NBA 2010 -'11 (Deluxe Version)

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Joakim Noah

Dude is dope. Even got the wacky looking Dennis Rodman freethrow form down!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Joakim Noah

Haakim Warrick is killin' the Bulls tonite.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    [

Dude would be dope in the dunking contest.

maru said:
    Miami looking terrible so far

8-7

Losing Haslem is a big loss. They now look to get Dampier?????

Well see.....

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Signing Dampier would be a horrible decision. Guy is deadweight and has hands of stone.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    Joakim Noah

Our Bulls beat writer Tweeted last night something like "Haakim Warrick has 19 points so far against the Bulls. Did he score 19 points total last year when he was on the team?" I was like, Oh yeah, Warrick was on the Bulls last year, completely underused by Vinny. Encouraging game for the Bulls. Already without Boozer, Chicago lost its backup PF Taj Gibson with a foot issue, a guy who hadn't missed any games previously. Second game of a back-to-back and real thin up front makes willing out a "W" that much more impressive.

I really do hope Baron Davis and Chris Kaman's return doesn't disrupt the good things going for the Clippers right now.....I'm afraid it will though......

They could do that Eric Gordon/Blake Griffin pick and roll ALLL DAAYYY.

I can't imagine how much better John Wall would be playing if he were wearing Kobe's instead of those clunky Reeboks....

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Finally, David Lee returns and the Warriors end their 1-7 slip since he got injured. The Warriors are so thin I knew they couldn't lose his 15-20 points that he's been putting up, plus his 10 rebounds. But what I didn't realize is that Lee is the leader of this team. They just don't play with the same energy and enthusiasm without him. Unfortunately we are now 8-9 because of that long losing streak we went on minus Lee.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    After watching the Mav's beat up the Heat last night I have to ask the following.

The 2010 Miami Heat

A) Have no chemistry, will remain this way and will wind up a .500 team.

B) Know that the regular season don't mean shit and will dominate in the Playoffs

C) Will prove that 2 superstars can't play together and both be happy.

D) Have no big men, Chris Bosh is over-rated, won't make the Playoffs

E) Will win it all.

Rockadelic said:
    After watching the Mav's beat up the Heat last night I have to ask the following.

The 2010 Miami Heat

A) Have no chemistry, will remain this way and will wind up a .500 team.

B) Know that the regular season don't mean shit and will dominate in the Playoffs

C) Will prove that 2 superstars can't play together and both be happy.

D) Have no big men, Chris Bosh is over-rated, won't make the Playoffs

E) Will win it all.

F) Spoeltra doesnt have the headgame to manage LeBron and Wade who both are questionable leaders in their own right. Just becasue u score alot doesnt make u a leader. That's why they deferred to Haslem. Being a Superstar and a Leader are TWO different things.
    Its still too early to panic.

batmon said:

I got The Lakers takin it all against .............Chicago (yeah i said it.)

Unless Orlando changes up that 3 point bullshit, they'll still fall short.

I cant see Miami leapfroggin' to the Finals. BINGO

Milwaukee on the comeup. Magette is a very good addition along w/ John Salmons.EHHHHhhhhhhh

New Jersey is a sleeper. EHHHHHhhhhhhh

Atlanta - I dont know.....will they be better in THE PLAYOFFS this year????

If the O'Neals in Boston hold up - watch the fuck out. (Jury still out.)

My Pacers wont do shit but Hibbert should get his monster on this year. (A.J. Price.....) :shh:

West Coast Sleeper/Dark Horse..........Houston. EHhhhhhhhhhhh

I still ride for Portland Trailblazers....... :P

Tyson Chandler and the Dallas Chemistry look way better than last year.

Yea that Jordan commerical is ill.

Like I said, Lebron would be better suited with a shooter like Rip Hamilton coming off a curl.

And Wade with a prototypical Center (Shaq) that will establish a simple inside-outside game.

Unless Wade starts making backdoor cuts (which I don't see happening), this merger will remain ice cold. He sure ain't playmaker, cuz his court vision and passing skills are HORRIBLE.

If the coach wants to make this work, keep 'em on the floor ONE AT A TIME. Bosh/Wade or Bosh/James. That's the only way the team is gonna get any rhythm going.

Get at me bitch!

Those Pacers are legit. Their ball movement is excellent and Roy Hibbert is BALLLin'.

