DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• And w/ technology being what it is not every single retro'd sneaker would pass the quality test.

I would like these....

i rock dunk hi's and terminators when i play pick-up basketball, the only shoes that actually are hi-tops and provide actual ankle support. these new basketball shoes are a high ankle sprain waiting to happen, unless youre taping your ankles before you hit the local Ymca.

as for the lava domes, those are sweet. i have a few pairs i was able to get on cheap on ebay, dont sleep on the wildwoods either

fyi: $39.99 at the nike outlet in aurora, il, last weekend. a lot of sizes left.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

fyi: $39.99 at the nike outlet in aurora, il, last weekend. a lot of sizes left.

I already copped the colorway i wanted. But ill still make a run to the WoodBury Outlets and see.

• Options
    I own 3 pairs of Jack Purcells and im really feelin the J.Crew Distressed Editions. I sport those when im at the farmer's market in the Hamptons.

You mean West Montauk, cityboy?

If you're thinking of the same market as me, it is truly on some whoooole other shit. Next time you're out there seek out a bottle of the Screaming Hornets hot sauce, which is not nearly as hot as it sounds.

You ever hit up the North Fork? Past the outlets that is?

I own 3 pairs of Jack Purcells and im really feelin the J.Crew Distressed Editions. I sport those when im at the farmer's market in the Hamptons.

If you're thinking of the same market as me, it is truly on some whoooole other shit. Next time you're out there seek out a bottle of the Screaming Hornets hot sauce, which is not nearly as hot as it sounds.

Haha....

I meant the gang of markets alongside the highways to the Hamptons. Fresh Tomatoes!!!
    And dont get it twisted, my family is the oldest Black family in Wainscott.

Ill try lookin for that Screaming Hornets. Never heard of the North Fork. Outlets or Mall?

• Options

Haha....

I meant the gang of markets alongside the highways to the Hamptons. Fresh Tomatoes!!!

Ill try lookin for that Screaming Hornets. Never heard of the North Fork. Outlets or Mall?

Cot damn really? Wainscott huh? I drove through there once I think, is it near Springs? (Yes, I just googled it) I know my brother-in-law has some land in Springs that's been in his family for years, I forget what street though. Your family and the oldest White family should have a tug-of-war every year, that'd be a hot ticket. Maybe get a Native from Shinnecock Res to referee? I'd go and garner all sorts of ice grills by rooting for "BATMOOON".

I know there's a grip of markets out there, but there's one in particular on the North side of the main road that is a automatic stop no matter what. Can't recall the name of course, I go by landmarks.

By North Fork, I mean the wine region that is based on...the North Fork. Wainscott, the Hamptons, Montauk, are all on the South Fork. Long Island ends (or begins) in two forks of land. It's a good time up there.

Haha....

Cot damn really? Wainscott huh? I drove through there once I think, is it near Springs? (Yes, I just googled it) I know my brother-in-law has some land in Springs that's been in his family for years, I forget what street though. Your family and the oldest White family should have a tug-of-war every year, that'd be a hot ticket. Maybe get a Native from Shinnecock Res to referee? I'd go and garner all sorts of ice grills by rooting for "BATMOOON".

I know there's a grip of markets out there, but there's one in particular on the North side of the main road that is a automatic stop no matter what. Can't recall the name of course, I go by landmarks.

By North Fork, I mean the wine region that is based on...the North Fork. Wainscott, the Hamptons, Montauk, are all on the South Fork. Long Island ends (or begins) in two forks of land. It's a good time up there.

I have Shinnecock cousins on the Res out there. They mixed w/ the Walker Clan a minute ago.

It is near Springs. Its still on the old quaint style of the Hamptons.

There's got to be some old sporting goods stores out there that are sitting on a gang of deadstock?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:
    i would rock those.
    man id rock those too. so sick that i like em

my local goodwill got in a bunch of (im assuming fake) air jordans a couple weeks ago, kinda weird and unexpected, but at $12.38 each i had to buy a couple. anybody else run into a situation like this before?

i got these:

IMG src=http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/439475/2883404/0/1162148770/AIR_JORDAN_1_1985_1986.jpg>

and these

IMG src=http://www.hisupplier.com/userImages/oyehnike/oyehnike$121412030.jpg>

for about $26.

• Options

Haha....

I have Shinnecock cousins on the Res out there. They mixed w/ the Walker Clan a minute ago.

It is near Springs. Its still on the old quaint style of the Hamptons.

There's got to be some old sporting goods stores out there that are sitting on a gang of deadstock?

There are a ton of sneaker collectors from Suffolk County who I would imagine have already burned through that route. There is one "boutique" style shop out there, I forget where and don't know if it even still open, but the kid who runs or ran it was heavy into vintage and had a bankroll. Never hurts to try though.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i think I may have found THE ugliest shoe EVER MADE. I feel bad for Gilbert Arenas, his name is attached to these:
    i would rock those.

