NBA PLAYOFFS BATCHES!

Comments

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    I agree fuck miami, but theyre not losing to dallas, not even sure they can stop zbo and crew. Dallas is a bunch of choke artists starting w terry and dirk diggler. Till they win a title i dont even wanna hear shit. They beat the defending champs and thats it. Theres a reason why vegas lines have everyone in east except the hawks as favs over mavs.

Kinda wish i took those preseason miami to win it all bets when they jumped to a 2:1 fav when then big 3 signed, oh well....

Gsw upset as well as miami choke job have a lot to do w series as dirk was in them both, and their mvp. If dude cant close it out this yr its a wrap for him. Will go the way of malone, barkley, etc, great player who could never win.

And yah i wanna see dallas fail. Fuck mark cuban, dude is an utter douche. As for the rest of their garbage squad whatevs. Terry will not be making 9 triples a game. Cant wait to see either memphis, heat, or possibly celtics wipe the floor w their ass. Only one texas team ever won and will and theyre in san antonio...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^
    and that San Antonio team got soundly beaten...btw, fuck all the espn commentators...after EVERY goddamn game all you would hear is "gosh! How did they lose that? Gosh, it's sad, it's the end of an era! gosh, what could have the spurs done differently? Blah blah blah, not one word about how the Grizzlies played their ass off...how did the spurs lose it? Well, the Grizzlies just were the better team and outplayed them , simple as that. Now we are hearing the same shit about the Thunder, and theywill get beaten as well. Why? Because the Grizzlies are good. All these fuckin' talking head experts thinking these are flukes and teams are messing up and losing...no, the Grizzlies are winning. Zach is the man. Go Grizz!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    fckvwls said:
    Haters always gon hate,

Lead by example!

Lol of course im gonna hate rock, my team just got swept by a team whos lackluster bench rolled us. Sports pundits/writers get paid to create these hyperbolic statements, and sometimes they go too far. See steven a smith, ex shitty philly beat writer etc.

The grizzlies did own the spurs, but how much of that was due to san antonio injuries and the demise of duncan?Right now we are witnessimg the changing of the old guard. And i guess its exciting for fans of teams who have never won shit.

On a final note wow has westbrook regressed so terribly. He is channeling his inner A.I w all the turnovers and horrible shots. It looks like durant is ready to smack him on every posession.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Rondo was pretty amazing tonight.

Straight up. The C's may lose on talent, but it won't be for lack of heart or toughness. Wade is playing tough, almost borderline dirty, but not quite, and I can't blame him. You SHOULD play tough in the postseason, and it's hard to find the line sometimes when you're that close to it. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he catches a bad one at some point during this series.

He already did game 1 by pierce. Did anyone hear about pierces deletes tweet proclaiming he would fuck wades mom like his man (west) did lebrons?

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Okay, I don't want to see LA burn but definitely fckvwls house.

Dude: you are an idiot. Yr team got gang-raped by a superior squad. Deal with it. Maybe if you woulda had to play the Mavs before this you wouldn'ta even won them rangs! Loser!

GenePontecorvo said:
    Okay, I don't want to see LA burn but definitely fckvwls house.

Dude: you are an idiot. Yr team got gang-raped by a superior squad. Deal with it. Maybe if you woulda had to play the Mavs before this you wouldn'ta even won them rangs! Loser!

You're underestimating this dude's insight.

1) "Jason Terry will not be making 9 triples a game". Really dude....he's not gonna do this every game from here on out....damn.

2) "Only one texas team ever won and will and theyre in san antonio". Ever heard of a place called Houston, Mississippi beyatch? I heard they had a good squad in the 90's.

3) "Dallas is not winning shit, they may have swept my lakers but thats bout it". This one is pretty hard to argue with since the Lakers were the worst of the 8 teams left in the Playoffs....I'm surprised the Lakers even made the Playoffs this year they suck so bad.

Steven A. Smith better watch his back...this dude is gunning for his job.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    his contirbutions to the british football thread are equally enlightening!
    great name too...
    The NBA and the wife rumour stuff is mindblowing (Nash,Lebron's drunken mom,tony ''french MC'' parker, etc)
    I hate to see westbrook be so egocentric Durant should be a model for him...i hope he steps up and talks to him on some this is not an allstar game.
    Pau is soft and always has been...so who gets traded for dwight? him or shirtless junior

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I had The Bulls goin all the way, but the Hero ball they play with Rose taking all the shots and not getting the team involved is wack.
    Dude is becoming Iverson and its way too predictable an offense.
    Atlantas Offense is a shame but they do have the athletic ability to defend and or create a wall ala the Pacers agaisnt Rose's penetration game.

Memphis and OKC will have a younger perimeter defense which will be much more swarming than LA.
    Dallas wont have the same three point volume against those legs like they did against Derek Abe Bagota.

• Options
    I loved Kobe's postgame interview. He looked super-cranky like he was answering questions about new rape allegations.

