yall should all get lynched

12345679»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    How about metaphorical, legally-sanctioned hanging?

I'm not a fan.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    How about metaphorical, legally-sanctioned hanging?

I'm not a fan.

Oh, but you're a fan of kickin pregnant woman in the stomach and killing whitey, interesting...

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

Funny stuff, but I was thinking more along the lines of that one SNL skit with the "Imma get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see" song. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I couldn't find it on Youtube.
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/2729220192504176/snl_-_get_me_a_shotgun/

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

are you saying that rappers shouldn't be held responsible for the words they say?

I don't think we should hinder art in such a way. It's a frightening prospect. If I undrstand the question.

Not to sound too cold here but there is one way in which rappers are held responsible all the time: on the sales chart.

By the way, while we're on that note: can anyone tell me what numbers "Chicken Noodle Soup" actually did?

HUGE YouTube numbers, O!

Thank God for the constancy of the dance craze!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Oh, but you're a fan of kickin pregnant woman in the stomach and killing whitey, interesting...

Absolutely.

(1) "Pregnant Pussy" is not a record about kicking pregnant women in the stomach, but I am a fan of other records about kicking pregnant women in the stomach. I enjoy over the top rap music. I don't take much of Willie D's message seriously, I don't think his audience does and I don't think that he would be pleased if his audience was actually going out to kick pregnant women (or even metaphorically doing so). Unlike Nyoil, I don't think on record ignorance alone is dangerous. I have more faith in the audience's intelligence. But when you present ignorance under the guise of righteousness, it could become a problem.

Nobody would be outraged if I wrote "Pregnant Pussy is one of the most ignorant records I've ever heard." Because it is. If someone told me that it bothered them and they don't want to listen to it, I wouldn't agree personally but I would understand completely. But people are acting like I spat on mother theresa when I said the same thing about this record.

(2) The "Kill Whitey" sentiment on the Menace Clan record, while probably not the most articulate or positive one, is one with logical political motivation. If you were to actually listen to the record rather than dig up an blog post I wrote on it three years ago you'd know that the "whiteys" in question are George Bush, Daryl Gates, etc. I'm not suggesting that these people should be murdered, but I do think the metaphorical violence presented is at least somewhat justified by their actions. Lynching 15 year old girls for dancing silly, not so much.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    On the spectrum of social solutions, you have to admit: killing whitey > lynching dipset.

Just saying.

No comment on kicking pregnant women in the tummy. I'm not down with that.

• The only thing I have ever heard an african-american fella say about pregnant pussy is that it is "hot as a muhfugger, shit will burn your dick".

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The only thing I have ever heard an african-american fella say about pregnant pussy is that it is "hot as a muhfugger, shit will burn your dick".

This thread has taken a decidedly strange turn.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    k

BUSTED!!!