NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    You guys probably don't know it but the warriors are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. Watch out.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    You guys probably don't know it but the warriors are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. Watch out.

Seen, I try to watch at least part of their games if they're playing. Very inspiring play!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    If that's supposed to be some kind of crack because
    I said on here that I was upset about my cat dying
    last week, you are really just showing what a pathetic
    asshole you are. But we already knew that - you're Ed
    Powers, the guy whose posts consist of "NO" "WRONG" and
    nothing more. Enjoy your real world moves, bitch.

Ya know ..this may be one of the funniest goddamn post ever.

You mean to tell me you got your panties twisted in a goddamn knot because you thought i was making fun of your deceased cat....seriously holmes,you need to get a life .....i'm really concerned about you.......But just to clear things up ..i had no idea your cat died ...sorry to hear that.....i called you Meow Mix because you were (and still are) being a pussy ....Again,I'm sorry things aren't going well in your personal life but you should be a little more careful who you call a bitch..

Anyway ...you enjoy your weekend.....i'm off to Vegas in the morning to make some more of my wrong predictions ....hey,you never know ..maybe we can hang out one day and resolve this whole issue of me being a bitch....until next time, you work on that temper Mr.Mix.

Muah

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    When you're losing to the Lakers, your team is definitely not in the hunt. I'm looking at the Denver Nuggets, one of several teams that is apparently going to do damage in the playoffs, even according to some experts. I've been calling bullshit.

Also, not many teams have figured out how to beat the Warriors, including the Rockets. Watch out Texas!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    When you're losing to the Lakers, your team is definitely not in the hunt. I'm looking at the Denver Nuggets, one of several teams that is apparently going to do damage in the playoffs, even according to some experts. I've been calling bullshit.

Well lets check it -

The Lakers had to play catch up. Denver's Front Line is depleted. and yeah they look

Kobe had 3 ill no looks last night.

• The Lakers passing skills, in general, are on point this year.

• When you're losing to the Lakers, your team is definitely not in the hunt.

Only with Telepathy??? could you possibly know who will fair well in the playoffs 16 games into the season. The Lakers beat the Jazz this season, so the Jazz are not in the hunt? Don't you parade the Jazz on here like they were the second coming of the Spurs? The Lakers beat the Rockets, they beat the Pistons, these are all completely irrelevant teams now? Wow, I'm glad I read Soulstrut or else I would have never known all of this!

Seriously though, Iverson sucks as a point guard in this system, he's not that good at generating plays. Carter is not really good enough to be the starting point guard, although I do like the defensive intensity he brings (he also reminds me a tiny bit of Miller, the way he can post up bigger guys). They said it last night and I agree, a legit point guard would certainly help this team improve. The guys look like they haven't been eating their Wheaties though, they get tired and lazy and they don't even try to rebounbd. Poor Marcus has to do it all himself, which won't work all game long. 66 games to go, I'm sure we can manage a couple more wins. The season is nothing more than training for the playoffs.

• Kobe had 3 ill no looks last night.

I do love Kobe, but 2 of those were not "no look" passes, he was looking and then turned his head away after the pass to make it look slick. I thought it was funny that the announcers were foamin' about that shit.

Odom is looking pretty solid so far. Even Luke Walton is having his moments. Bynum is still improving and looking more and more promising (that spin move in the lane was nice last night). The Lakers might could do something this year if they keep it moving. They might shake up a team in the first round if they make it, we'll see.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    LOL @ the Knicks ... Celtics with a 50 point lead in the 4th

I guess the Zack/Curry Exp isnt workin. I turned it off at the haff.

The Knicks are done.....Starbury is a joke.....Thomas needs to leave.....their future looks bleak.

59 points with a 3 pointer at the buzzer.....pitiful.

• LOL @ the Knicks ... Celtics with a 50 point lead in the 4th

Thanks to Nate Robinson's almost half-court 3 at the buzzer, they went from 56 to 59, and 58 was the franchise lowest final score ever. Close one Knicks!

Kobe had 3 ill no looks last night.

I do love Kobe, but 2 of those were not "no look" passes, he was looking and then turned his head away after the pass to make it look slick. I thought it was funny that the announcers were foamin' about that shit.

True. he looked good doin it though. The first one was the real one after that he kept the "trick" going.

Lebron Jame's no looks =

LOL @ the Knicks ... Celtics with a 50 point lead in the 4th

The Knicks are done.....Starbury is a joke.....Thomas needs to leave.....their future looks bleak.

59 points with a 3 pointer at the buzzer.....pitiful.

Again. Who can ressurect this team. Larry Brown couldnt.

DOLAN has to leave.

