NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    LA is one of the teams that has been robbed of its swag in recent years.

says the dude who can't decide which team to root for.

oh wait, nevermind. That sorta fandom mentality is antiquated.

I am a fan of two teams - The Warriors and The Knicks. They represent the two places I have lived, for almost equal portions of my life.

You don't even know what it's like to root for a team like either of those two. You don't have what it takes son. You drink bubble tea and your heart pumps kool-aid.

I'm glad I don't know what it's like!

I'd say over the next 5-6 years you'll know EXACTLY what it's like.

Hell...I root for a team that was the worst sports franchise for an entire decade!!

LA teams always position themselves, at the very least for a playoff spot. (except maybe for the Galaxy and a non-existent football team)

YUICHI, ARE YOU GONNA LET THOSE BUTTER SOFT NYC CATS TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT? I WOULDN'T TAKE THAT IF I WERE YOU SON. I BET FAUX_RILLZ IS SHORTER THAN YOU IN REAL LIFE.

THEY ARE WANNABE NYC CATS AT BEST. AND THEY ARE MERELY PEBBLES ON THE DIRT ROAD. THEIR EXISTENCE PALE IN COMPARISON TO MY KNOWLEDGE NUGGETS.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

LA teams always position themselves, at the very least for a playoff spot. (except maybe for the Galaxy and a non-existent football team)
    in the nba, it's pretty hard to not make the playoffs. making the playoffs ain't that big a deal. getting past the first round though...

KNOWLEDGE NUGGETS.
    do not type that for 24 hours. i dare you.

• LA is one of the teams that has been robbed of its swag in recent years.

I am a fan of two teams - The Warriors and The Knicks. They represent the two places I have lived, for almost equal portions of my life.

You don't even know what it's like to root for a team like either of those two. You don't have what it takes son. You drink bubble tea and your heart pumps kool-aid.

Hell...I root for a team that was the worst sports franchise for an entire decade!!

LA teams always position themselves

Are you familiar with the position that your Lakers are currently assuming?

KNOWLEDGE NUGGETS.
    do not type that for 24 hours. i dare you.

How bout "A CORNACOPIA OF INFORMATION" or "LAVAFLOW JEW ALS"?

• MORE LIKE KNOWLEDGE DINGLEBERRIES

LA is one of the teams that has been robbed of its swag in recent years.

LA teams always position themselves

Within the history of the franchise, these last few years have merely been small bumps in the road. Besides I said "at the very least, a playoff spot".

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    YUICHI, ARE YOU GONNA LET THOSE BUTTER SOFT NYC CATS TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT? I WOULDN'T TAKE THAT IF I WERE YOU SON. I BET FAUX_RILLZ IS SHORTER THAN YOU IN REAL LIFE.

^^^^SADDLED BY FEELINGS OF OVERWHELMING INSUFFICIENCY; MAD THAT HIS TEAM LACKS SWAG; JEALOUS OF NEW YORK

^^^^SADDLED BY FEELINGS OF OVERWHELMING INSUFFICIENCY; MAD THAT HIS TEAM LACKS SWAG; JEALOUS OF NEW YORK

^^^^OVERTAKEN BY FEELINGS OF SWAG AND DELUSION; MAD THAT HIS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT LACK ANY SORT OF CONCEPT OF TEAM BALL.

best believe he is familiar. yes, pause.

MAD THAT HIS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT LACK ANY SORT OF CONCEPT OF TEAM BALL.

You're not really going to take it there, are you?

Last time I checked, team was a noun that meant "the act of getting kobe the ball", right?
    that's downright synergious team ball, slime! (sorry, wrong thread)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    JEALOUS OF NEW YORK

PERSONALLY.....I HAD THAT BITCH, TREATED HER LIKE THE DIRTY WHORE SHE IS, AND LEFT THE SCRAPS FOR YOU REVERSE CARPETBAGGEURS!!

PERSONALLY.....I HAD THAT BITCH, TREATED HER LIKE THE DIRTY WHORE SHE IS, AND LEFT THE SCRAPS FOR YOU REVERSE CARPETBAGGEURS!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I was the fuck out of there long before this clown took over.

Mayor Koch baby!!!

Last time I checked, team was a noun that meant "the act of getting kobe the ball", right?

Are you seriously gonna do this all season? Plaese to get a life.

Yuichi, I don't think anybody takes issue with the game that LA is forced to play with that roster. But, yeah, people are gonna keep bringing it up whenever you start ranting about "the team ball concept".

Yuichi, I don't think anybody takes issue with the game that LA is forced to play with that roster. But, yeah, people are gonna keep bringing it up whenever you start ranting about "the team ball concept".

This is 2007 and apparently people still have delusions from 3 years ago. Unacceptable!

This is 2007 and apparently people still have delusions from 3 years ago. Unacceptable!

So it wasn't during the '06-'07 season the Kobe led the League in shots attempted? It wasn't during '06-'07 that he attempted nearly twice as many shots as Odom, his team's second most prolific shooter?

So it wasn't during the '06-'07 season the Kobe led the League in shots attempted? It wasn't during '06-'07 that he attempted nearly twice as many shots as Odom, his team's second most prolific shooter?

Your argument has kinda been flipped...whatevers.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Looks like Ainge knows what he's doing.

DUDE

Years and years of horrible GMsmanship erased w/ one MLE.

I'm judging him soley based on this year. KG, Ray Allen, and a good role player in Posey. Sounds like a good summer to me.

Tell me the dude on that team who'll want to take the big shot.

your grasp of irony never ceases to amaze.

Just shut the fuck up already.

No, it hasn't. Is there something you'd like to add?

DUDE

I'm judging him soley based on this year. KG, Ray Allen, and a good role player in Posey. Sounds like a good summer to me.

Any of the big three are capable of taking the big shot.

No, it hasn't. Is there something you'd like to add?

Nope.

Just shut the fuck up already.
    c'mon now. the word you are looking for is "restraint".

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

DUDE

Any of the big three are capable of taking the big shot.

Hell.. Smush Parker is "capable" of taking a big shot....When have any of those dudes done anything when it really mattered ?