NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

True, but you gotta give him credit for making Sactown one of the hottest tickets during those years with Webber, Christie, Bibby, and flopmaster Vlade.

he got traded for bibby.

and he is still nice.

oh yea that's right.

Miami doesn't exactly run and gun. Memphis under Hubie Brown and Sacramento under Rick Adelman, fit his style well.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    and he is still nice.

here we go

Can you explain NICE?

Jason Kidd for Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, and Kwame Brown.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    and he is still nice.

here we go

Can you explain NICE?

He opens doors for old ladies.

Everyone here know who his now famous high school team mate is??

Randy Moss.

Do I get an OG James Carr record?

• and he is still nice.

here we go

Can you explain NICE?

He opens doors for old ladies.

randy moss.

no, he is nice, like

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    You guys are all in the dark about one of the hottest teams in the nba, the Warriors! Came back on the Heat after being down 10 or more for most of the game. They just got that magic and started lighting up and forcing turnoves that led to fast break points.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I watched parts of that game, Kelenna Azubuike was huge at the end.

You guys are all in the dark about one of the hottest teams in the nba, the Warriors! Came back on the Heat after being down 10 or more for most of the game. They just got that magic and started lighting up and forcing turnoves that led to fast break points.

You didnt say shit when they lost to Orlando/Broken streak. And beating the Heat is no accomplishment.

But yeah theyre playin very well.

My Pacers beat the "hottest" team in the L last night.

You didnt say shit when they lost to Orlando/Broken streak. And beating the Heat is no accomplishment.

I haven't commented after most wins either so what's your point?

You guys probably don't know it but the warriors are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. Watch out.

• Jason Kidd for Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, and Kwame Brown.

hahaha wow you guys dont think that would actually happen do you

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    not in a million years.

You guys probably don't know it but the warriors are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. Watch out.

The warriors have gone 10-2 and I've only made about 3 posts about them. So what IS ur point again?

The warriors have gone 10-2 and I've only made about 3 posts about them. So what IS ur point again?

We all know the ending.

hahaha wow you guys dont think that would actually happen do you

One can always wish.

Who's gonna argue with this guy.....Mav's are going to the Finals

Hey Rich, they ain't looking too impressive so far though huh? Still a lot of people's pre-season favorites (including mine). Let's see if they could turn it on before the Allstar break.

Joel, you ready for tonight? Bay area thugs come to Staples. I just need to get to a spot where they have FSNW.

Hey Rich, they ain't looking too impressive so far though huh? Still a lot of people's pre-season favorites (including mine). Let's see if they could turn it on before the Allstar break.

Avery Johnson has said he expects them to gel by January......personally I don't think you can just do this on cue.......but I'm patient enough to wait and see.

Avery Johnson has said he expects them to gel by January......personally I don't think you can just do this on cue.......but I'm patient enough to wait and see.

Definitely not on cue, but Avery Johnson is a good motivator. I think he can do it.

• Josh Howard is really coming into his own this year though. 47 last night.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Jamal Tinsley and crew got shot at last night?

Tinsley's group had arrived at the club in three cars owned by the player -- a Mercedes, a Rolls Royce and a Dodge Charger. Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Sgt. Paul Thompson said a group of people had congregated around the Rolls Royce and was giving Tinsley a hard time about his cars and his earnings.

After Tinsley and his friends left, they realized they were being followed by a gray Chrysler and a dark pickup truck, Thompson said.

Instead of going home, Tinsley's group pulled into the Conrad Hotel, a downtown luxury hotel, where the shooting began. Tinsley's Rolls Royce was struck by several bullets, and five bullet holes were found in the Charger, police said.

No one was injured in the Charger.

Two vehicles in Tinsley's group then followed the shooters in a chase, and Tinsley's brother, James, returned fire at the attackers, police said.

It was unknown whether anyone was hit, and Jamaal Tinsley was not involved in the chase, Thompson said.

(read more)

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    damn. the pacers simply cannot catch a break in the PR department.

Joel, you ready for tonight? Bay area thugs come to Staples. I just need to get to a spot where they have FSNW.

It should be a good game. I think the Lakers have beaten the Warriors 8 straight times?

I gotta say, Phil Jackson is a freakin genius. I don't think anyone expected the Lakers to be playing as good as they are right now. He's doing an amazing job, especially with the Kobe situation early on with all the trade rumors. The Warriors are playing at the top of their game right now as well. Let's get it on!

It should be a good game. I think the Lakers have beaten the Warriors 8 straight times?

I gotta say, Phil Jackson is a freakin genius. I don't think anyone expected the Lakers to be playing as good as they are right now. He's doing an amazing job, especially with the Kobe situation early on with all the trade rumors. The Warriors are playing at the top of their game right now as well. Let's get it on!

When the team clicks, it's funny watching them destroy superior opponents. But many times, they are Aiite, time to place myself in a comfortable spot with some

Game. Set. Bynum.

7 Lakers in double figures. Shooting over 50% as a team. Not mad....not mad....You still gotta remember this is the 2nd youngest team in the league.

Trevor Ariza =

• is that your ruler from 1st grade? (damn, how is the grin icon gonna get replaced by this: ?)

Lakers looked good, Bynum contniues to improve when he gets minutes. What was he at last night, 21, 10 and 5 blocks? Get him doin' that every night and you got what you been searching for in LA. Phil is doin' it for now. Still early though.