DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Remember Rappin' Duke?

(Not my steez, just thought some of you might like 'em.)

• Options

My Lothar's are squishy. You don't understand the lifestyle.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    you passed on every pair of jordans thus far...what is so special about those?

There not special at all. I wont foam a the mouf when describing the superior quality of the kick compared to the Jordan Retro's made of reynolds wrap and pleather.

The only thing that gets me is that they're 5/8 cut which isnt common.

Also ive hattin on the HYPE of Jordan.

Jordan Fans = Harry Potter fans............

I know "Metallic" is becoming crazy mainstreamed but DAMN Im feelin these shits.

• Options

I know "Metallic" is becoming crazy mainstreamed but DAMN Im feelin these shits.

They remind me of those Kashima Antlers '95s that I bought last year while high as a kite on coffee and redbull. I like them too, but not many places I can wear gold shoes comfortably.

I like them too, but not many places I can wear gold shoes comfortably.

So true w/out lookin like Complex magazine and shit. White Tee & Jeans.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

DAMN Im feelin these shits.

so is he...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I like them too, but not many places I can wear gold shoes comfortably.

So true w/out lookin like Complex magazine and shit. White Tee & Jeans.

paired with:

but the NY version, of course!

Haha!

I just can't do metallics at all myself, period. Not on shoes. The only metallic clothing I own is a jordan t shirt with "learn to fly" written in thin silver script on the front. Otherwise, I reserve the use of metallics for covering my leftover food.

You just gotta know how to freak'em!

I copped these yesterday. Not the hat though.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i was considering those, but i got some all-black shoes instead....a step in the complete opposite direction.

• calkutacalkuta 160 Posts

Nike ID Nike Zoom Kobe II - $145

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Hatters get ready!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Nike ID Nike Zoom Kobe II - $145

That is kinda raw.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

im not one to be a fashion critic
    i do have to question this purchase. to complete the outfit you would have to cop a shirt with equal parts flamboyant purple and highlighter to keep everything proper. usually i have no problem with this but its hard to picture an outfit thats not screamin "look at me!!!..!!!" with these kicks in the mix
    that said, i got my share of highlighter shirts but its not overpowering my sexy

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

naw.

• Options

Hatters get ready!!!!

Did you get those, or are we just discussing them? I was busting on my friend for picking them up yesterday, but after seeing some different pictures they're not as bad as I thought. I'm not dropping for them though, I'd never wear them they're a bit too gimmicky for me.

But I DID order the Bobbito aubergines yesterday. Me and Hermie gonna be twins like Schwarznegger and Devito with them things.

im not one to be a fashion critic
    i do have to question this purchase. to complete the outfit you would have to cop a shirt with equal parts flamboyant purple and highlighter to keep everything proper. usually i have no problem with this but its hard to picture an outfit thats not screamin "look at me!!!..!!!" with these kicks in the mix
    that said, i got my share of highlighter shirts but its not overpowering my sexy

Cool.

White T & Jeans go w/ errythang. Or I do own a Florescent Green Polo Shirt that would "match".
    What wrong w/ being Flam. The neutral Earftone shit is far the birds. U gotta do it all.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Did you get those, or are we just discussing them? I was busting on my friend for picking them up yesterday, but after seeing some different pictures they're not as bad as I thought. I'm not dropping for them though, I'd never wear them they're a bit too gimmicky for me.

But I DID order the Bobbito aubergines yesterday. Me and Hermie gonna be twins like Schwarznegger and Devito with them things.

Yeah I bought em. Not to wear but as a collection piece. I'm a Doom fanboy, kinda.

My girl is rocking hers though. They look better on a female IMHO.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    yea batmon, i'd like to see a full body shot () so we can see what kind of fruity getup your matching these kicks with.

these are the only pair of sneakers i've bought through spring and summer so far:

Its just that dark charcoal grey is on some Fall steez. Its 90? outside.

Im a Doom fan Though!!!!! I didnt know they had the glow lines.....EXTRA!!!

• Options
    I pulled out a pair of Gravis Kona's today in white/green, from maybe 6 years ago. I also got them in navy blue. These are easily one of the best pairs of sneakers I've ever bought, and I wish they still made them.

My method of cleaning sneakers didn't do anything for the mesh upper on these a few years ago so I eventually forgot about them. Sneaker Freaker #10 has an article on throwing them in the washing machine though, I have to re-read it and might give them a spin with some OxiClean. If I can bring these things back to shiny it would make this a productive year.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

even if these didnt have his name on it, they would still be a flavor pair of kicks
    very interesting
    i might have to scoop
    same with those bobbitos... now those may be the coldest pair ive seen come out in a long long time

ive said it before and ill say it again
    the shoe game is out of control

even if these didnt have his name on it, they would still be a flavor pair of kicks
    very interesting
    i might have to scoop
    same with those bobbitos... now those may be the coldest pair ive seen come out in a long long time

ive said it before and ill say it again
    the shoe game is out of control

I'm not a Doom fan, so these, to me, are extra lame because of his ugly little throw up embroidered on them. Also, I'm not into the fake ostrich steez. Other than those two little things, the overall shoe isn't bad. They remind me of a darker version of the Pee Wee's. And BATMON, I think that's reflective not glow.

Re: Cucumber Slices - I like the little dj/bball gimmick but the colors they did were terrible. I wish they did at least one "normal" pair with some colors that actually compliment each other. I can't get with any of the three pairs I saw.

My most recent budget score was these, plain and simple, can rock with almost anything this summer, and I'm a Vandal fan, as previously noted:

$30

• JroamJroam 257 Posts

$15.20 at village discount boosh!

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts

That's gotta be the ugliest Bengals hat I've ever seen.

KVH - is the construction on those blue/white IVs as bad as people have said?