If one is to write a "Paradise Lost" worth of posts about how shitty the team that beat one's team was, imagine how shitty one's team must've been.

And when one lives in one's Mom's house and one is 40+, one has precious little in one's life beside one's shitty fuckin little team.

It's also funny when diseased addicts foist out their diseased addiction in an attempt to bolster points made, or seem smarter even.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Hi Yuichi!

Gene ur a retard. Wanting my house to burn down, and claiming i still live at home and am 40+! Lulz for days. How many rings does dallas have? How many do the lakers? Get over your self you clown. All your team did was get to western conf finals. Big fukin deal. Cant wait to see miami get in there and roll you ass clowns again. This time it wont just be wade by himself. You texas dudes get all asshurt. Start the hatt!

And john milton is letharge btw

All we did was decapitate a dynasty, embarrass a proud franchise, and send a HOF coach out the door w/ a cowboy hat shoved up his ass. Sound like a good week to me.

You already played yourself writing all this bullshit about a team that swept your sorry squad. Miss me w/ that other BS. I think your Andrew Bynum ballsweat smoothie is ready, btw.

fckvwls said:
    . You texas dudes get all asshurt.

Fuckboy, you just wrote the asshurt playbook.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    fckvwls said:
    How many rings does dallas have? How many do the lakers?

Hw mny d th Cltics?

Yh, tht jst hppnd.

fckvwls said:
    Gene ur a retard. Wanting my house to burn down, and claiming i still live at home and am 40+! Lulz for days. How many rings does dallas have? How many do the lakers? Get over your self you clown. All your team did was get to western conf finals. Big fukin deal. Cant wait to see miami get in there and roll you ass clowns again. This time it wont just be wade by himself. You texas dudes get all asshurt. Start the hatt!

Laker fans are the clowns.....in Game 2 they were booing Kobe.....a buddy who was at the game actually heard folks yelling "Kobe Sucks"....this is the dude that has brought the Lakers how many rings? And the shitty spoiled brat Laker fans are booing his ass.....talk about asshurt....and your rants here post-defeat are the very definition of asshurt.

That shit would NEVER happen in Dallas....Mav fans will cheer Dirk til the last game of his career even if he never gets a ring.

The cocaine and fake boob fans at the Staple Center who get there late and leave early don't know or care anything about the game itself.

Whatever. This is stupid. Just take your beating man. Of course the Lakers are great, but not this year. That's why it feels great to demoralize them. And they were demoralized in every facet. The Mavs aren't hatt-worthy at all, except by the bitter. Yeah Cubes is a douche, but he loves his team and he's frittered a way a good chunk of his fortune on bad decisions that ended in disappointment. Maybe not this year though.

Scoreboard. End of story. You do ya' thang-thang, sir.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    fckvwls said:
    The grizzlies did own the spurs, but how much of that was due to san antonio injuries and the demise of duncan?

To my eyes, not very much. Sure, the injuries didn't help matters--especially Ginobili being banged up, as he's the Spurs' best playoff performer (though he still had a bit of magic left--that falling-out-of-bound buzzer-beating would-be 3 was :face_melt: )--but let's not forget that the Grizzlies were minus Rudy Gay.

The single biggest reason why Memphis took the series was the tandem of Randolph and Gasol. The Spurs just had no answer for them inside. Duncan could maybe neutralize one, but not both, and neither Blair nor McDyess nor Splitter were up to the challenge. The Spurs were a good matchup for the Grizzlies because of their lack of frontcourt depth; I don't think the Grizzlies would've had as much success against, say, the Lakers as Gasol/Bynum/Odom > Duncan/whoever else when it comes to interior size. But the Grizzlies knew where they had the advantage, and they rode that advantage to a series win.

Beyond that, Memphis had solid, steady guard play, and was a better defensive team than San Antonio. Add it all up, and it's ownage. Of course, I hated to see it happen, but there are no excuses to be made; all credit goes to Memphis for just plain getting the job done.

GenePontecorvo said:
    ballsweat smoothie

:lush:

b/w

I thought Peja was done.

I watches a couple of Raptor games where he surprised me.

And now dude is doin what he's made for. Props over hurr.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    if only turkoglu could learn from him

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    For the record...the people in the lower bowl at Staples Center aren't real Lakers fans....the people watching the games on TV and in the 300 level hate those people.

edpowers said:
    For the record...the people in the lower bowl at Staples Center aren't real Lakers fans....the people watching the games on TV and in the 300 level hate those people.

I believe this....they make the rest of the fans look bad with their uber-douchieness.

• Yeah, watching Chandler and Peja revitalize this team
    stings a bit here in NewOrleans.

This has been a very very good Playoffs.

I wondering if the Celtics go like the Lakers and San Antonio.

I cant put my money on the new Miami and Chicago teams.

Atlanta is always unpredictable.

OKC is still growing and Memphis is "new" in my book.

Shaq for 10 mins does help the Celtics, but can they maintain?