NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm sure there's more respectable ways to release your frustrations than harassing people on the internet and drinking alcohol.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lakers starting 5?

Fisher
    Kobe
    Walton
    Odom
    Brown

???

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i didn't make the thing, dude. i did however, find it hilarious. (admit it, that shit's funny.)
    maybe you should ask yourself what kind of things you post in here would get people to post things like that instead of assuming i am venting frustration and/or drinking.
    of which, i am doing neither, (currently).

Lakers starting 5?

Fisher
    Kobe
    Walton
    Odom
    Brown

???
    I think depending on the mentality of the opposing PG, Farmar may start a decent amount of games this season... I don't think they'd put him up against scoring points b/c of his defensive shortcomings (which will probably improve over time)

On the real though, if I were to post up a similar picture with a black kid, motherfuckers woulda been on me, like I had just committed murder. the reason, I initially chose not to respond, was because 1) it was highly unoriginal 2) i had seen that picture before 3) drew is usually corny 4) he has never played basketball

And you call yourself a moderator?

On the real though, if I were to post up a similar picture with a black kid, motherfuckers woulda been on me, like I had just committed murder. the reason, I initially chose not to respond, was because 1) it was highly unoriginal 2) i had seen that picture before 3) drew is usually corny 4) he has never played basketball

Dude go too the simpsons movie website and make Faux & drewn...I dare ya...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    4) drew has never played basketball

Good point--maybe we should ban him?

I think we should, since he looks like this.

I think we should, since he looks like this.

OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE YOU JUST COMMITTED MURDER.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I played basketball for nine years of my life, man. Then I got injured. So you're completely off on that one. Can you explain to me what you find so offensive about the picture? (Because, I don't see it) And it was established a long time ago that you have this unusual thing for Kobe that defies rationalization. That's pretty much free game for anybody to crack on, sorry homey. On the real though, you trot around in mad threads all day and get shook about something like this?

That's ill! Pretty close, too. Daaaaaaamn, you even got the receding hairline in there. Props.

I played basketball for nine years of my life, man. Then I got injured. So you're completely off on that one. Can you explain to me what you find so offensive about the picture? (Because, I don't see it) And it was established a long time ago that you have this unusual thing for Kobe that defies rationalization. That's pretty much free game for anybody to crack on, sorry homey. On the real though, you trot around in mad threads all day and get shook about something like this?

I thought I made myself VERY clear the last time I called someone a fag in this thread. Did I not? You're fuckin' horrible dude. What you mad cuz I didn't include you in my "Soulstrut honor roll"?! You felt agitated cuz I made a few bold remarks about Carmelo Anthony? Please get a life and get off me.

I think I give Faux Rillz too much credit as well. You seem to have an inclination for "trotting around the msg board all day" harassing kids. And you call yourself a lawyer? Wait, what kinda law is it that you practice?

I thought I made myself VERY clear the last time I called someone a fag in this thread. Did I not? You're fuckin' horrible dude. What you mad cuz I didn't include you in my "Soulstrut honor roll"?! You felt agitated cuz I made a few bold remarks about Carmelo Anthony? Please get a life and get off me.

Ya'll were talking about Melo in here? Damn, I've been too busy at the workpiece to actually read through this thread.

I don't have static with you, dude. But, if you want to generate some, I will clap back at you.

Chill out.

Ya'll were talking about Melo in here? Damn, I've been too busy at the workpiece to actually read through this thread.

I don't have static with you, dude. But, if you want to generate some, I will clap back at you.

Chill out.

Just the type of shit I need coming back from a relatively good day.

you take all of this shit and yourself way too seriously in here.

um, Drewnice can you give me legitimate justification as to why you took down my creations and left yours up?

um, Drewnice can you give me legitimate justification as to why you took down my creations and left yours up?

I didn't do anything to them. Anytime I edit somebody else's post, it will say so in italics, I have no control over that. Looks like something is wrong with your Photobucket links.

Reggie Miller is NOT going to play for the Boston Celtics.

In my heart i didnt want him to taint his legend, but i can kinda fuck w/ #31 in green, coming off the bench for Garnett/Allen/Pierce. oh well

I didn't do anything to them. Anytime I edit somebody else's post, it will say so in italics, I have no control over that. Looks like something is wrong with your Photobucket links.

I don't see anything wrong with photobucket at the current time...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with photobucket at the current time...

I'm flattered that you think I have the swag to pull off monogrammed pants cuffs but, on the whole, I must judge this as a weak attempt.

It's misplaced (due to someone taking it down prior). But I do question your taste in not finding Drew's attempt as weak.

"vs Virgin Islands. USA basketball is not a tropical depression, it is now a full-fledged hurricane." metaphor.

web page

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    It's misplaced (due to someone taking it down prior). But I do question your taste in not finding Drew's attempt as weak.

I don't think anybody maliciously removed your photo yuichi, I think the image just wasn't showing up. Photobucket/internet mystery.

Furthermore, Drewnice's attempt was far more successful than yours, but I will give you a C- for effort.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    "vs Virgin Islands. USA basketball is not a tropical depression, it is now a full-fledged hurricane." metaphor.

web page

It's kinda weak that our first two games were against teams that didn't even stand a chance against us. It's going to be a completely different story when we actually play a good team like Greece or even Brazil. I am excited to see that game on Sunday. MELO VS. NENE. And Tiego Splitter has been killing it too. Barbosa/Nene/Splitter = pretty solid.

yeah, that will be a good game. someone on the canadian team (syracuse player) just blew out his knee trying to keep up with the Brazil backcourt. it sucks bad. dude's career is probably over.
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-27...ional-Play.html
    i am looking forward to some actual talent for team usa to go against, it will be interesting to see what they can do.

These NBA All-Access clips are making my day....Check Popavich talking about the Admiral's last game and TD straight being a clown! So many "gaawwwdamnnnn" moments. Piston's championship huddle, Avery Johnson....George Karl....wow.

Anyone watching FIBA games?

Summary here for those that didn't or you can go to ESPN.com

(shouts to Batmon for the gettyimages link.)

Celtics sign Jamey Posey. Defensive Small Forward off the bench who is a streaky 3 point threat.