• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

BIG BABY!!!!

yes

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

BIG BABY!!!!

yes

And we picked Nick Fasekas instead

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    might be old news but i just heard that tony parker cheated on eva...wha!!!
    and i just heard lakers beat spurs ... wonder how this will affect his game now!!!

Lakers are killin' it right now.

what's this about tony parker? you been reading the gossip column or what?

well he was out with an "injury" maybe the lil wippet kicked him in the nutz..

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    There's no freakin way the Warriors were suppose to win that game tonight. How many ways did they try to lose?!?!????

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    damn near every way possible. i thought k.o.b.e. was gonna check back in for that last possession and started having flashbacks of approx. 4 years ago.
    third and fourth foul calls on baron were bullshit, but it was a fun game to watch. davis' three was a nail in the coffin, oracle was going apeshit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    There's no freakin way the Warriors were suppose to win that game tonight. How many ways did they try to lose?!?!????

i saw the last couple minutes of that game. Motown, if Kobe had not pulled his groin!!! B. Diddy with the lucky ass shot!!!!!!!!!! he just tossed that shit up there. fucker.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Kobe pulled his groin!!! B. Diddy with the lucky ass shot!!!!!!!!!!

Major pause on your play-by-play, li'l guy.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

fun to watch though

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

fun to watch though

I BELIEVE

Matt Barnes =

That's what im talmbout!!!!!!!!

fun to watch though

I BELIEVE

Matt Barnes =

that's one thing that the warriors can count on. if somebody needs to be throwin' a hard foul, dude will step up quick. but really, i like turiaf and everything, but stand the fuck up if you are OK already. YOU'RE 6 FOOT 10.

fun to watch though

I BELIEVE

Matt Barnes =

that's one thing that the warriors can count on. if somebody needs to be throwin' a hard foul, dude will step up quick. but really, i like turiaf and everything, but stand the fuck up if you are OK already. YOU'RE 6 FOOT 10.

no doubt

It must be required that dudes go for an Oscar award after every hard foul.

Workin the Refs is just another aspect of the game. i really hatt it.

Sheldon Williams ATL = Dude Where's My Car..........

fun to watch though

I BELIEVE

Matt Barnes =

didn't see that sequence, but shut the fuck up already.

This is gonna be an interesting trade week.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Marion done fucked up at the end for the Suns

I missed the last quarter of that Lakers v Warriors game..can someone send me a link or DVD? Haha.

fun to watch though

I BELIEVE

Matt Barnes =

didn't see that sequence, but shut the fuck up already.

spoken like a little mark ass that gets pushed around on them west hollywood ymca courts.

Bitch, I will tomahawk yo obscure San Diego ass into a garbage can. Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah.

pretty big talk, hug nasty.

• Haha. Poor Portland fans. They were so excited after the draft...

Watch out for those muhfuggin Trailblazers.

Bitch, I will tomahawk yo obscure San Diego ass into a garbage can.

The LA curse is broken, so the fear is gone. Once a team exercises their demons, watch the fuck out.

If both teams continue like this, this can become like the SAC/LA rivalry in the 90's.

• Blazers on an 8 game win streak right now I think.

Nuggets were this weekend. Team is like a rollercoaster so far this season.

Blazers/Celtics/Warriors/etc.. on an 8 game win streaks during the early regular season

• Celtics - to be expected. Warriors - not surprising. Blazers - kind of impressive.

Does any of that matter in the grand scheme of things? Of course not.

Blazers - kind of impressive

Yes, and w/ out Marcus Aldridge.

Portland/Nate Macmillan is creating a good new culture w/ this team.
    Blake has really helped and Roy is playing out of his mind.
    They still have some ways to go though.

Then theyll have to incorporate Oden, which will take some time. At least he'll be coming into a good situation vs having to be some savior bullshit.

Blazers - kind of impressive

Yes, and w/ out Marcus Aldridge.

Portland/Nate Macmillan is creating a good new culture w/ this team.
    Blake has really helped and Roy is playing out of his mind.
    They still have some ways to go though.

Then theyll have to incorporate Oden, which will take some time. At least he'll be coming into a good situation vs having to be some savior bullshit.

I remember Nate Macmillan making the Supersonics a hot team for a minute. Probably one of the more underrated coaches.

Bitch, I will tomahawk yo obscure San Diego ass into a garbage can.

The LA curse is broken, so the fear is gone. Once a team exercises their demons, watch the fuck out.

If both teams continue like this, this can become like the SAC/LA rivalry in the 90's.

Not just yet. Sac has some great young talent like Kevin Martin and Beno Udrih, but they have only 1 win in their 11 road games. Cali teams are on the rise though, watch out.

• Bitch, I will tomahawk yo obscure San Diego ass into a garbage can.

I am not sold yet. Some of these teams might be "Gellin' like a felon" lately, but, you bubble too soon and the pot might boil over before dinner time. They're gonna have ot keep it going.

That said, I have been impressed by some of those Lakers games I've seen. I haven't seen the Kangs enough to know what they're up to, but I know Martin has been out on injury a while. And Golden State, well, they're a wild card. You never know where Nellie's gonna take them...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Lakers are the real deal. Kobe is playing some really good team ball and they have something like the 2nd most productive bench in the NBA. Was Kwame Brown going down a god send???

The Warriors are in the playoff hunt. They're on a tough Eastern conference road swing right now and got whooped the first game.

Sacramento? I only saw them twice so far and they did not look pretty.

Houston is the team everyone picked to make the playoffs who are playing very mediocre. Denver while good, isn't playing up to the pre-season hype but will still make the playoffs.

I think the Warriors are the 8th seed right now, they're the ones that have to worry about the other teams catching or passing them for the last playoff spot this season IMO.