Lakers vs Knicks in NBA Finals 2020.

Should Bynum remain in the starting lineup once Kwame Brown gets back?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Ya know ..this may be one of the funniest goddamn post ever.

Only half as funny as the one where you predicted the (now 0-11)
    Dolphins would go 11-5 this season ... and that Trent Green would
    be in the Pro Bowl. Holy shit that was comedy.

As for the cat bullshit, considering that it had been only 2 days
    since I posted about it, the only way I could interpret the big
    cat food ad and you calling me "meow mix" was some attempt at hitting
    me where it hurt. Because you see, where I come from, if you want to
    call someone a pussy, you come right out and call them a pussy.

Just like me calling you a bitch. Which you were (and still are) being.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

"Baron Davis led the way with 27 points and eight assists and Stephen Jackson added 19 points for the Warriors (8-7), who became the fastest team in NBA history to post a winning record after losing its first six games. Cleveland took 23 games to do it in 1995-96."

"Baron Davis led the way with 27 points and eight assists and Stephen Jackson added 19 points for the Warriors (8-7), who became the fastest team in NBA history to post a winning record after losing its first six games. Cleveland took 23 games to do it in 1995-96."

Meaningless statistics.

Should Bynum remain in the starting lineup once Kwame Brown gets back?

Affirmative. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I believe his expiration date is approaching.

B. Diddy and Stephen Jackson get luv from me.

Beno Udrih, a relative unknown with 3 years in the league with SAS, is getting substantial minutes in Sac Town with 14.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 4 assists in 35 minutes of play thus far in the season. Not bad from the dude out of Slovenia. He just posted a career high 27 against his former team, the Spurs. In short, he is having a breakout season.

I know it's way early, but who's getting some votes for MOST IMPROVED PLAYA?

Josh Howard
    Jordan Farmar
    Andrew Bynum
    Damien Wilkins
    Beno Udrih

who else?

• Andrew Bynum
    yeah baby

Andrew Bynum
    yeah baby

Jason Kidd would have been nice. very nice. but i'm not mad at how fast Bynum is maturing. He's already averaging a double-double like motherufuckin' in-and-out and shit. bitch.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

DOLAN has to leave.

dude is a frat boy asshat of epic proportions.
    although it's been entertaining while the tomfoolery lasted, it's time to make the Knicks look like a professional basketball team again.

Josh Howard
    Jordan Farmar
    Andrew Bynum
    Damien Wilkins
    Beno Udrih

who else?

Out the gate?

Granger
    Antione Wright - Nets

Isnt Howard an allstar?

• MOST IMPROVED PLAYA?

Chris Kaman

Other than all the turnovers, the Caveman's is pulling down some major numbers. 22 points and 22 Boards just today...11 double doubles this season so far.

MOST IMPROVED PLAYA?

Chris Kaman

Other than all the turnovers, the Caveman's is pulling down some major numbers. 22 points and 22 Boards just today...11 double doubles this season so far.

Well u have to factor in that Brand isnt sharing the Paint w/ him. But yeah he has to be on the list.

BUT - arent these his same output two years ago, that lead to his big contract and then he got onn some lazy shit last year. Its not like he never played this well before.

Josh Howard
    Jordan Farmar
    Andrew Bynum
    Damien Wilkins
    Beno Udrih

who else?

Out the gate?

Granger
    Antione Wright - Nets

Isnt Howard an allstar?

doh! i always get the Howards mixed up! I meant, Dwight Howard.

• I know it's way early, but who's getting some votes for MOST IMPROVED PLAYA?
    Josh Howard
    Jordan Farmar
    Andrew Bynum
    Damien Wilkins
    Beno Udrih

who else?

Out the gate?

Granger
    Antione Wright - Nets

Isnt Howard an allstar?

Sayin', Howard was an All-star last year.

If Farmar is on that list, then Linus Kleiza needs to be on this list.

What about Kevin Martin? Yuichi, you been talkin' about this dude since the season started, shouldn't he be one of your top prospects for Most Improved Player?

• I know it's way early, but who's getting some votes for MOST IMPROVED PLAYA?
    Josh Howard
    Jordan Farmar
    Andrew Bynum
    Damien Wilkins
    Beno Udrih

who else?

Out the gate?

Granger
    Antione Wright - Nets

Isnt Howard an allstar?

doh! i always get the Howards mixed up! I meant, Dwight Howard.

Dwight Howard might as well be an all-star. He will be starting center this year. Or at least he should be. Most Improved Player usually goes to a player who was relatively unheard of who gets a chance from the coach to show and prove (and does so). Dwight Howard doesn't really fit into this category, he's already somewhat of a marquee player and the leading scorer on his team.