DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:

X 1,000,000

Word.....look, the same designer baked a cake.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    LOL @ Cacao brother!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Glow In The Dark Micheal Chang Reebok Pumps

• I found a never worn pair of the OG Chang Pumps a few years back at the flea market.

I found a never worn pair of the OG Chang Pumps a few years back at the flea market.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:
    i would rock those.

I never see anyone wearing any of the adidas Basketball line.
    Billups/Duncan/Arenas/Garnett/McGrady.....No one is wearing these in the street. Maybe for performance.
    I heard that the Gil Zero's are premier lo cuts that perform well for guard who dont want bulky mids.
    Its just what adidas is trying to push stylistically is just utter trash. The shoe wasnt hot in its og coloways and now they let some "hipster" company "jazz it up" for a fantasy demograph.

I'd like to see what Yuichi wears with these joints. If one can pull it off - Propers!!!

Me and my friend always say to each other when we see a shoe like that "I'd rock those". I mean, obviously we're not gonna rock those, but I just like saying that when I see a ridiculously ugly shoe like that.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i would rock those.

I never see anyone wearing any of the adidas Basketball line.
    Billups/Duncan/Arenas/Garnett/McGrady.....No one is wearing these in the street. Maybe for performance.
    I heard that the Gil Zero's are premier lo cuts that perform well for guard who dont want bulky mids.
    Its just what adidas is trying to push stylistically is just utter trash. The shoe wasnt hot in its og coloways and now they let some "hipster" company "jazz it up" for a fantasy demograph.

I'd like to see what Yuichi wears with these joints.

Home-made pink KB24 jersey?

• In the past few months I picked up:

2 pair of white/pine green AF1's.
    2 pair of linen/university blue AF1's.
    1 pair of the cloverdale park white/hay/pine green AF1's
    2 pair of AirMax 90 St. Patty's, which are kind of ugly.
    1 pair of AirMax 95 Koinobori's
    1 pair of Stussy World Tour Tokyo Dunk Highs
    1 pair of black/black suede AF1's with the gum sole
    and 1 pair of AirMax 97/360's from the "highlighter" pack which I guess would be good to have around in case a rave breaks out in my house, but otherwise I can't see myself wearing them.

Hey, I happened to find your picture online:

Not bad!

Seriously though, I want to pick these up:

I'm not joking, I think they're profoundly awesome. I guess they cost over $4000 though - Balenciaga.

Do you think these could be sexy? With black fishnets and a black pleather mini skirt?

Feel free to BAN me 'cause I copped these yesterday.

adidas/TMac x UndrCrwn

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i wallpapered my bathroom with the same pattern.

I told myself that im gonna have to wear these w/ the right get-up to rock them right.
    Shit is gonna be hard to do. When I do get it right, cats are gonna be treatin me like Ewoks do C3PO.

• Options

Feel free to BAN me 'cause I copped these yesterday.

adidas/TMac x UndrCrwn

Did you get a receipt?

Hahaha.....

Im in the future.......

• Options
    I told myself that im gonna have to wear these w/ the right get-up to rock them right.

The green and orange right at the neck area will work.

• Options
    Hahaha.....

Im in the future.......

Careful, warn Phill to stay out this thread or he'll get vertigo.

The green and orange right at the neck area will work.

Hahaha....

Yo Sween

Did u know Dr.Jays has an Outlet on Fordham Road? They didnt have any size 13's but they had a gang of other shit.

• Options

Yo Sween

Did u know Dr.Jays has an Outlet on Fordham Road? They didnt have any size 13's but they had a gang of other shit.

I haven't been on Fordham Road in over 10 years, next time I go I'll let you know though.

Yo Sween

I haven't been on Fordham Road in over 10 years, next time I go I'll let you know though.

No doubt.

Simpson St/149th&3rdAve/Fordham Rd........

Here are my new Hemp NikeID Dunks. Super comfy, the tongue is slightly padded.

I'm mostly into low key designs and colorways. None of that skittles shit for me and no patterns that give seizures.

I'm mostly into low key designs and colorways. None of that skittles shit for me and no patterns that give seizures.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I'm not joking, I think they're profoundly awesome. I guess they cost over $4000 though - Balenciaga.

Do you think these could be sexy? With black fishnets and a black pleather mini skirt?

No.

Look. She's got the black version of yours.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    ^^^That shit looks like a Voltron pump.

I been eyeballin':

although, I would take a black sharpie to the sole stitching - it's rainbow on all the NYC AF1's, I don't get that. Other than that, these are simple and sleek, nice average anyday kicks for your white tee getup.

"Thou shalt not hate on Vandals" these are looking slick to me, plus I need to diversify my summer color portfolio. Blue and yellow is a good look for the sunny hot days.

Other than that, the majority of the Nike shit I've seen the last few weeks has been really boring or just plain ugly to me. They should revert back to actual retro colorways and start dropping early to mid 90s heat again, all this neon polkadot plaid lumberjack peeweeherman clown shoe shit is really starting to bother me, and I am usually the one to defend what nike's been doing. I don't mind if they keep dropping that shit, but drop some shit that I can actually wear while you're at it, please. The dunks I've been seeing are just plain hideous, like they picked the colors off the wall of a mental hospital waiting room and stuck them on a shoe. Like some taupe/mauve/neutral grey shit. Blah.

Go ahead, hatt all you want but I'm gonna flip one of these pairs and get some loot.

Picked them up this morning along with these.

what's crazy is the spot on the shoe is not really there. Must have been the texture and lighting or something.

• Options
    ^^^That shit looks like a Voltron pump.

I been eyeballin':

although, I would take a black sharpie to the sole stitching - it's rainbow on all the NYC AF1's, I don't get that. Other than that, these are simple and sleek, nice average anyday kicks for your white tee getup.

"Thou shalt not hate on Vandals" these are looking slick to me, plus I need to diversify my summer color portfolio. Blue and yellow is a good look for the sunny hot days.

Other than that, the majority of the Nike shit I've seen the last few weeks has been really boring or just plain ugly to me. They should revert back to actual retro colorways and start dropping early to mid 90s heat again, all this neon polkadot plaid lumberjack peeweeherman clown shoe shit is really starting to bother me, and I am usually the one to defend what nike's been doing. I don't mind if they keep dropping that shit, but drop some shit that I can actually wear while you're at it, please. The dunks I've been seeing are just plain hideous, like they picked the colors off the wall of a mental hospital waiting room and stuck them on a shoe. Like some taupe/mauve/neutral grey shit. Blah.

I like those one's on the top. I picked up two pairs of these on Sunday:

Sorry, I don't know how to right click on a mac and lost the ability to post jpgs from sites.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

No.

No. No. NO.

Oh yeah, I saw those, I can dig them. Nice mellow colors. Almost some earftone casual wear joints!

P-rod has like 20 different pairs of Zooms out now. Good for him. Didn't know they were exactly flipable though. As for the Blazers, I'm not a huge fan, I'm still waiting to see a pair I could deal with.

I don't think they have been really flippable, but I think that will change for this run.

Oh yeah, I saw those, I can dig them. Nice mellow colors. Almost some earftone casual wear joints!

I got those, too.