2007 MOTHERF*CKING MLB THREAD BEYACHES!!

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    *** You are laughing at this user ***

• User has been ignored

You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

Keep crying... I posted about your dumbass comment that the recent pathetic baseball being played by the RedSox was due to.. 1. having made some trade for a worthless relief pitcher. 2. having let that relief pitcher lose 4 games.

Why don't you deal with the other gang of problems the team has like the bullpen is half dead from being overpitched. The starters are all losing steam bigtime except for Josh Beckett. How about lack of offense... rookies and old timers like mike lowell are carrying oriz and manny who both put up sorry-ass seasons. Where is JD Drew?? no-name never heard of bums in the national league have more home runs.

I'd love to respond to whatever utter bullshit you post, but i'm ignoring my first smartass user of soulstrut.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Growing up a Mets fan in NY I used to think Yankee fans were assholes.

Now I have indisputable proof.

Sox never make it %#!@&* easy, do they?

Down 1 run in the bottom of the ninth,bases loaded with 1 out & LOSE

& you just KNEW the D-Rays weren't gonna help us out with the Yanks

IS THIS GOING TO COME DOWN TO THE LAST DAY???

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I think it has to, at least as far as best record (and home field advantage) goes. Still tied with the Indians.

We could take the Division tonight, though. But then, we could have taken the Division last night. Or a week ago. Still, if you had asked me at the beginning of the season if I'd be happy to be in our current position with three left to play, I'd have said yes.

• Growing up a Mets fan in NY I used to think Yankee fans were assholes.

Now I have indisputable proof.

Blahzay blah blah blah... step on player, and who's to say you are not a piece of shit?? I've seen plenty of words thrown around on behalf of your worthless opinionated posting.

• GO PHILS!!!!!

• Shit, Go ROCKIES! Final series at home against the Dbacks this weekend could put us over the top (wild card, division), I'ma try to go to both tonight and tomorrow's game. FAIR-WEATHER BASEBALL FAN ALERT! Haha. I gotta support my local team in any sport though.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

GO PHILS!!!!!

• GO PHILS!!!!!

Fingers are crossed.

• Disintereted party: Go Phils, Go BrewCrew, fuck the Cubs.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Sox never make it %#!@&* easy, do they?

Down 1 run in the bottom of the ninth,bases loaded with 1 out & LOSE

& you just KNEW the D-Rays weren't gonna help us out with the Yanks

see. it's hard to not wanna punch a wall.
    what do you guys see happenin in the playoffs? do ya think theyre gonna shape up?

what do you guys see happenin in the playoffs? do ya think theyre gonna shape up?

Well, with Manny and Youk back and Drew finally hitting, the offense is giving me hope. I think Beckett can win 2 out of every 3 post-season starts and Schilling can give you a chance to win each time out, but Dice-K and Wakefield are the x-factors in the starting rotation, and the bullpen minus Papelbon is spotty as hell.

I think we can beat the Angels, but the Indians could take us with the tandem of Sabbathia and Carmona. If we get to the ALCS???and I'd give us better than 50-50 to do so???it's anyone's series. The Yanks have proven very difficult in matching up with this Sox team, and if we take it, it's going to be in 6 or 7 games. I wouldn't bet any significant amount of cash on that one. Although I will make a little bet with Jazzercism if it comes to that.

Whoever wins the American league wins the World Series. It's that simple.

• I'd join in the Yanks-Sox debate but I'm taking cues from my team and resting up until the playoffs. I'll probably chime in if the Sox blow it.

also, Youkilis is overrated. His numbers since the All Star break are doo doo.

• GO PHILS!!!!!

Fingers are crossed.

i hope they dont pitch eaton tomorrow

• i hope they dont pitch eaton tomorrow

When this guy pitched for the Padres, I hated it. I think I went to 3 straight games where he pitched. Lost 'em all.

GO PADRES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT~~!!

THANK YOU B-MORE!!

NOW WHAT, BOSTON!

THE BATTLE HASNT EVEN BEGUN.

• You know why I love baseball and baseball players????

BECAUSE THEY ARE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRUNKS!

Man, this is fun to watch.

Nice work, Sox. Now, let's make this just the first of four.

THEY PAAAAHHHTYING TONIGHT BUOOOOYYYY.
    I WISH I WAS THERE!

• Papelbon is dancing on the field in his underwear. Wearing a Bud Light box on his head.

Nice shit, dood.

Seriously, that was some funny shit to watch. I was there when Papi won the 2004 ALDS on a homer over the angels, and we stuck around for an hour and a half afterward.

This must have been a lot cooler.

And, on the drunk note...my dad had a student that went on to become a pitcher for the Pirates a few years back. Pitcher told a story of going out in the offseason with his catcher...and they split 25 beers. Over lunch.

Man. Baseball players are DRUNKS.

Just adds to my love of the sport.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    GO PHILS!!!!!

Time for GBH to get a new ava-tah!

PAPELBONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Papelbon is an absolute lunatic.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

GO CUBS!!!!!

Fingers are crossed.

Time for GBH to get a new ava-tah!

PAPELBONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Papelbon is an absolute lunatic.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I'm rolling with Pap for the ALDS. And how much better do we all feel after Dice-K pitches 8 and gives up only 2?

I was a little disappointed to hear that no Sox players decided to run down the street in their uniforms and storm the local bars, though. That shit was incredible last year.

• GO CUBS!!!!!

• GO PHILS!!!!!

PLAYOFF BOUND, BITCHES!!!!!!

why are the mets so sad?
    arent most people happy when vacation starts?????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PHILLIES BABY!!!!

JROLL=MVP

• Who y'all got in the one game jammie tonight?

Good luck to my Padres peeps. Kinda rooting for the underdog Rockies though. Tulowitzki!

• I gotta say the Pads are going to win this one. Just give Peavy one or two runs of support and he'll do the rest.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Go Angels.
    With Guerrero and Cabrera, they're my team to "cheer" on.