DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

1656667686971»

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Paris Champs-Elys?es store exclusive 1st edition Adidas ClimaCool shoes. I bought these about 8 years ago in Paris. Super light and breathe easily to keep your feet cool. They are very nice to wear in the in the Texas hot summer. You can feel the wind cut right through them as you walk.

insole flipped up to show the inside of the shoe

normal insole with small air holes

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    dL - I love that first pigeon inspired colorway, and I'm not even a pigeon fan (in terms of the other shoes that came out in that colorway). I just love the contrast of the greys and the pop of the orange. That would probably be the pair I go after at this point.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Might Nike ID something

Getting the "perfect" color combination is so tough! Been working on one, and am seriously considering buying it for 175. Dubbing it the "Purple Snakes". It's a Kobe V ID...killer, imo. =P

• Might Nike ID something

Getting the "perfect" color combination is so tough! Been working on one, and am seriously considering buying it for 175. Dubbing it the "Purple Snakes". It's a Kobe V ID...killer, imo. =P

Yeah. I have like 4 or 5 shoes saved on NikeID that I made and like, but nothing in that navy/red/white combo.

They don't give you as much control over the colors as I would like. Even within their given palettes there are certain elements that are grouped together that make it more difficult.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Yeah. I have like 4 or 5 shoes saved on NikeID that I made and like, but nothing in that navy/red/white combo[/b].

• Yeah, I've been messing around with some 90s.

I'll post up an effort in a min, the ones you posted aren't bad at all but a bit literal

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    these are the 2 nikeID 90s I had saved.

I might modify the first with a bit of red and white instead of lighter blue

• I need to cop something. I miss this thread.

I'm still livin offa my pile.

• I had been living off of my pile for a year now and I finally broke down and scooped these:

i also got these sent to me the other day: