of camera do you use? Your pics are always so clear, and I need a camera besides my cellphone.

• What kind of camera do you use? Your pics are always so clear, and I need a camera besides my cellphone.

Olympus FE-190. It's aite but there's mos definitely better.

• My newest Blazer

Blazer Tech Pack

• My newest Blazer

Blazer Tech Pack

I like these, where'd you get em?

• My newest Blazer

Blazer Tech Pack

I like these, where'd you get em?

I got them at UNDFTD in L.A. They're pretty much sold out though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I hope ur girl looks better than those.

U shoulda gave her those Blazers for reals

Trust me, homie, she makes em pop, but she could make a pair of busted paper bags look good.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Trust me, homie, she makes em pop, but she could make a pair of busted paper bags look good.

imagine what she could make pop if they we nice kicks.

Id leave u if i was ur girl. fake ass graff kicks.

imagine what she could make pop if they we nice kicks.

Id leave u if i was ur girl. fake ass graff kicks.

She's gonna kick your ass. She picked them out. You better hope she doesn't read this.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Just picked up a pair of these

and a double of the Jordan 3s white/black/fire red so that i can safely trash one pair.

• Just sold these for $450

Just sold these for $450

What a shoe collector will buy these days......!!!!!!

I am really really feeling the blazers.

Blazer Premiums

Anyone remember these?
    Deion Sanders Air Diamond

• Just picked up a pair of these

and a double of the Jordan 3s white/black/fire red so that i can safely trash one pair.

I always loved those..and could kick my own ass for not picking them up when they went on sale for the low low a few years ago at Finish Line. Damn.

• picked these up yesterday at a yard sale..they looked real..but im guessing they are bootlegs..am I right?

• same with these..

?????

• ok, these didnt come from the yard sale, but from the flea market about a year or two ago. Brand new...I think they are pretty dope..gum bottom. Dont know what the hell they are..but they look hot. Kinda hard to tell from the pic. Anyone know the name?