Cam Vs Jay (mp3)

Comments

• cam's joint is cool, but i think he's got something much better up his sleeve. thing about cam, dude got jokes, and plus he'll take low blows. i mean, he'll talk about family, dead relatives, whatever. but at the same time, jay is real good at belittling people on wax.

• The shit is wack. I stopped paying attention halfway though, Please. The Game XXX bars series kills any of these weak New York battles.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    The Game XXX bars series kills any of these weak New York battles.
    nas vs. jay ?

• The Game XXX bars series kills any of these weak New York battles.
    nas vs. jay ?

Nah, I'm just sayin' all these Jay battles are tired. Fuck them.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Word up! Fuck that.

• Here's a battle rhyme.

300 Bars

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

The intro is tight

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    comparing the game to camron or jay-z truly shows a disconnection to the streets

• comparing the game to camron or jay-z truly shows a disconnection to the streets

I always think this same thing and then I go to visit L.A. and realize how huge the Game is out there.

• comparing the game to camron or jay-z truly shows a disconnection to the streets

What streets?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    comparing the game to camron or jay-z truly shows a disconnection to the streets

I always think this same thing and then I go to visit L.A. and realize how huge the Game is out there.

saying

"stomping on them easier streets you can't walk on"

• Seriously, though. I hated the game till I heard this. He kills it for 15 minutes. Actually there's a part that sounds cut but I'm no fanboy. As for Cam or Jay. who the fuck are they. You are right, they are not bumpin' on my block and I'm glad for that. Jay "Check out the J check out the A, Check out the Y.... I'm so ."

He looks like the cross between a manatee and a mouse. Some of Cam and his crews shit is aite. It's bugged out, kinda.

Not .

• thing about cam, dude got jokes, and plus he'll take low blows.

no homo!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

What streets?

I'm perfectly happy being disconnected from this Streets.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    While you Internet denizens might have had that "Jay-Z stole shit from this track" mp3 for months, the general public (who decide who wins the battle in the form of sales) has not heard it and for all they know, Jay-Z came up with all his lines. Cam is doing this to actually make something out of this that the general public will care about which depends on how you are looking at it is very important.
    This may be inconsequential but this track was definitely getting a lot of play in the Philly urban radio market last summer. I can't imagine that was the only area playing it. Power 99 even had listeners call in to talk about the track. People were saying that they were never going to buy a Jay-Z record again. Comedy. My money is on this all being a marketing ploy, but Jay can and probably will win this shit.

• Seriously, though. I hated the game till I heard this. He kills it for 15 minutes.

welcome. the Game is the TRUTH. say what you will about his album, but dude can rap.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    As for Cam or Jay. who the fuck are they. You are right, they are not bumpin' on my block and I'm glad for that. Jay "Check out the J check out the A, Check out the Y.... I'm so ."

Your block is sounding more and more suspect with the revelation that the Roots are "bangin'" there and now this...

• "WE GOT KILLA CAM ON THE LINE."

"CARLITO DIE AT THE END."

• As for Cam or Jay. who the fuck are they. You are right, they are not bumpin' on my block and I'm glad for that. Jay "Check out the J check out the A, Check out the Y.... I'm so ."

Your block is sounding more and more suspect with the revelation that the Roots are "bangin'" there and now this...

I never said that, but I stand by my quote, what.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• I like how Jay is as big as the Lambo

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Seriously, though. I hated the game till I heard this. He kills it for 15 minutes.

welcome. the Game is the TRUTH. say what you will about his album, but dude can rap.

I say his album is pretty good, but his 'talent' is nonexistent...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    NYC heads: S

ince I'm disconnected, I wanna know: How successful do you think this campaign has been for Cam so far? Is Jay losing street cred thanks to the whole "Swagger Jacker" shit?

Is there any way for Cam to actually lose here? I mean, even if Jay drops some shit hot answer record, won't Cam still get credit for trying to step to the king?

Real Headz??? wanna know.

• Sidebar to NYC heads: Dipset isn't really doin' it on the West Coast like that. Not sure why, but they just aren't (at least not in the Bay).

This is not a judgement, btw. Just an observation.

• Sidebar to NYC heads: Dipset isn't really doin' it on the West Coast like that. Not sure why, but they just aren't (at least not in the Bay).

trust me, they arent down here either. I dig the dudes..they are funny as hell, but nobody down here fucks with them..half of the people probably couldnt even tell you who "Dipset" is.

Dipset ain't really "doin' it" anywhere outside of NYC, I don't think anyone hsa illusions like that...

Oliver, the general consensus is that this is a bad look for Cam. I mean, soulstrut cogniscenti be damned, the dude made a terrible terd of a diss record and now he has to live with it. The purple army of dipset supporters or whatever was said earlier in the thread will move on to the next fad when Jay takes dude apart. It's a shame because I really like Cam and thought he had a lot of potential but he could be taken back to a basic mixtape dude in a second.

All you folls on the internet really have got it wrong, Jay Z is a fucking entity and Cam'Ron is just another rapperdude.

• Jay Z is a fucking entity

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I prefer "rapperdudes" to "entitys" I'm not tryin' ta worship a mother fucker

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    plus I think Cam is more original and a much bigger risk taker + just plain more fun to listen too

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    If Jigga's smart he will not respond.