NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    YES!!!![/b]

The Suns are beatable. The Lakers used their size tonight, and attacked the rim. That's how you play against a soft Suns squad. no luck involved, just fair officiating by Joey Crawford (finally) and taking advantage of the mismatches in the paint.

DID ANYBODY CATCH THAT DUNK BY KOBE ON NASH????? COLD-BLOODED.

• ScottScott 420 Posts

there it is.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Tough call on that dunk, Nash's feet were not in Kobey's way though.

No luck? Dude...

I'll see you on Friday night. Going to five games hommie. Vujucic better not be scrappin with Nash either, lol.

• brodambrodam 46 Posts

BTW Phil Jackson splicing footage of "Inside Man" with game film for players to watch = GENIUS!

holy fuk that made it to the internet in record time

thank you Steve Nash for setting up Kobe's most awesomest dunk of his season.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Tough call on that dunk, Nash's feet were not in Kobey's way though.

No luck? Dude...

I'll see you on Friday night. Going to five games hommie. Vujucic better not be scrappin with Nash either, lol.

that was funny, the 2 smallest dudes on the court beefing... i thought i saw kobe mouth the words "never that, son" to nash...

lakers played good ball tonight. props to them. this series is getting interesting...

fuck watching any more of the detroit series. they are one of the most exciting teams in the league to watch - just not against the poor bucks.

in nuggets news- k-mart submitted his sapology stating that he hopes to be back on the court in nuggets attire as soon as possible. i just don't see that happening for him...

that was funny, the 2 smallest dudes on the court beefing... i thought i saw kobe mouth the words "never that, son" to nash...

The Suns don't know how to play D, straight up. They think they'll get away with using their hands and forearms to slow the defender down. not in this game. Good job Joe Crawford!

The Suns don't know how to play D, straight up.

Playing defense was never part of their strategy, and it won't be unless they get Kurt Thomas back. Marion guarding Odom was a joke tonight, I'll give you that. The Suns are almost pure offense, along with being able to go to the line.

I'll be a believer in Kobe's developing leadership if he can win the next couple games. Otherwise, he's just playing down his offense and letting Odom and Kwame Brown shine a little on the D.

Game 3 Yuichi, game 3!!!

I'll be a believer in Kobe's developing leadership if he can win the next couple games. Otherwise, he's just playing down his offense and letting Odom and Kwame Brown shine a little on the D.

huh?

goodnight.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

The Suns don't know how to play D, straight up.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This thread is awesome. And it's only just begun...

• Mavs quietly puttin in the work, getting ready for S.A. Like I said early on, Memphis will be lucky to get there one.

Devin Harris slowly getting back to shape/form. He is the X-Factor for the S.A. series.

Mavs quietly puttin in the work, getting ready for S.A. Like I said early on, Memphis will be lucky to get there one.

Devin Harris slowly getting back to shape/form. He is the X-Factor for the S.A. series.

Dampier iz crucial.

• Mavs quietly puttin in the work, getting ready for S.A. Like I said early on, Memphis will be lucky to get there one.

Dampier iz crucial.

Astute point, Batmon. When he is motivated and putting up double-doubles, I'll put the Mavs up against ANY team and expect a W.

This thread is awesome. And it's only just begun...

gotta love the 7 game playoff series'...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    thank you Steve Nash for setting up Kobe's most awesomest dunk of his season.

I am saying though. I was half asleep, sat up like UHHHHHGGGNNNGHGGGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! That shit was FILTHY.

There was no way they were gonna give that call to Nash. Kobe could've probably cleared him if dude had been slightly to the left.

Tough call, but considering the players involved.... Nash probably should've fell back. Well, I mean, not like that though....

What's up w/ Shawn Marion? Money couldn't get goin'.

What's up w/ Shawn Marion? Money couldn't get goin'.

for real looks like he never got his wind. he's usually pretty explosive, i was kinda let down.

man i wish i had not missed that kobe dunk the footage of that shit is super fuckin' nasty.

game 3 of this series will be a good one. I hope to see Marion back on top of his game for real.

I was really impressed by the Lakers cohesion. The Suns have no inside game.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I am saying though. I was half asleep, sat up like UHHHHHGGGNNNGHGGGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! That shit was FILTHY.

You know that Kobe is half a foot taller than Nash, right? That kinda mitigates the "filthy" factor to me. Dunking on much smaller players doesn't really strike me as being all that nasty. It was an important score, though.

You know that Kobe is half a foot taller than Nash, right? That kinda mitigates the "filthy" factor to me. Dunking on much smaller players doesn't really strike me as being all that nasty. It was an important score, though.

The height of the player is not a factor

Dude that coulda been Yao Ming and Muggsy Bogues, Nash got HOUSED!!!

MOVE... GET OUT THE WAY

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

The height of the player is not a factor

Uuhhhhh...OK. So you think, say, Kobe swatting Earl Boykins' shot would be impressive then? Just sayin'. Frankly, if Kobe couldn't dunk on a player much smaller than him, I'd be pretty shocked/disgusted.

What KJ did to Olajuwon is "UHHHHHGGGNNNGHGGGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! That shit was FILTHY."
    Pippen over Ewing is "UHHHHHGGGNNNGHGGGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! That shit was FILTHY."
    Vince Carter jumping over the 7-footer is "UHHHHHGGGNNNGHGGGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! That shit was FILTHY."

A 6'6" guy dunking on a 6-footer who can't even reach dunking altitude himself is somewhat less than mind-blowing to me.

A 6'6" guy dunking on a 6-footer who can't even reach dunking altitude himself is somewhat less than mind-blowing to me.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

judging by the fans' reaction, it looks like they are playing in la.

i love kobe.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

the phrase "chin-nuts" must not mean anything to you then.

this dunk isn't impressive because of kobe's elevation.

it's just the essence of

you sound ass hurt.

a dunk can be filthy with no defender within 10 feet of the player! It's the dunk, not the dude who got dunked on...

Things that made this dunk filthy:

1. The Suns were trying to shift momentum and reclaim the lead. The clock was winding down and Kobe made shit real clear like, "NO. This is not going to go down like this."

2. Nash jumped up trying to get the charge and got HOUSED. Sorry if that's your man but he was big enough to step up and you're trying to play it like he was just some lil dude caught in the middle.

3. THATS THE LEAGUE MVP YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! Son, I'm sorry but Kobe just made a hell of a statement right there!

Look man, I'm no Kobe lover but the man really killed it right there. Man up and give the dude his props.

the phrase "chin-nuts" must not mean anything to you then.

this dunk isn't impressive because of kobe's elevation.

it's just the essence of

The dunk itself iz hot but the receiver of the dunk isnt much of a challenge. Like money said earlier, KJ on Hakeem is light years ahead of sonnin. Or MJ on Mutumbo.

This iz going to spark a debate on what constitutes real bangers.