DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

My third pair of LeBoring's Zoom IV

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• lebron iv's are great

Post your Follow For Now Air Force 1's or your soft.

Post your Follow For Now Air Force 1's or your soft.

Never that, sir.

I'm strictly one-for-all Brand Newbie'n. That is to say I max well like Puba. Lord Jamar, I stay fresh!!!

Well, with the exception of the Safaris I found for $12 and the NikeID AirMax a lady friend bought me. And some Adidas hikers.

Truth be told, I have another lady friend who's made it her mission to find me a pair of the 2nd Bobbito AF1's as a going-away present. (She's the one going-away, I guess I got it like that.) Are those considered "follow for now?" If so, power to the people, I say!

Truth be told, I have another lady friend who's made it her mission to find me a pair of the 2nd Bobbito AF1's as a going-away present.

The colorway sounds better than they look. Butterscotch.

Do you. As long as u freak them, its all to the good.

Truth be told, I have another lady friend who's made it her mission to find me a pair of the 2nd Bobbito AF1's as a going-away present.

The colorway sounds better than they look. Butterscotch.

Do you. As long as u freak them, its all to the good.

No, these:

Those top ones look like that horn fruit basket thing the pilgrims used to mess with.

There not showing up. What's the official name?

Not sure.

Here's the link:

http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/04/nike-bobbito-air-force-1-2nd-edition/

(By the way, I should've said TWO lady friends are seeking these out for me. I forgot about Sween .)

Not sure.

Here's the link:

(By the way, I should've said TWO lady friends are seeking these out for me. I forgot about Sween .)

These are the thirds....

You mean these. Aubergine/White Lime-Beach.

• Options

Not sure.

Here's the link:

You were serious about that? I thought you were kidding.

I was at Belmont Racetrack for the Breeders Cup today (hardcore gamblers only, Belmont Stakes is for fratboys), AF1's for daaaaaays plus one herbazoid with 574's on that looked like the exact pair I donated to goodwill two years ago with the steaksauce stain on the toebox.

I drank more beer today than you have in your whole life, isn't that some shit Hermie?

I drank more beer today than you have in your whole life, isn't that some shit Hermie?

That ain't saying much, my friend. You would've had me beat by sniffing the rim!

Of the bottle, of course!

• Options

That ain't saying much, my friend. You would've had me beat by sniffing the rim!

Of the bottle, of course!

I miss you Pablo. Come to Florida. Bring Dazeypoo.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    lebron iv's are great

Yo Batmon and FadedG, what's the word on these? I was almost about to cop them for a bill. They felt slightly on the heavy side. But seemed like it would lock down your feet properly.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I tried to cop these yesterday but they didnt have my size.

Man I heard that you New Yorkers spend more money on kicks cuz yall don't drive as much. I like that better......man, those look good. What are they?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Maybe it's the Irish in me, but the White/Pine Green AF1 lows that dropped in March were heavensent. Even though it's a basic AF1 it's my favorite pair from the past six months.

i like the simple colors they've done lately a lot more than thoe crazy loud ones.

You mean these?

I love em.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

I tried to cop these yesterday but they didnt have my size.

Man I heard that you New Yorkers spend more money on kicks cuz yall don't drive as much. I like that better......man, those look good. What are they?

those are lava domes, the cantaloupe editions!

and i think new yorkers got to buy mad shoes cause walking around new york will get your shits f*cked! my first time there when i was like 17yrs old, i swear my kicks were looking like ass, getting stepped on, the humidity, the subways, etc... i'd still go back in a heartbeat though.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Maybe it's the Irish in me, but the White/Pine Green AF1 lows that dropped in March were heavensent. Even though it's a basic AF1 it's my favorite pair from the past six months.

i like the simple colors they've done lately a lot more than thoe crazy loud ones.

You mean these?

I love em.

those are hot for the summer. i like how the toe box is perforated differently than normal to match the perforations on the side.

also, seems like nike been messing with a lot of court force lately. i do not like those kicks and that seems to be what the boutiques are getting a lot of. i wish they had done more with the legends. i don't think I saw too many of those retroed. I am digging the Vandals too, I hope they start putting out some good colors of those. the all-canvas ones are nice, would like to see more of those. canvas is a bitch to keep clean though.

also:

one size 13 left for $90 at solestop.

lebron iv's are great

Yo Batmon and FadedG, what's the word on these? I was almost about to cop them for a bill. They felt slightly on the heavy side. But seemed like it would lock down your feet properly.

Yo Yuichi,

These joints are crazy comfy and secure but their made for Forwards. I imagine you have a quik cutting Guard type game and you need a light shoe ala the new Kobes, which are crazy light. The LeBorings are crazy flavorful and unorthodox in style. But theyre mad heavy. If you noticed, Lebron switched to a lighter Nike Soldier for the playoffs and didnt rock his own Zoom IV. The all white & all Black joints are all on sale now. If u do cop them work on you Post up game for real.

• Yo Yuichi,

These joints are crazy comfy and secure but their made for Forwards. I imagine you have a quik cutting Guard type game and you need a light shoe ala the new Kobes, which are crazy light. The LeBorings are crazy flavorful and unorthodox in style. But theyre mad heavy. If you noticed, Lebron switched to a lighter Nike Soldier for the playoffs and didnt rock his own Zoom IV. The all white & all Black joints are all on sale now. If u do cop them work on you Post up game for real.

yeah, that's about right ... they do feel a little big on the feet. i don't think it would be the biggest problem in the world in a competitive game but i do prefer the zoom kobes for my own style of play (i have both). the lebrons have great ankle support if that's a concern - i'm going to have to consider that now because i'm getting ankle surgery next week (whyyy must i cryyy???). so i'll be ballin in an ortho boot and one nike for a while. for what it's worth, the kobes are very underrated basketball shoes

and i think new yorkers got to buy mad shoes cause walking around new york will get your shits f*cked!

You gotta know how to walk around. And u were probably in Times Square takin pictures and shit.

"Wow,.........New York, Skyscrapers and everythang..."

I dont mess w/ any Air Max except '93

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Anyone know where I can score a pair of the Vengeance in this colorway?

Anyone know where I can score a pair of the Vengeance in this colorway?

Copped these 70's joints and a pair of Chocolate Brown New Balance 574 for $20 Eagles at Champs.

I just saw a kid with these on the train, they actually look pretty fly:

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    ^^ the fashion police needs to pay both of you guys a visit.

^^ the fashion police needs to pay both of you guys a visit.

i didn't say i'd wear them, but the kid rockin' 'em made it look right. see, you don't have enough fashion sense to know how to make shit like this look fly. that's your problem.