Cam Vs Jay (mp3)

catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh shit

• The Funk Flex contingent left the office already though, this won't be fun until tomorrow morning.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    oh shiggity SHNAP! will jay just get nas to go at him...ZING!

• This shit is pretty half hearted man.... Not a good look for Killa.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    it's pretty fun already. cam got the office thugs on the west coast getting hyped.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1137631803mandrew">

who will come out on top?[/b]
    CAM'RON
    JAY-Z
    OH SHIT, WHO CARES, BEEF!
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, where is that animated "eating popcorn" graemlin?

ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON.

• dirty version up.

YOU STOLE KANYE FROM DAME!

HOW THE KING OF NEW YORK WEARING SANDALS WITH JEANS?!

• i couldn't possibly be more excited about this... i do hope killa has some better shit up his sleeve, though

For real though, this sounds a bit on the tame side.

"What's up Cam, you ain't got no 'Ether' for us?"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This shit is pretty half hearted man.... Not a good look for Killa.

Yeah, it would seem like you'd want to come out with guns blazing. If Jay's response is he's going to make Cam look pretty

I SHOULD HAVE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK

YOU A PRETTY HO

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the hook on that shit is god awful. i know shit been brewing for a while, but is there any specific event or whatever that triggered this? seriously though, da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

• the hook on that shit is god awful. i know shit been brewing for a while, but is there any specific event or whatever that triggered this? seriously though, da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

cam uses this to promote his album. jay uses this to come out of "retirement" and promote his comeback album. if you want to stretch it even further...maybe they're trying to bring the east coast back?

• [sidebust]This shit is pretty half hearted man.... Not a good look for Killa. [/sidebust]

• da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

Having run the label Cam was signed to, I'm sure Jay has a lot to say... and I'm sure he'll do a much better job of saying it

• Cam bout to get served. Plus he's really talking out his ass.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    maybe they're trying to bring the east coast back?

how is in-fighting supposed to bring the east coast back?

• Who is Cam'ron?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i was kinda thinking about that east coast thing too because this shit seriously seems to have come out of nowhere. i wanna hear some nas dissing cam and then 50 joining in and dissing all of them kinda shit. if jay-z responds then cam is going to cake like a mufuckah on asylum

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    he does kinda look like Joe Camel though

• how is in-fighting supposed to bring the east coast back?

rappers get a lot better after they get shot

rappers get a lot better after they get shot

Only if they want to join G-Unit.

• Only if they want to join G-Unit.

i don't know, it did wonders for 2pac

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

Having run the label Cam was signed to, I'm sure Jay has a lot to say... and I'm sure he'll do a much better job of saying it
    unless it's some prodigy in a leotard sort of shit, i really don't see what could be that bad that hasn't been aired out already, but who knows?

• maybe they're trying to bring the east coast back?

Damn, where is that animated "eating popcorn" graemlin?

ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON.

• apperently Cam is supposed to be on Hot 97 with Kay Slay tomarrow and was gonna drop two diss songs. This was the first which leaked. I think the other is supposed to going at mase.

Cam/dipset VS Jay/G-Unit. I might like this

Jay is wack now, but best believe him and Cam go back. They know personal things about each other which will make for some good/embarrassing lines. Same with Mase.

Personally I hope Jay kills him.

go to www.hiphopgame.com for the song. There's a longer intro then the one posted where Cam really goes at jay. Sounds like Dame gassed him up to do this.

p.s. Say goodbye to Juelz DefJam album push

Jay needs to take it back to 96

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I disagree with Cams sttement about Jay-Z looking "fraggle rock"

definilty much more Joe Camel

• da fuck does jay-z have to say to cam beyond some pink shit or something?

unless it's some prodigy in a leotard sort of shit, i really don't see what could be that bad that hasn't been aired out already, but who knows?

I mean he basically would know the ins and outs of any deals, money, life situations, etc that his artists are dealing with...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i'll just say this shit right now. killa season WILL be the best movie of '06. if the movie isn't over yet and cam works in some jay-z disses into it, that will be completely

Joey[/b] Camel