Still perplexed as to why Kobe feels the need to dominate the ball.

i missed the game so i cant see why kobe went nut.
    yall are favored to win it all yet your frontcourt depth is suspect.
    who are your back up big men?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Anyone see Lebron bumping Spolestra?

Look familiar?

Seriously dude needs to quit that shit. Right now, he looks like a damn baby. And after seeing him bump his coach again (which makes me think the previous bump was definitely not an accident), I'm wondering if dude always was a baby.

That Jordan commercial ether is looking more an more on point right about now.

Bogus. On the Spoelsta one, you can clearly see the way LeBron throws his hand backward after the fact, like, "Get out of my way." Child please! Why am I not surprised the Heat players already are throwing their coach under the bus? Where is the accountability.

Carlos Boozer's first full-contact practice is today, almost two months after he "fell over a gym bag while trying to turn on a light at 6 p.m. at his Chicago apartment."

The Coach Bump is bullshit. The media has gotten u focused on some nonsense. Its not a story...theyre attempting to make it into one.

batmon said:
    The Coach Bump is bullshit. The media has gotten u focused on some nonsense. Its not a story...theyre attempting to make it into one.

Unless that was some staged WWF type shit; I think it's significant. Sure the media will blow it up for something to talk about...but I still think it's significant as hell when a star player is walking through his coach. That level of lack of respect will certainly have consequences on the court.

That being said, I still expect this team to be a totally different one in the playoffs.

JectWon said:
    batmon said:

Unless that was some staged WWF type shit; I think it's significant. Sure the media will blow it up for something to talk about...but I still think it's significant as hell when a star player is walking through his coach. That level of lack of respect will certainly have consequences on the court.

That being said, I still expect this team to be a totally different one in the playoffs.

In not significant. Players and Coach dont always get along. Deal. Larry Brown and Iverson didnt get along.
    Dont buy into it.

batmon said:

In not significant. Players and Coach dont always get along. Deal. Larry Brown and Iverson didnt get along.
    Dont buy into it.

I know but...I'm sayin'....how many rings did that coach/player combo clutch?

JectWon said:
    batmon said:

Dont buy into it.

Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson got two if im not mistaken. Not a big deal.

• Options
    batmon said:
    JectWon said:
    batmon said:

Dont buy into it.

Billy & Reggie only got one. Billy got fired in the middle of the season in '78.

BobDesperado said:
    batmon said:
    JectWon said:
    batmon said:

Dont buy into it.

Billy & Reggie only got one. Billy got fired in the middle of the season in '78.

Was Reggie gone when he was re-hired?

How about Spree and P.J.? How many rings?

Physically abusing your coach is a bitch move. Everyone knows who is the alpha dogs on the Miami Heat, yet LeBron not only puts the blame on the coach but feels the need to push him around as well? This is not how superstars are supposed to act. But, hey, this is the year of heavily-favored teams failing and then blaming the coach. See: Cowboys, Dallas and Vikings, Minnesota.

white_tea said:
    How about Spree and P.J.? How many rings?

Physically abusing your coach is a bitch move. Everyone knows who is the alpha dogs on the Miami Heat, yet LeBron not only puts the blame on the coach but feels the need to push him around as well? This is not how superstars are supposed to act. But, hey, this is the year of heavily-favored teams failing and then blaming the coach. See: Cowboys, Dallas and Vikings, Minnesota.

Wow, Bumping into the coach is the equivalent to Choking the coach?

OK. Ill jump on the overhyped, drama wagon.

Since when is TOTAL team harmony guarantees Championship Team?

What fantasyland are in if you thinkin in the locker room there arent ANY problems?

What's next - "OMG, Kobe ignored the Coach's gameplay and went nut. That's like Punching Phil Jackson in the face!"

cmon dudes

I'm not really trying to hype it. But, to me, clashing with a coach verbally or mentally is one thing and, in a world of oversize egos, a given. Clashing physically is a whole 'nother scenario and crosses the line. No matter what the players think, the coach is the boss and you don't touch the boss. Case closed.

white_tea said:
    I'm not really trying to hype it. But, to me, clashing with a coach verbally or mentally is one thing and, in a world of oversize egos, a given. Clashing physically is a whole 'nother scenario and crosses the line. No matter what the players think, the coach is the boss and you don't touch the boss. Case closed.

Who's the boss?