2007 MOTHERF*CKING MLB THREAD BEYACHES!!

Comments

• O_A is watching the chevy commentary. You don't actually hear the game but you get a cam on the pitcher's mound and a cam from I think the dugout or something and two people yapping. That shit annoyed me so I just went with the espn virtual play by play, good enough.

HOW BOUT TULO AND HOLLIDAY HOMERING IN THE FIRST?? HARD AS FUCK.

• FUCK this inning needs to end

• FUCK this inning needs to end

Yeah i've got both going at the same time. Phils putting in some work right now.

• Yeah the Rockies have given up more than they should have already. I hope they turn it back around soon. Couple early homers won't win the game, that's for sure.

• did Kaz Matsui just go grand salami or what?

THE ROCKIES ARE EN FUEGO

I really hate that I'm not getting to see any of this series. To me, with no dog in the hunt, it's the most interesting.

• did Kaz Matsui just go grand salami or what?

THE ROCKIES ARE EN FUEGO

I really hate that I'm not getting to see any of this series. To me, with no dog in the hunt, it's the most interesting.

6-3 the rockies are upsetting lotta those phils fans, I certainly did not pick them to play this well.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yanks are getting SPANKED!

WTF is up with the insects at the Jake?

Day of the locust up in there!!

• WTF is up with the insects at the Jake?

Day of the locust up in there!!

No shit man.

Good game.

Carmona...where did this dude come from this year. He's been money. Great performance today.

A-Rod's struggles continue.......

• Just wanna pop in and rep for the D Backs....

Finishing it up at Wrigley tomorrow...

Keeping it close right now for this Angels Sox game...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Is A-Rod a choker??

If he goes 0fer in this series does he join the ranks of Kenny Rogers and Bill Buckner??

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Just wanna pop in and rep for the D Backs....

Yessir, our rookies are Frickin' shit up right now. Young and Reynolds are the truth!

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Just wanna pop in and rep for the D Backs....

Yessir, our rookies are Frickin' shit up right now. Young and Reynolds are the truth!

Frickin' =

• Just wanna pop in and rep for the D Backs....

Yup...Young was clutch last night...

frickin?? hhaha

• What's that ManRam wears around his braids? It looks like a sleeve or cut-off neck of a t-shirt.

He crushed that shit.

Little showboat-y. Lil' bit.

• Little showboat-y. Lil' bit.

While I agree in principle, if you win a playoff game with a 475 ft. home run...well, have a moment.

Seriously, in all of sports, that is the one moment I would love to be able to do. Living in Boston through the Papi years, it is seriously the most satisfying moment in all of sports, imo.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    What's with every series being 2-0 right now? Sunday's gonna be ridamndiculous sports-wise.

While I agree in principle, if you win a playoff game with a 475 ft. home run...well, have a moment.

Seriously, in all of sports, that is the one moment I would love to be able to do. Living in Boston through the Papi years, it is seriously the most satisfying moment in all of sports, imo.

I watched that shit on the liquor store TV completely hammered and cursed the Sox to all of San Francisco. Frickin' Boston people everywhere these days - I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to live in Boston either.

• Haha! Stupid Cubs!

The Phillies are relying on Jamie Moyer? Yikes...

Condolences to Phillies fans - I know there are
    many on here ... I think you guys may have spent
    yourselves just making the playoffs, and then you
    ran into the runaway train that is the Rockies - those
    dudes have won 18 out of 19 now. Ridiculous.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Little showboat-y. Lil' bit.

I watched that shit on the liquor store TV completely hammered and cursed the Sox to all of San Francisco. Frickin' Boston people everywhere these days - I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to live in Boston either.

Sayin. Can I just speak on the Red Sox Nation right now? Everywhere I turn here in Portland some 30ish dude is repping Sox gear. I been a fan since '77 and don't remember anybody out here liking them until recently. Since '04 seems like them are the white middle class team of choice. Side note: I was eating lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant this week and kitchen door flung open. Of course the cook was wearing a Sox lid. Our market penetration is deep but my middle class self-hatred is starting to kick in.

• 18 out of 19 now. Ridiculous.

I can't even believe this is going down right now. Downtown Denver was cracking last night. The Rockies went from mostly ignored to a series away from the World Series in what, a month? The 18-1 record, the 13 inning wild card tie breaker game, the first post season appearance since 1995, and a first round sweep, incredible.

The D-backs are the only team to beat us in 19 games, so this next series should be interesting, especially with both teams coming off a sweep and a 5 day break.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Just read an LA Times article about how dude is on some next level shit in terms of hand-eye coordination. And how his work ethic is second to none.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    COCO CRISP. is this not the coolest name in all of sports?

Sayin. Can I just speak on the Red Sox Nation right now? Everywhere I turn here in Portland some 30ish dude is repping Sox gear. I been a fan since '77 and don't remember anybody out here liking them until recently. Since '04 seems like them are the white middle class team of choice. Side note: I was eating lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant this week and kitchen door flung open. Of course the cook was wearing a Sox lid. Our market penetration is deep but my middle class self-hatred is starting to kick in.

Part of the problem is this whole 'Red Sox Nation,' nonsense. They've packaged and sold every square inch of territory.

Not that they aren't reinvesting the money, mind you...

I went to the Dominican earlier this year, and that was some cool market penetration. David Ortiz is on some serious Babe Ruth shit down there. If you said, "I'm from Boston," you got LOVE. That dude is Larger than LARGER than life in the D.R.

Now, to make another post.

• Nice win, great sweep.

3 down. 8 to go.

You'd think the Yanks could at least beat up the Tribe
    for us a little before we have to face them, but no -
    looks like they are just going to lay down and die.

You'd think the Yanks could at least beat up the Tribe
    for us a little before we have to face them, but no -
    looks like they are just going to lay down and die.

Hold that thought

Good to see Roger still can't pitch the big game, though

• What's that ManRam wears

worst nickname ever