I heard Osama is Dead!

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
lol

geraldo slipped up and exclaimed OBAMA is DEAD! i mean...uhh.. and all th edumdums on facebook.

so anyone else want to pretend they're breaking news on SS?

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I was of the opinion that this guy had been dead for years and would be trotted out in a moment of low national esteem.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    In other news: no more terrorism! Yay!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

****I'm being slightly ironic here. Don't get your panties in a knot.

• While it's good to know that he is now dead, this is no means for celebration. There's still the chance of retalliation towards soldiers still in that area of the world as well as possible threats and acts of violence towards us in America. I watched the breaking news on CNN, but I turned it to FOX News and saw Geraldo clapping and laughing when a lady was confirming reports of his death. How unprofessional of him. But this is a major day in not only American, but WORLD history. I pray that the family members of lost ones on 9/11 as well as those who lost loved ones who served will find some form of relief from this news. I will always remember where I was when I heard the news.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i don't know what to believe anymore

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i'm being sarcastic myself.
    and not to be conspiracy-ish, but it all smells of bullschitt to me. yay america....
    and these people in front of the white house cheering, don't you have to work in the morning?

• jaymack said:
    and not to be conspiracy-ish, but it all smells of bullschitt to me. yay america....
    and these people in front of the white house cheering, don't you have to work in the morning?

I'm not convinced quite yet, either. Because he has been known to have look-alikes go out to places in his place. So long as they don't reveal his photo like they did Saddam's sons. As for the people cheering, most of them are probably students who will have good reason as to why they couldn't show up to class tomorrow.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    time for the classics strut-ism...

pics or it didnt happen

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    While it's good to know that he is now dead, this is no means for celebration. There's still the chance of retalliation towards soldiers still in that area of the world as well as possible threats and acts of violence towards us in America. I watched the breaking news on CNN, but I turned it to FOX News and saw Geraldo clapping and laughing when a lady was confirming reports of his death. How unprofessional of him. But this is a major day in not only American, but WORLD history. I pray that the family members of lost ones on 9/11 as well as those who lost loved ones who served will find some form of relief from this news. I will always remember where I was when I heard the news.

Well said. And let's remember that Bin Laden is dead, not Al Qaeda.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    jaymack said:

I'm not convinced quite yet, either. Because he has been known to have look-alikes go out to places in his place. So long as they don't reveal his photo like they did Saddam's sons. As for the people cheering, most of them are probably students who will have good reason as to why they couldn't show up to class tomorrow.

They waited til they had familial DNA confirmation before they announced it.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    I pray that the family members of lost ones on 9/11 as well as those who lost loved ones who served will find some form of relief from this news.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    didn't Obama start his routine last night with something like "What a week..."

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Saw this on the Seahawks.net board, of all places:

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    "Shortly before 12.30am Keith Urbahn, Chief of Staff, Office of Donald Rumsfeld tweeted: ???So I???m told by a reputable person they have killed Osama Bin Laden. Hot damn.???"

who in office tweets using language such as 'hot damn' haha

• maldorurrmaldorurr 120 Posts
    bull_ox said:

They waited til they had familial DNA confirmation before they announced it.

Which is maybe a weirder and as significant part of this story: eminent domain over bodily organs. They had to subpoena part of his sister's brain

• I don't know if I was the only one who saw this, but who else noticed that when the news first broke out at the bottom of the tracker on FOX News it said, "OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD."?! I don't know if that was an unintentional mistake or a subtle way of getting at Obama, but it was odd thing for me to see.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    yeah cause bin laden was behind 9/11... so much proof for it...
    not.

• Options
    luck said:
    I was of the opinion that this guy had been dead for years and would be trotted out in a moment of low national esteem.

Hitler's alive and living with JFK and Elvis in a bunker in Roswell, where they fuck aliens every day.

• Options
    incompletejigsaw said:
    jaymack said:

Since when do students need a good reason to not show up for class?

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    luck said:
    Saw this on the Seahawks.net board, of all places:

TRUMPED

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    double post

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Bin Laden rest in tha sky, the cloud's my sofa.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    announces at the start of an election campaign? how un-American!!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    jaymack said:

they're called GW students.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Bury him with dead dogs and dirty shoes.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths and $1,188,266,000,000 later..

Who thought he'd be living in a dirt foxhole, Saddam style, deep in some mountain cave somewhere? Nope. He was living in a million $ mansion in Pakistan.

• Options
    Osama's last words being reported:

"I didn't send out for falafel."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    John Cena Announces Bin Laden Death. (They shoulda re-enacted it WWE style.)

"Caught & compromised to a permanent end" ? What ?

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    This is great news.

Congratulations NYC - this motherfucker has got eels in his eyesockets now.