DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• The ???Winter Pack??? Air Force 1 are scheduled to release on December 1st while the Bobbito ???Puerto Rico Pack??? Air Force 1 will drop November 17th. These will only be available for those spots that received the 1st Bobbito Air Force 1 Low.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I copped these....

So did I

I also copped a pair of these

and these

all for mad cheap.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    how much was mad cheap? i need those stabs in my life

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    how much was mad cheap? i need those stabs in my life

the stabs were $30

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    damn... i take it that wasnt an online come up... if so hawlur

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    The ???Winter Pack??? Air Force 1 are scheduled to release on December 1st while the Bobbito ???Puerto Rico Pack??? Air Force 1 will drop November 17th. These will only be available for those spots that received the 1st Bobbito Air Force 1 Low.

thx holmes. Where'd you get this info?

Maybe pickyourshoes.com will get them, don't know of a release date. I want the reds bad. Too bad they probably will be close to $200.

that's like 20 euros right?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    damn... i take it that wasnt an online come up... if so hawlur

Nah, my man had a hook up at the Nike employee store.

btw those blue Bobbito's Herm posted are

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

all for mad cheap.
    Every time that I go into the shoe store/mall,
    I say that I'm going to cop a pair of these. That $149.99 price tag
    changes that train of thought quickly.

and copped these:

I know they're silly but no shame in my game

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    and copped these:

I know they're silly but no shame in my game

im diggin those
    i need to stop lookin at this thread or ill start spendin money right now

• dayday 9,611 Posts

all for mad cheap.

If anyone has a hook up I highly recommend it

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

copped these on tuesday...mad comfy.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    picked these up yesterday at a yard sale..they looked real..but im guessing they are bootlegs..am I right?
    fakes. not sure about the air max's because that colorway actually came out....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

One of the better Nike shoes out right now.

• picked these up yesterday at a yard sale..they looked real..but im guessing they are bootlegs..am I right?
    fakes. not sure about the air max's because that colorway actually came out....

no shit? Fooled me..I really had no clue, though. I lost track of AF1's many,many,many years ago.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

all for mad cheap.

If anyone has a hook up I highly recommend it

That's cheaper than the Air Max 90's/Lights.

• copped these on tuesday...mad comfy.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

While you mofos are stuck in the 90's im of THE NOW. Just like mofos didnt know bout Dunks if you werent a Ballplayer back in the 80's.

Lebron IV and Zoom Kobe 2 are certified new classics among certain heads.

But you would know bout that cause you still talmbout AirStab/Max/Vandal/Force 1/Terminator/whatever you couldnt get your hands on, cause you were too young to cop when they debuted.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

While you mofos are stuck in the 90's im of THE NOW. Just like mofos didnt know bout Dunks if you werent a Ballplayer back in the 80's.

But you would know bout that cause you still talmbout AirStab/Max/Vandal/Force 1/Terminator/whatever you couldnt get your hands on, cause you were too young to cop when they debuted.

im not too sure about this statement above. lebrons and kobes aint certified classics. i dont see anyone wearin them shits

by the way, as a 14 year old i had between 50-60 pairs of kicks
    mommy and daddy didnt buy them either
    i had some shit. im tryin to cop joints i outgrew

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

im not too sure about this statement above. lebrons and kobes aint certified classics. i dont see anyone wearin them shits

As shoes for casual wear, you're right. But on a performance level, the Lebron II and IV, the Kobes, and the Huarache 2K series will be seen as classics, these are some of the best basketball shoes ever made for actually playing the game, not stunting on the skreets.

As shoes for casual wear, you're right. But on a performance level, the Lebron II and IV, the Kobes, and the Huarache 2K series will be seen as classics, these are some of the best basketball shoes ever made for actually playing the game, not stunting on the skreets.

THank YoU.

I was about to say the Lebron IV's as well. I tried on both at Foot Locker and was extremely pleased with both.

Ball players, wear ball playing shoes.

Huarache 2K series

My friend swears by these. Too bad I missed the boat on these.

• Ball players, wear ball playing shoes.

i don't know about that. if i'm choosing up sides at a random court, i generally follow the rule that the dudes with the best gear have the worst game.

as for those lebrons and kobes being classics....doubt it. i dont think shoe technology has advanced THAT much since the transition between chuck taylors and leather high tops. Rasheed Wallace is in the nba, balling in a pair of Air Force 1s. if any recent basketball sneakers are classics, it will be because of style alone.

• copped these on tuesday...mad comfy.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

Man, slow down homie, I ain't mad at you coppin the shoes, I'm sayin' yuichi can't be serious about these being the best nike shoes out. If you think they are, I disagree. Nothing wrong with the kicks, though. No need ot take it there and try gettin' all personal mister Stan Smith!

if any recent basketball sneakers are classics, it will be because of style alone.

Many of the Retro'd Classics were good Performance sneakers before the General Public caught on.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

Man, slow down homie, I ain't mad at you coppin the shoes, I'm sayin' yuichi can't be serious about these being the best nike shoes out. If you think they are, I disagree. Nothing wrong with the kicks, though. No need ot take it there and try gettin' all personal mister Stan Smith!

Come on Bro - Im just in Snappin Mode.

I wouldnt say "Best" no, little suburban girls arent rockin these. And Im fine wit that.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

I've always wanted to say this, but you're an idiot. Tell me other sneakers that actually fit nicely on your non-ballin' foot?

• All in all I would say the Lebron IV and Kobe are the most popular basketball shoes Nike makes now. I don't play basketball professionally or even at a level of once or twice a week, so I see no reason to own basketball sneakers that aren't realistic for casual use. I know in yuichi's case though, the shoes give him the confidence to play ball. The lad would buckle on the court with some low top chucks. I'd ball.

I actually ball in Adidas Garnetts when I do. They work fine. I don't need nothin' fancy. The Zoom 2 Kobes look like they'd be a comfy ballin' sneaker though. And I always see them at the outlet for ~$50.