I heard Osama is Dead!

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    he certainly deserved his fate, nonetheless i feels weired that people are cheering and are happy about the killing of a human being.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    staxwax said:
    This is great news.
    Not for Jamal.

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    Dude shouldnt have bought an iphone

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Osama Bin Laden: World Hide and Seek Champion, 2001-2011

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    strong shout out to my main man, and soulstrut royalty, Sweendog Longsicle.

Fuck 'em where they live.

• Okem said:
    10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths and $1,188,266,000,000 later..

Who thought he'd be living in a dirt foxhole, Saddam style, deep in some mountain cave somewhere? Nope. He was living in a million $ mansion in Pakistan.

yeah, nice

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's been quite a while since I've laughed as loudly as I did when I heard someone on the radio this morning announcing the death of Bin Laden.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    If he's really dead, then where is the death certificate?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    sabadabada said:

This joke was run into the ground moments after the first tweet was made 12 hours ago...

• Options
    sabadabada said:

Tattooed deep inside your ass, where it can keep company with all of your other essential information.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Time to hand over his corpse to some necrophiliacs.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    http://www.avclub.com/articles/dwayne-johnson-knew-bin-laden-was-dead-before-you,55375/

Dwayne Johnson apparently was privy to the news of Osama Bin Laden???s death hours before any sort of official announcement was made. ???Just got word that will shock the world???Land of the free??? home of the brave,??? he tweeted approximately 45 minutes before the news leaked, adding, ???DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!???

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Dude shouldnt have bought a[del]n iphone[/del] playstation

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    staxwax said:
    This is great news.
    Not for Jamal.

true, cause I believe its much bigger than that.. but im happy that you're happy.

dont put me in a position that isnt mine please. Doing that in this matter is incredibly rude and ice cold, (he's not cheering so he is against us and pro bin laden)

9-11 happened thats fucking painful and sad, but this is not gonna fix that.
    caught is one thing but Im anti-death penalty, that apllies to every person. being happy cause a person is killed is kinda creepy.

And i feel good for the people that lost people in 9-11 and this gives them some kinda closure..thats is good.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    http://www.avclub.com/articles/dwayne-johnson-knew-bin-laden-was-dead-before-you,55375/

Dwayne Johnson apparently was privy to the news of Osama Bin Laden???s death hours before any sort of official announcement was made. ???Just got word that will shock the world???Land of the free??? home of the brave,??? he tweeted approximately 45 minutes before the news leaked, adding, ???DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!???

You know that's the Onion, right?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

• Options
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

No doubt. This has been a great, memorable night and day. I wish I could explain the mood people on my side of the fence are in, but few people here would really get it (by no fault of their own either, it's just how it is).

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Hey Sween,

I was walking by a fire station with my daughter yesterday morning, and as I pointed out the ladders on the side of one engine, I thought of you and your brother. Little did I know that the day would end with me thinking of you once more.

Take care, my man.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sween said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

No doubt. This has been a great, memorable night and day. I wish I could explain the mood people on my side of the fence are in, but few people here would really get it (by no fault of their own either, it's just how it is).

Can't begin to tell you how much I feel you on this my dude. Definitely thought of you, Brian, your folks... I think maybe the closing of another chapter or something.

That being said, miss you my dude. You should make yourself seen this summer or something. Good Records Backyard BBQ.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Grandfather said:

The AV Club is a legit operation. It's nearly all arts and entertainment, but it's not fiction. It runs in The Onion but is its own thing.

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Horseleech said:
    Grandfather said:

The AV Club is a legit operation. It's nearly all arts and entertainment, but it's not fiction. It runs in The Onion but is its own thing.

Tom Green (@tomgreenlive) was the first to break the news on twitter. I guess he made some friends when in Afganistan.

"I think they just killed Osama Bin Laden. Tune in to CNN. You heard it here first. Tom"

• Options
    Jamal said:
    caught is one thing but Im anti-death penalty, that apllies to every person. being happy cause a person is killed is kinda creepy.

I'm very much against the death penalty, but I am very happy this guy is dead.

It's also important to point out that the original plan called for dropping a couple of dozen 2000 pound bombs on the site, which would have killed (at least) all 22 people inside and probably others in the area. Obama picked a riskier and less bloody option and that's something Osama would never have given a damn about.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    would`nt he have been more helpful alive than dead?

• GlockoseGlockose 49 Posts

• GlockoseGlockose 49 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    Jamal said:

I'm very much against the death penalty, but I am very happy this guy is dead.

It's also important to point out that the original plan called for dropping a couple of dozen 2000 pound bombs on the site, which would have killed (at least) all 22 people inside and probably others in the area. Obama picked a riskier and less bloody option and that's something Osama would never have given a damn about.

I don't see how killing OBL and the Death Penalty are even remotely related to each other.

b/w

No proof whatsoever of a dead OBL if they had used 2,000lb bombs.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    finelikewine said:

To whom?

• Options
    finelikewine said:

Shhhh, the men are talking.