NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I just need 5 sentences that convinces me that Melo is the truth. He is far from the truth. Paul Pierce is supposedly the Truth too.

Just stop. You don't need us to convince you of anything, you need to convince yourself as you're about the only one here who thinks Melo is some bum ball player who doesn't do shit but shoot the ball.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just need 5 sentences that convinces me that Melo is the truth. He is far from the truth. Paul Pierce is supposedly the Truth too.

Just stop. You don't need us to convince you of anything, you need to convince yourself as you're about the only one here who thinks Melo is some bum ball player who doesn't do shit but shoot the ball.

I'm here to listen to someone else drop the Nuggets on me, not just be infatuated with my own revelations.

I'm on that level.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    10 years down the line when Melo has no rings. We're gonna be asking the same questions as AI. What happened? or didn't happen.

AI's prime years were squandered by incompetent personnel decisions--there's no real mystery there.

10 years down the line when Melo has no rings. We're gonna be asking the same questions as AI. What happened? or didn't happen.

AI's prime years were squandered by an incompetent GM--there's no real mystery there.

If that's the case, there's no real need for analysis.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I'm just mad cuz my man does not get as much glory!
    what the fuck are you on about? Dude is in the news every day with his tireless work ethic and all that. First at the gym, last to leave, etc. etc. Dude is a competitor, we all know that. America *heart* Kobe. Kobe *double heart* America. Fantastic.
    Plaese to take your mouth off.

schtick is tired
    b/w
    i just sent "your man" a gift package.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I'm here to listen to someone else drop the Nuggets on me, not just be infatuated with my own revelations.

I'm on that level.

Nuggetz

I'm on that level.

Hilarious. It actually made me chuckle.

This sound familiar to you guys?

"I don't know how to explain this" said Vasquez after the game. "That was amazing."

"I grew up watching the NBA. I was in College Park, watching his highlights. All of a sudden, he was guarding me like it was the last game of his life."

• Hey Batmon, there's no need to post disgusting images such as that one, mmmkay??

Well, I thought it was funny cuz 80% of his strengths are described as "tremendous athlete that can score". The punchline is at the end, "Selfish sometimes, no defense".

Hey Batmon, there's no need to post disgusting images such as that one, mmmkay??

I whole-heartedly agree. That picture is ugly on many levels.

Hey Batmon, there's no need to post disgusting images such as that one, mmmkay??

Oops. Two birds w/ one stone? Sorry GP.

Are we done with Melo?

yeah, it's tough to see the man that won your team a few rings doin' it for a different team.

AI's prime years were squandered by an incompetent GM--there's no real mystery there.

Hey, you posed the question.

I don't think there's any real need to analyze AI's supposed faults--although much could be said about the way that franchise has been run.

On the one occasion when AI was surrounded by half-decent teammates he carried his team to the Finals. And let's not forget, put close to 50 on your man and Shaq in the process of taking a game from them.

yeah, it's tough to see the man that won your team a few rings doin' it for a different team.

All due respect to D. Wade cuz he took ova. It's ugly to see THE MAN, compromising his integrity, sucking on D. Wade's nutsack to avoid any sort of media scrutiny following Shaq/Kobe battle of the egos in LA. Good move on the part of Shaquille O'neal.

Hey, you posed the question.

I don't think there's any real need to analyze AI's supposed faults--although much could be said about the way that franchise has been run.

On the one occasion when AI was surrounded by half-decent teammates, he carried his team to the Finals. And let's not forget, put close to 50 on your man and Shaq in the process of taking a game from them.

I love A.I. man. Sorry about that. He was the first example that I could think of, especially since he's playing with Melo right now.

Adonal Foyle/Battie
    Dwight Howard
    Rashard Lewis
    JJ Redick/Ariza
    Jameer Nelson

Well, I thought it was funny cuz 80% of his strengths are described as "tremendous athlete that can score". The punchline is at the end, "Selfish sometimes, no defense".

I love how multiple people have tried to break down what makes Melo great and you still have no clue, and so everybody just starts clowning you for your Kobe teeny-bopping as consolation. It's quite entertaining.

LAKERS SIGN LARRY TURNER. POWER MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES. KEEP IT UP, MITCH!!!
    http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/2007/08/lakers_sign_center.html

They now have 6 big men

Chris Mihm
    Brian Cook
    Kwame Brown
    Larry Turner
    Ronny Turiaf
    Andrew Bynum

and I wont count Odom & Radmanovich

WTF?

RISE ABOVE blog entry coming soon.

Can we get an over/under on the inclusion of any of the following phrases: "behemoth"/"veritable giant"/"young colossus"?

They now have 6 big men

Chris Mihm
    Brian Cook
    Kwame Brown
    Larry Turner
    Ronny Turiaf
    Andrew Bynum

and I wont count Odom & Radmanovich

WTF?

Trade 4 of them for JO. Haha. What are they up to though for real?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Haha... I note the suspicious placement of the cake on what appears to be a bedside table.

Kupchak probably hasn't made a single logical move since becoming GM. Fuck the "Value for your money" type moves or "potential in this young one" for a second.
    Grab some vets and let's play already. Heck, maybe they're looking 5 years down the line. It sure seems like that.

yuichi. this is your avatar or you are soft.