Cam Vs Jay (mp3)

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

Having run the label Cam was signed to, I'm sure Jay has a lot to say... and I'm sure he'll do a much better job of saying it
    unless it's some prodigy in a leotard sort of shit, i really don't see what could be that bad that hasn't been aired out already, but who knows?

I mean he basically would know the ins and outs of any deals, money, life situations, etc that his artists are dealing with...
    i'm just thinking there's probably not too much out there for some reason. plus it ain't like cam is secretive about his life or anything. i predict tepid "you aint sell shit" and pink shit responses.

• Wow. This fucking sucks. Cam is gonna get drawn and quartered.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i do feel sorry for uncle juju who is kinda caught in the middle of this

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i do feel sorry for uncle juju who is kinda caught in the middle of this

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    how lame is the "i had beyonce singing on my record" line?

• Yo what's going on at the end there? Cam sayin' he got some vocals from Beyonce or something???

EDIT - ooops noz beat me to it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Yeah...I mean, is that some subliminal, "I fucked your girl" shit?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    some subliminal, "I fucked your girl" shit?

thatswhatimtalkinabout

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

more like "my record label wrote your girl a six figure check." some diss.

• how lame is the "i had beyonce singing on my record" line?

nah, she was on his album SDE. I think the song was "Would You Do It Again" it's the song at the end.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Jay is wack now

I don't think you know what you're talking about

Agreed, this song is lame. Jay is gonna tear Cam a new one, and its gonna be fun. Maybe Cam will be focused by that point.

There's a good chance this is the same ole manufactured beef to get people excited, which is fine... as long as they come up with some good goddamn songs...

• Cam is gonna get drawn and quartered.

Yeah this is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. He's actually admitting he gets fined for dissing Def Jam. At least Eazy-E was able to BRAG that he got paid whenever Dre dissed him.

And going after Mase? Talk about easy targets. Who's next? Lil Bow Wow?

Oh well, I suppose instead of wearing sandals, the King of New York should be wearing this.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    soulmarc, plaese to listen to PURPLE HAZE CD before weighing in...

this is a weak dis track but dude can talk shit with finesse...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Cam is gonna get drawn and quartered.

Yeah this is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. He's actually admitting he gets fined for dissing Def Jam. At least Eazy-E was able to BRAG that he got paid whenever Dre dissed him.

I think he is just putting it out there so Jay-Z doesn't bring it up. I love Cam but Jay is gonna destroy him. I hope he saved some ammo.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Cam is gonna get drawn and quartered.

Who's next? Lil Bow Wow?

AHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHA

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    honestly, this is a win win situation for camron. if for some reason this blows up into something big, camron's album will do crazy numbers on asylum and he will make bank. if jay crushes him, he'll still get new people checking for his shit. it's not like the fanatical army of the dipset byrd gang purple city ryders are going to abandon him over this.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

which means he paid her, which means Jay and her prolly spent Cam's dough... doesn't this twist around and actually hurt Cam?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

which means he paid her, which means Jay and her prolly spent Cam's dough... doesn't this twist around and actually hurt Cam?
    it really depends on how you look at it. some might be, "yo i don't want you on that fool's album" and others might be "GET MONEY GET MONEY." i'm kinda impartial to the whole thing.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Bow Wow has the best verse on I Think They Like Me remix. He sounds kinda like Lil Wayne on there. Not that it means much, just saying he's not a bad rapper. Oh shit did I just say Lil Bow Wow is not a bad rapper?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just a quick jab... Cam's not throwing haymakers right now.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This ain't a rhyme battle... I think you cats are missing the point. Cam's "jailhouse" phone call skit dis of Nas is classic. Fuck a rhyme, dude's just trying to clown, which he can beat Jay at.

• Cam is gonna get drawn and quartered.

Yeah this is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

bragging "we George Bush"? WTF? is dude trying to knock himself out in the first round?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Bow Wow has the best verse on I Think They Like Me remix. He sounds kinda like Lil Wayne on there. Not that it means much, just saying he's not a bad rapper. Oh shit did I just say Lil Bow Wow is not a bad rapper?

i actually think the lil bow wow has been taking pages from weeyz f baby's book recently. or at least whoever writes bow wow's lyrics has been!

YE AIN'T FRESH AS I'M IS made me kind of check for the bow wow little kiddie bus

- how'd we get on this topic again?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

careful there... its now jut "Bow Wow"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Fuck a rhyme, dude's just trying to clown, which he can beat Jay at.
    exactly. the only way i can see cam losing this is if he actually takes it seriously

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    if i was jay-z, i wouldnt even waste time writing a rhyme (or making one up in his head i guess as he doesnt "write" rhymes)...i would just join a message board forum that cam was on and do some quick image google seeking and be like:

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Fuck a rhyme, dude's just trying to clown, which he can beat Jay at.
    exactly. the only way i can see cam losing this is if he actually takes it seriously

i do enjoy how cam has jay getting older as the progresses...

jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    hi jlee!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Your girl was on my record years ago.... WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN' DIS IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE????????????????????????????????? Am I missing something here?

• I love Cam but I always knew that this album cover would come back to haunt him: