DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Not my steez but I remember them. I just love seeing them in Nuggets colors.

No doubt.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    The packaging on those Bapes is crazy. Like an action figure. Are all Bapes packaged like that or its that exclusive to the superhero set? Those are some of the nicer Bapestas I've seen. I don't normally like the colors they use. And all the patent. The Batman ones are fly on some Pittsburgh shit. The Flash ones get a pass too.

The packaging on those Bapes is crazy. Like an action figure. Are all Bapes packaged like that or its that exclusive to the superhero set? Those are some of the nicer Bapestas I've seen. I don't normally like the colors they use. And all the patent. The Batman ones are fly on some Pittsburgh shit. The Flash ones get a pass too.

Exclusive to the Superhero Pack. I cant fuck w/ some AF1 Knockoffs but those Flash joints look freakable.
    Im not payin no $100+ either.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im diggin these real hard right now
    air stab version as well

i copped these on the super cheap yesterday

im diggin these real hard right now
    air stab version as well

There's an Air Stab version w/ the "lumberjack" pattern.......

• good looks on those 90s. i bought them this week ($90). the stabs look cool with that pattern also, but i haven't liked any stabs enough to buy yet (neon greens were cool - foot patrols were ok).

these are kinda interesting:
    air stab purple rains
    i wouldn't get them...but maybe if they took out the leopard print they'd be alright.

good looks on those 90s. i bought them this week ($90). the stabs look cool with that pattern also, but i haven't liked any stabs enough to buy yet (neon greens were cool - foot patrols were ok).

these are kinda interesting:
    air stab purple rains
    i wouldn't get them...but maybe if they took out the leopard print they'd be alright.

Are those real?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    i was just checkin those today. not feelin the leopard print either. i think there is another footpatrol pair up right now that was way nicer.

stab plaids

the seller of the "purple rain" kicks also sold these, haha:

That seller has some really crazy shit that I've never seen anywhere else, and a lot of them say "customized" like these spizikes:

at first I thought all that shit was fake, but judging by the prices, and the amount of bids and some info I dug up form sneaker freaker's forums, those stabs, at least, are for real. I was surprised. Those birdshit dunks are just stupid, who would buy those? Why would nike make those?? I still find most of the shit that guy is selling sorta suspect...

• i saw those stabs when i bought the 90s...almost tempted to buy my first pair. i'm pretty sure those purple rains are real, although i don't know the history behind them.

so, i just bought these to wear to work and they are killin it right now:
    http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/sneakerhe...ead_1959_547068
    very comfortable and they seem to be acceptable w/ bus casual dress code (i usually wear black pants).

The pigeon ones are regular Dunks customized by a non Nike cat. I own those Dunks w/out the birdshit.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    yeah those pigeons were already available. when those came out, there was pure madness. didnt the just for kicks dvd cover that?

one shoe im not feelin are those air max 360. im tryin to like them but i cant

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Wonder Woman

That packaging is really fitting of what types buy those....toys.

yeah those pigeons were already available. when those came out, there was pure madness. didnt the just for kicks dvd cover that?

Yes. The JFK DvD talked about these wack-ass sneakers.

Wonder Woman

LOL....

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Wonder Woman

I have no love for Bapes. When I first saw them I thought they were raver shoes. Definitely not dude shoes.

I was in Flight Club the other day when I overheard a customer asking why the Bape section got so small. The cat working said it's because bapes are now considered, pretty much, wack. It's about time. Dude was crushed.

Boston Fam Stand Up!!!!

I'm assuming that's red sox blue and not black. i never could get with 97's. they look like great running shoes though.

I'm assuming that's red sox blue and not black. i never could get with 97's. they look like great running shoes though.

Its a Dark Blue. '97's looks great on girls/women. Totally goofy on a size above 10. Seeing a 6'5'' dude w/ these on looks mad frumpy.

• Options

Its a Dark Blue. '97's looks great on girls/women. Totally goofy on a size above 10. Seeing a 6'5'' dude w/ these on looks mad frumpy.

I'd get those to wear on July 4th or something for a few minutes (I'm 6'2" 210, I might look frumpy but whatever I pull ass), but I can't in any way shape or form wear a shoe that reps Boston, I'd feel like a fucking idiot wearing them no matter how good they look on my gorgeous self.

Batmon, forget the fact that they're not your style for a second...would you be able to comfortably stroll around in some Beantown attire?

I'd get those to wear on July 4th or something for a few minutes (I'm 6'2" 210, I might look frumpy but whatever I pull ass), but I can't in any way shape or form wear a shoe that reps Boston, I'd feel like a fucking idiot wearing them no matter how good they look on my gorgeous self.

Batmon, forget the fact that they're not your style for a second...would you be able to comfortably stroll around in some Beantown attire?

Only the the Classic Satin Boston Celtic Warm-Up Jacket that Moe-Luv sports on the back of Critical Beatdown. Or the Black/White Larry Bird Converse Weapons.

After that ......Hells To The NO.

• Options

Only the the Classic Satin Boston Celtic Warm-Up Jacket that Moe-Luv sports on the back of Critical Beatdown. Or the Black/White Larry Bird Converse Weapons.

After that ......Hells To The NO.

Celtics shit doesn't count. Anything Irish related always gets the suburb pass.

Damn man, I wish Manny played in NY for either team. Remember when he played at George Washington? Dude was in the Daily News three times a week.

Damn man, I wish Manny played in NY for either team. Remember when he played at George Washington? Dude was in the Daily News three times a week.

Nah, I dont remember that. High School Baseball.........

5 days left 'till I cop my first pair of Jordan's evar.......XXII 5/8

copped

copped

post pics or yer soft!

copped
    post pics or yer soft!

Damn, those are slick.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I just gotta say.......PLUSH.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    you passed on every pair of jordans thus far...what is so special about those?

[stephon] "damn, you could have bought 13 pairs of starburys!"[/stephon]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts