NBA 2010 -'11 (Deluxe Version)

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    GenePontecorvo said:
    BobDesperado said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    My all-NBA frontline has T Hansborough, K Love and Nowitzki.

Still high from the 2010 Super Bowl, huh?

Might need some Euros to round out the guards.....Hinrich and Steve Blake aren't cutting it for me. Brian Cardinal, coming off the bench.

Don't forget Scalabrine.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is that Scalabrine's Sicilian brother?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    hey GP I haven't been hanging around much lately - what bet did Hair Club for Men lose to you that gives him that Breezus avatar?

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:
    Is that Scalabrine's Sicilian brother?

You've been waiting for that one.

Grazie.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• Options
    Same old Knicks.

Really, kids. That second half was pathetic.

• Rockadelic said:

That dunk was murder to the first degree. I think the refs called offensive foul to save face for Gortat.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    wow. matt barnes just picked up a probable suspension on some REALLY dumb shit. i know he's a hot head, which i'm ok with, but pushing a coach? that's just idiotic.

mavs will exit in the first round again. sorry, it will happen, it's their thing.

• JimBeam said:
    wow. matt barnes just picked up a probable suspension on some REALLY dumb shit. i know he's a hot head, which i'm ok with, but pushing a coach? that's just idiotic.

mavs will exit in the first round again. sorry, it will happen, it's their thing.

Not exactly a bold claim for those with eyes and a TNT subscription.

They say Dirk's knee is hurting...shut him down then. This team is a fucking joke. You lucky you got that billie Cuban, cos you've managed to run a perfectly mediocre franchise for over a decade now. It does suck the NBA stole the one title you had coming, but you shoulda known yr role in the NBA caste system. Nellie Jr. - Carlisle - JET fucking BLOW ME.

• Options
    GenePontecorvo said:
    JimBeam said:

Not exactly a bold claim for those with eyes and a TNT subscription.

They say Dirk's knee is hurting...shut him down then. This team is a fucking joke. You lucky you got that billie Cuban, cos you've managed to run a perfectly mediocre franchise for over a decade now. It does suck the NBA stole the one title you had coming, but you shoulda known yr role in the NBA caste system. Nellie Jr. - Carlisle - JET fucking BLOW ME.

R u mad?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/gameflash/2011/03/31/29409_recap.html?eref=sihp

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    LOL....is that a cardboard cutout?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I'd make that face if I had to sit next to a blathering Mark Jackson too.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the raptors stink and are embarassing for canadians but it's weird when you think of the teams they beat which is like 20% of their wins
    celtics,OKC (series sweep),chicago and dallas

i know people still pay to watch them but this thing has to stop

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I hatt college basketball. This game is wack.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    The game was nasty but the tournament was great

so glad Rodman got into the HOF

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    pcmr said:
    The game was nasty but the tournament was great

so glad Rodman got into the HOF

Co-sign on both counts....Rodman in the HOF was long overdue...greatest rebounder in the last 40 years!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    yep rings and records

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Kings seem to be likely leaving Sacramento.....Even as a bitter and dangerous rival of the Lakers, I think I could speak for every Laker fan in saying that Sactown had the rowdiest and best fans in the NBA for a minute. Their team was crazy, and should have won the title.

And THIS is an emotional clip