NBA 2010 -'11 (Deluxe Version)

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Warriors got spanked tonight by the Bulls, which was what I was afraid of. D. Lee didn't play because he cut his elbow on a guy's tooth last night going for a rebound against the Knicks. Curry and Ellis played 40+ minutes as well. The team is still young and learning and it was a back-to-back on the road.

As for Miami, I expect them to come together eventually. The season is still very young. And by the way, Bosh does compliment Wade and Lebron since he's mostly an outside player on offense, and he does not need the ball all the time.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    batmon said:
    Shut the fuck up

huh?

And by the way, Bosh does compliment Wade and Lebron since he's mostly an outside player on offense, and he does not need the ball all the time.

I mean, how effective is that gonna be? Bosh just sittin' outside waiting for the ball. If you don't have an inside-outside game, you're bound to lose to a team like Boston.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    batmon said:
    Shut the fuck up

location up for grabs!

yuichi said:
    And by the way, Bosh does compliment Wade and Lebron since he's mostly an outside player on offense, and he does not need the ball all the time.

I mean, how effective is that gonna be? Bosh just sittin' outside waiting for the ball. If you don't have an inside-outside game, you're bound to lose to a team like Boston.

they have several dudes that are capable of driving and kicking out, and all three are relatively effective from the perimeter. i just think that they get beat the fuck up whenever they play boston.

but, fuck both those teams, really. yeah, i'm drankin. who's with me?

So basically you've never paid attention to Bosh and are probably only watching the Heat because of LeBron.

motown67 said:
    So basically you've never paid attention to Bosh and are probably only watching the Heat because of LeBron.

I'm just saying Bosh is soft and he ain't done shit yet with the Heat. I mean, Gasol battles harder against the Celtics than he does, and he's less physically gifted.

Lebron did his thing tonight.

Once Denver gets Kenyon Martin and Chris Anderson back, they're gonna be a serious threat to the Lakers again.....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yuichi said:

Like Memet "That guy can ball" Okur?

batmon said:
    yuichi said:

Like Memet "That guy can ball" Okur?

You're an unhappy man.

Mehmet has range, and can pass really well. So he'd be more effective than Bosh at this point.

b/w

Wanna explain your "shut the fuck up"?

On offense bosh is more face the basket jump shooter but can go inside. Okur stands out at the 3-point line almost exclusively. One can ball I guess and the other is a loser for his team.

yuichi said:
    Damn, it looks like it's gonna be very difficult for the Heat to get the Big Three playing together.

Someone on T.V. was saying at the beginning of the season that they might have trouble getting it done, because all three need the rock in their hands to be effective.

I mean, none of 'em necessarily complement each others' style of play. There was a statistic on a previous broadcast thrown out there that said Lebron and Wade get their points in a VERY similar fashion.

Bottom line, it's not looking good for Miami. I think they might even do better if they let Lebron play one half, and Wade the other. Let them go all out.

I'm not fronting on the Heat. They're gonna be exciting to watch.
    And I'm still a fan of Lebron James.

If any team can do it, it's this one. Lebron is a helluva leader.

Lebron's gonna be handling the rock the most. So who's team it is, ain't gonna really matter.

7 years, and he's not able to take a few possessions off?? Jeez louis...

Ride or Dye.

• Damn Kevin Love with the 30-30 game. Caucasoid ballers represent!

Batmon, that doesn't really justify you using foul language again.

Should I really stoop down to your level again and then have cats blame me for causing drama? lol

Ridiculous. Check yourself dude. Seriously.

• Hornets 8-0. Recognise.
    Dallas next away and then right back again at home.
    #1 Defense in the leauge, #1 shooting percentage as well.

Woooooo!

yuichi said:
    Batmon, that doesn't really justify you using foul language again.

Should I really stoop down to your level again and then have cats blame me for causing drama? lol

Ridiculous. Check yourself dude. Seriously.

haslem here to be the enforcer. lookout.

When is it ok to declare Bosh as a bust or just not really part of the "big 3"? The Big 2 1/4?

After Xmas, , before or after All-Star break?

And were are the "Bosh is a Superstar" dudes at?

Bosh is a really good player but he's nowhere near the level of Wade of LeBron

Demar Derozan

Seems like I'm dealing with a bunch of pussies here.

Don't blame me next time I try to stay civil and talk about basketball.

yuichi said:

BLAKE GRIFFIN IS AS LOCK FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:

It's between him and Wall

Griffin is averaging 16/11 a game.

There have been ROY's with worse numbers.

Rockadelic said:
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:

It's between him and Wall

Griffin is averaging 16/11 a game.

There have been ROY's with worse numbers.

Wall is 18/9.8 ass.....if the he leads the Wiz to a better record..........

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Suns set a franchise record 22 3's with no RoLo and Kobe and Phil just had to cry fight and complain.

Nice pass from Barnes to Jrich at the end, too.

batmon said:
    yuichi said:

AND I SHOULD START A NEW THREAD CUZ PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO YELL IN HERE!!!!!!!

mylatency said:
    Suns set a franchise record 22 3's with no RoLo and Kobe and Phil just had to cry fight and complain.

Nice pass from Barnes to Jrich at the end, too.

Good luck with that holding up.

Portland's Curse is now on Brandon Roy.

Oden DONE for the season AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! For the third time!!!

Oden = sam Bowie

• Options
    motown67 said:
    Oden = sam Bowie

Except he's not even as productive as Bowie.

This is the THIRD time the Blazers have been burned like this. In '72 they drafted LaRue Martin when they could have taken Dr. J.