DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• OK, I was hatting on the AM90 Boot, but this one looks 10x better than the brown/navy/grey/safari/whatever one that was at Niketown.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

A versatile choice for the fall.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

No, he didn't!

• yikes

• Options

OK, I was hatting on the AM90 Boot, but this one looks 10x better than the brown/navy/grey/safari/whatever one that was at Niketown.

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to earlier that had the og 95 colors which I saw on Footlocker one day. I like it.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

OGs?
    when those dropped, those had me buggin
    never got to cop a pair though

• WOW! I think this may be the longest thread I ever started. Can I have a cookie now?

New gold box.

• Options

OGs?
    when those dropped, those had me buggin
    never got to cop a pair though

Thought these were og's, but they're '93s.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    These I like:

• These I like:

I'll be in line when those drop. No doubt.

• Trainers are cool, I just never liked that toe strap.

• Options
    These I like:

I'll be in line when those drop. No doubt.

I want them too. Anyone know a release date on them?

• Nah. I asked someone at Supreme and he said he found out from Hypebeast, too. Said they are the last to know.

• I dont mind toe straps on Trainers at all..I fasten the velcro, but I dont put them through the loop/eyelet thing or whatever you'd call it.

• I dont mind toe straps on Trainers at all..I fasten the velcro, but I dont put them through the loop/eyelet thing or whatever you'd call it.

Yeah, they aren't that bad, it's just a quirk I have, I suppose. I have turned away $25 trainers for that reason though. I dig ankle straps like on dunk mid, and AF1 mid (not to mention plenty of Reebok classics with ankle straps). I like the AF1 Hi/Vandal Hi strap too. They're loose and you can slide them around, wear them off the back, etc. Something about that toe strap though. To me, it ruins the toe box design of the shoe. Again, not that bad. Different strokes...

Yeah, they aren't that bad,

yea, they are

• Did the tounge gaurds on the old Airwalks,Vision Street Wears and Larry Johnson Converse(Grandmama)

• Did the tounge gaurds on the old Airwalks,Vision Street Wears and Larry Johnson Converse(Grandmama)

Haha, yes I never liked any of that! Shit, I just remembered REACT JUICE now that you are brinigng up Grandmama joints. I lived in Charlotte throughout the LJ/Alonzo rookie years, Grandmama was so huge down there. React juice was that shit! Haha.

Haha, yes I never liked any of that! Shit, I just remembered REACT JUICE now that you are brinigng up Grandmama joints. I lived in Charlotte throughout the LJ/Alonzo rookie years, Grandmama was so huge down there. React juice was that shit! Haha.
    Yeah, I am just an hour and a half outside of Charlotte and anything Hornet related was crazy popular back then. I loved all that old Charlotte gear back in the day. Although after Zo left Charlotte I couldnt stand his whining ass.

• Yeah, I moved there the Summer before the 91/92 season, and I was super hyped on the Hornets with soon-to-be-ROY and #1 draft pick Larry Johnson. I came from NY state as a Knicks fan and quickly converted. I had all that QC purple and teal shit. Those were great colors in the early 90s... LJ and Alonzo were great on the Hornets. Kendall Gill, Rex Chapman, Muggsy Bogues (still the shortest man to ever play in the NBA I believe), all them old dudes.

• Yeah, I loved that fucking team. Best live basketball game I ever attended was in that arena. That place used to get craaazy hyped up. I still cant believe they arent there anymore. Sad.

• Maybe not for me, but these are slick:

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

Nike Unveils N7 Air Native Shoe Designed for Native Americans

"Nike on Tuesday unveiled what it said is the first shoe designed specifically for American Indians, an effort aiming at promoting physical fitness in a population with high obesity rates."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298063,00.html

• Damn, that is all they could whip up?!?!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Damn, that is all they could whip up?!?!

They could have at least put some feathers on it or something, right?

For real, where's the native american folk art colors? This shit looks like one of those knock-off looking air max shoes that nike makes that you can buy at foot locker or whatever. Complete doo doo.

For real, where's the native american folk art colors? This shit looks like one of those knock-off looking air max shoes that nike makes that you can buy at foot locker or whatever. Complete doo doo.

Yeah, and why don't the blacks have spears on theirs and the Mexicans can have tiny sombreros on theirs.

sorry, that's just what it looks like.

Yeah, and why don't the blacks have spears on theirs and the Mexicans can have tiny sombreros on theirs.

Hey, I'm not the one who said "where's the feathers?", I thought using colors common in native folk art would be a respectful way of represneting the culture.

Sorry, I was making a joke. A bad joke, but a joke never the less. I'm not racist by any means. If anything, I'm an equal opportunity offender that pokes fun at all races.