DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Oh yeah, I saw those, I can dig them. Nice mellow colors. Almost some earftone casual wear joints!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Go ahead, hatt all you want but I'm gonna flip one of these pairs and get some loot.

Picked them up this morning along with these.

Are those fake supremes?

Go ahead, hatt all you want but I'm gonna flip one of these pairs and get some loot.

Are those fake supremes?

I cant fuck w/ them but the Red interior is crazy!!!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    the shoe game is out of control

..Your Avatar is out of control

• Seriously though, I want to pick these up:

I'm not joking, I think they're profoundly awesome. I guess they cost over $4000 though - Balenciaga.

Do you think these could be sexy? With black fishnets and a black pleather mini skirt?

No.

No. No. NO.

Those are incredible. I don't know what you're looking at.

As for Nikes, I kinda feel like a sucker if I wear them now. I mean, I still do. I go to the gym in them. I look. I'll probably buy another pair soon. It's just everyone has them. everyone has some special limited joints. I'd rather rock something else. common projects, double identity, marc jacobs, visvim (maybe the chuck taylor joints), dior. For everyday kicks, I saw some NBs at Alife I liked.

Doesn't anyone else feel that the sneaker game is just a bit ridiculous now? It's so self-conscious. maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a sneaker fiend like that. But as an outsider, that's what I get.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Are those fake supremes?

They aren't fake, they are P-Rod II Nike Zoom Air "Jordan" Edition. Get familiar!

Doesn't anyone else feel that the sneaker game is just a bit ridiculous now? It's so self-conscious. maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a sneaker fiend like that. But as an outsider, that's what I get.

There's alot of crazy shit coming out these days. I feel there's been a pretty high level of experimentation which is a good thing. If you have good taste youll get some good shit. Or you can be like everyone else and rock some regular shit.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Seriously though, I want to pick these up:

I'm not joking, I think they're profoundly awesome. I guess they cost over $4000 though - Balenciaga.

Do you think these could be sexy? With black fishnets and a black pleather mini skirt?

No.

No. No. NO.

I don't know what I'm looking at either - those things have blinded me they're so ass-out hideous.

OK - sorry brokenrecord, that was for fun and I'm sure there's plenty in my closet you'd find objectionable.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Are those fake supremes?

They aren't fake, they are P-Rod II Nike Zoom Air "Jordan" Edition. Get familiar!
    you know nike is running out of ideas when they are copying a nike shoe that was a copy of another nike shoe (the jordan III).

Are those fake supremes?

you know nike is running out of ideas when they are copying a nike shoe that was a copy of another nike shoe (the jordan III).
    Not really, these are straight up skateboarding shoes. Nike's just spreading the Jordan love to the skaters, that's all. Everybody loves Jordan! Haha. That quilted insides shit is killin' it though.

• Seriously though, I want to pick these up:

No.

No. No. NO.

I don't know what I'm looking at either - those things have blinded me they're so ass-out hideous.

OK - sorry brokenrecord, that was for fun and I'm sure there's plenty in my closet you'd find objectionable.

It's kinda burton meets balenciaga (NBizzo!). The line on them is incredibly elegant, imo, and I like the imaginativeness. They're clearly attitude shoes, so not for everyone.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

It's kinda burton meets balenciaga (NBizzo!). The line on them is incredibly elegant, imo, and I like the imaginativeness. They're clearly attitude shoes, so not for everyone.

to be honest, I find them not at all in line with Balenciaga's look - they are way more up Galliano's alley or a part of a British fashion student's final year line. not disputing that they are Balenciaga, but odd that they are. and again, no offence to brokenreocrd, though it's not really meant as an insult; the line, and height of the heel, is pure stripper shoe, which can be elegant - but I'm not sure if that's how you meant it...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'm feeling that look.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

high tide heels

• [quote
    I am inoffensible! No need for sorries! I am completely confident in my crappy taste in clothing. I am equally confident in my wretched taste in music. Clown away! I do!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Oh yeah, I saw those, I can dig them. Nice mellow colors. Almost some earftone casual wear joints!

no, these!!!!

Air Jordan IV Fat Joe PE.

• fat laces

fat laces

Dope

• Manpris?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Manpris?

Look like Shants to me. Very popular in Philly.

And for REAL, AGAIN, a lot of you really need to step your kicks game UP!

Peep these

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Killing it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah I know, I like that. The fork of the bike is blocking the little Air Force insignia.

Yeah I know, I like that. The fork of the bike is blocking the little Air Force insignia.

When do they drop or theyre already out?

And dont tell me they come w/ the bike fork.

• as worn by Kool G Rap

5 days left 'till I cop my first pair of Jordan's evar.......XXII 5/8

Batman

Superman

Flash

Wonder Woman

Bape x DC

Flash Colorway is alright.

When do they drop or theyre already out?

And dont tell me they come w/ the bike fork.

^^^Those dropped in May.

They brought back the Iverson Reeboks:

Not my steez but I remember them. I just love seeing them in Nuggets colors.