I never see anyone wearing any of the adidas Basketball line.
    Billups/Duncan/Arenas/Garnett/McGrady.....No one is wearing these in the street. Maybe for performance.
    I heard that the Gil Zero's are premier lo cuts that perform well for guard who dont want bulky mids.
    Its just what adidas is trying to push stylistically is just utter trash. The shoe wasnt hot in its og coloways and now they let some "hipster" company "jazz it up" for a fantasy demograph.

I'd like to see what Yuichi wears with these joints. If one can pull it off - Propers!!!
    i actually really want those Gil's. they're smashin in my opinion. watch in ten years fools will be jockin the gils, like people jock the ugly ass penny foamposites now and the tim duncan foamposites. you'll see

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i would rock those.

my local goodwill got in a bunch of (im assuming fake) air jordans a couple weeks ago, kinda weird and unexpected, but at $12.38 each i had to buy a couple. anybody else run into a situation like this before?

i got these:

IMG src=http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/439475/2883404/0/1162148770/AIR_JORDAN_1_1985_1986.jpg>

and these

for about $26. post pics of the actual shoes. i'll tell you if they're fake or not

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i would rock those.

i got these:

and these

for about $26.
    post pics of the actual shoes. i'll tell you if they're fake or not
    yeah i'd like to see pictures too. take a pic of the tag on the inside of the shoe as well if possible.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Speaking of Undrcrwn shoes, I wish I could pull these off...

• Options
    Plaese to point me in the direction of the 99cent store that sells these fly OOP kicks.

Yeah, pickyourshoes sold out of the only two good colorways they got a long time ago

I got a pair of all white's with some gray mixed in sitting in my mom's basement, been in the box for four years unworn. US11, you need em?

pm'd

I just checked them, they're Adversary's and not Vengeance as I had thought. Still interested?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    copped these recently:

and Im looking for a pair of these:

we need a 'Fressssssh' graemlin for these..

copped these recently:

I posted about those earlier in this thread, I really like those. you get 'em online or at a shop?

my friend got a pair of those online for $130 I think, they retail for $200 I believe. they look cool. not my steez, but the details are somewhat intriguing. the laser etching in the sole is a new one to me, haven't seen that too often. the overall quality of the supremes is real nice, leather in and out, tucked stiching, etc.

but I'm sorry, those are just terrible. but to each his own!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

just got these. currently sick of everything else.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

just got these. currently sick of everything else.

there it is,

those are nice

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    shoes are for fags.

shoes are for fags.

Sneakers > Shoes

copped these recently:

I posted about those earlier in this thread, I really like those. you get 'em online or at a shop?

At a store, there was only one pair left in my size, the store sold its whole stock in under two hours.
    They're part of what they call the mafia pack, the are the other ones:

but I'm sorry, those are just terrible. but to each his own!
    noooo, beautiful.

shoes are for fags.

you probably have a lot of shoes.

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    copped these for a lot less than box price

Yes, I am familiar with the mafia pack. I hated the black ones, that furry shit is just dumb to me. When I saw the white ones I was much happier. They are a little out of my budget right now though. If I could find them for $100 (including shipping), I'd get 'em. Funny thing is, I customized a pair of Legends to look about the same as the white mafias just before they came out. All white with maize accents and I painted the swoosh that same maroon color.

LOL to the guy taking time out of his day to come in this thread to say shoes (sneakers) are for fags. You sound like you gets no butt, dawg.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    shoes are for fags.

you probably have a lot of shoes.

barefoot is the new air jordan. just face it.

barefoot is the new air jordan. just face it.

Up in the club barefoot.....

adidas EQT B-Ball are trying to make a comeback. Ive seen cats sportin them here Uptown.
    And a couple of sneaker spots have been featuring the ill colorways. Not a fan of them but i saw
    the tourquoise joints and they looked alright.

Oh and Prada is makin a comeback as well. Never liked them shits but a handfull of cats have been rockin these late 90's joints.

• Options
    I got two pairs of the Air Max 90/360 coming in the mail, one is the midnight fog with turquoise lace joint and the other is white/gray with pink laces.

I got two pairs of the Air Max 90/360 coming in the mail, one is the midnight fog with turquoise lace joint and the other is white/gray with pink laces.

Those look mad comfy.

SWEeeeeeeeeeeen!!

I went to the Southern Blvd area to check out some shops. I copped my third pair of red/wht/blue NBs.

Let me know when your Sneaker Freaker copy comes in.

• Options

Those look mad comfy.

SWEeeeeeeeeeeen!!

I went to the Southern Blvd area to check out some shops. I copped my third pair of red/wht/blue NBs.

Which one's?

Those look mad comfy.

SWEeeeeeeeeeeen!! I went to the Southern Blvd area to check out some shops. I copped my third pair of red/wht/blue NBs.
    Which one's?

574 LE