DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ^^ the fashion police needs to pay both of you guys a visit.

Says the dude who talks to women in these.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    ^^ the fashion police needs to pay both of you guys a visit.

Says the dude who talks to women in these.
    st8 ugly.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Anyone know where I can score a pair of the Vengeance in this colorway?

Plaese to point me in the direction of the 99cent store that sells these fly OOP kicks. Thanks.

Plaese to point me in the direction of the 99cent store that sells these fly OOP kicks.

Not that colorway...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    might as well get you some windrunners or air max, you'll have a much easier time finding them if runners are what you're looking for. seems like the only retros of vengeance have long since sold out and due to the fact that aren't very popular (or fly, in my opinion), they probably won't make them much more. but you never know with nike these days. check the local retro second hand shops, you might even find a vintage pair.

might as well get you some windrunners or air max

I would say the Windrunners or Air Max are in a way different style than the Vengeance.

might as well get you some windrunners or air max, you'll have a much easier time finding them if runners are what you're looking for. seems like the only retros of vengeance have long since sold out and due to the fact that aren't very popular (or fly, in my opinion), they probably won't make them much more. but you never know with nike these days. check the local retro second hand shops, you might even find a vintage pair.

I like the windrunners, and obviously air max's when the colorways don't suck.

I'm not a huge fan of most of the colorways they retroed for the vengeance, but I like the ones I posted.

My last two pairs were:

and

Yeah I mean, they aren't super similar, but they are the closest Nike runners I can think of. Something like an Air Max 180 might be a good look for osmebody who likes Vengeance.

But like you said, holiday, you gotta find the good colorways, too many shitty ones out there.

Still, not really very similar at all to a Vengeance, but it's a decent runner/trainer. I think the Windrunner is the closest you'll find.

• Options

Maybe it's the Irish in me, but the White/Pine Green AF1 lows that dropped in March were heavensent. Even though it's a basic AF1 it's my favorite pair from the past six months.

i like the simple colors they've done lately a lot more than thoe crazy loud ones.

You mean these?

I love em.

I meant the following, but I like the one's you posted as well.

Been hobbling around on these lately too. Neckbreakers, trust me.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

If only they made the "over the foot" style of these. the whole toe thong steez doesn't work for me.

"Would u like to Supersize that?"

• Options

I like the windrunners, and obviously air max's when the colorways don't suck.

I'm not a huge fan of most of the colorways they retroed for the vengeance, but I like the ones I posted.

My last two pairs were:

and

What do you think of the Lights? I like the one's with the purple and orange.

• Options

If only they made the "over the foot" style of these. the whole toe thong steez doesn't work for me.

I felt the same way at first, but got used to it in a day or two.

Plaese to point me in the direction of the 99cent store that sells these fly OOP kicks.

Yeah, pickyourshoes sold out of the only two good colorways they got a long time ago

I think they look just like Air Max 1's, which isn't a bad thing, but they aren't my favorite air max style.

Air Max 1:

Air Max Light:

• Options

Yeah, pickyourshoes sold out of the only two good colorways they got a long time ago

I got a pair of all white's with some gray mixed in sitting in my mom's basement, been in the box for four years unworn. US11, you need em?

I'm a spurs fan, not a suns fan.

I only like the yellow/blue ones so far, but I think they may be releasing more....

I got a pair of all white's with some gray mixed in sitting in my mom's basement, been in the box for four years unworn. US11, you need em?

Damn, it seems like you have quite the stock of shoes. You got any unworn 10.5 laying around of any kind of Nike?

pm'd

• Options

I only like the yellow/blue ones so far, but I think they may be releasing more....

Nah man, I'm asking you what you think of the shoe? I believe it's the first model they've released, i want to know how they feel compared to other AirMax with the less weight and the emphasis on ventilation. With my current mangled left foot situation I'm not in a position to enjoy a session at the mall trying these on. Make me feel like I'm wearing them. You have five minutes.

Nah man, I'm asking you what you think of the shoe? I believe it's the first model they've released, i want to know how they feel compared to other AirMax with the less weight and the emphasis on ventilation. With my current mangled left foot situation I'm not in a position to enjoy a session at the mall trying these on. Make me feel like I'm wearing them. You have five minutes.

Haha, gotcha. They are on the narrow side compared to other airmax's, so they may not be the ideal shoe if you've got a sore foot. I only wear them casually and haven't noticed a dramatic difference in ventilation. They are lighter though. I'd say if you dig the shoe just go a half size up and give your foot some room to breath.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

I actually got them to run in. They feel really good but I ended up liking them as sneakers too much so I'm still running in these.

i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:

X 1,000,000

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I was about to cop these on Saturday. I think I'm going go back to the store this weekend and purchase.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    haven't liked anything recently other than the nom de guerre jack purcells.

I own 3 pairs of Jack Purcells and im really feelin the J.Crew Distressed Editions. I sport those when im at the farmer's market in the Hamptons.

I saw this sista w/ a nice pair of John Varvatos Chucks loe in a Blue that ive never seen before.....Im hopin theyre unsex joints. But he be chargin crazy eagles for some canvas jokers. blahhh.......

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:

X 1,000,000

i would rock those.

i would rock those.

I never see anyone wearing any of the adidas Basketball line.
    Billups/Duncan/Arenas/Garnett/McGrady.....No one is wearing these in the street. Maybe for performance.
    I heard that the Gil Zero's are premier lo cuts that perform well for guard who dont want bulky mids.
    Its just what adidas is trying to push stylistically is just utter trash. The shoe wasnt hot in its og coloways and now they let some "hipster" company "jazz it up" for a fantasy demograph.

I'd like to see what Yuichi wears with these joints. If one can pull it off - Propers!!!

• Options

Damn, it seems like you have quite the stock of shoes. You got any unworn 10.5 laying around of any kind of Nike?

Nah man, my 10.5's are all long gone and distributed to those less fortunate or given to my dog as chew toys. Only pair I have left is hightop Pro Model Adidas from 12 years back, white with red stripe and I'm never getting rid of those. Sorry.