NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Kobe's going back to his 1st number at Lower Merion for some strange reason.

No strange reason here....it's the same reason most decisions in this world are made....CASH MONEY.......now kids have got to go get the #24 Kobe Jersey and Bryant can start putting some bucks away for the next time he has to pay off that fine wife of his.

kobe was #33 at lower merion.

are there any shaq fans left? last night he put up 8 pts, 4 rbs, and 7 turnovers.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    are there any shaq fans left? last night he put up 8 pts, 4 rbs, and 7 turnovers.

Miami iz lookin'

Perimeter D is garBAGE.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Miami iz lookin'

Perimeter D is garBAGE.

jason williams put up good numbers last night, and you can't count them out when they have this dude:

Miami iz lookin'

Perimeter D is garBAGE.

jason williams put up good numbers last night, and you can't count them out when they have this dude:

I havent counted them out at all. They just dont look that convincing.
    They need ZO.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

maybe it was the juelz line "put on my laker jersey then i go rape white (numba 8!!!)"...

That was Cam... Juelz rarely gets that foul.

oh shit yeah that's what i meant, slip of the tongue (no homo). it's on a juelz remix though.

and ignorant? i found it quite clever. and kinda funny. kobe didn't get charged so it's all good.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    my team got one last night. all we need now is to get that shooting percentage up. series avergae is way too low, but we actually played some good defense last night. it was a 60+ turnover game lasting over 3 hours if anybody missed it. nuggets by 7. eddie najera gots mad hustle. game 4 saturday is gonna be huge.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    MIAMI= GARBAGE

SHAQ= PAST HIS PRIME

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Wow, who woulda thought, Kobe isn't pounding the ball and looking for his own shot anymore. He's passing the ball around and playing TEAM basketball. Who were the ones saying that all his teammates were pretty much crap and he had no choice but to be more selfish on offense?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    MIAMI= GARBAGE

SHAQ= PAST HIS PRIME

Shaq still has plenty in him. The problem isn't him, it's the moves Riley made. I think the people that were for those moves are far and few between.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    MIAMI= GARBAGE

SHAQ= PAST HIS PRIME

Shaq still has plenty in him. The problem isn't him, it's the moves Riley made. I think the people that were for those moves are far and few between.

Yes, Riley pretty much fucked up an otherwise good team, by picking up those knuckleheads (Payton, Walker, Williams, and Posey). This version of the squad has very poor chemistry compared to last year's group.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    MIAMI= GARBAGE

SHAQ= PAST HIS PRIME

Yes, Riley pretty much fucked up an otherwise good team, by picking up those knuckleheads (Payton, Walker, Williams, and Posey). This version of the squad has very poor chemistry compared to last year's group.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

alhtough the heat are still a good team
    i agree with you. The chemistrry with last years squad was peaking and should have been kept alive. That PG position was fine, no need to add two "superstars" .....and they had Wade

Wow, who woulda thought, Kobe isn't pounding the ball and looking for his own shot anymore. He's passing the ball around and playing TEAM basketball. Who were the ones saying that all his teammates were pretty much crap and he had no choice but to be more selfish on offense?

FOOLS ARE ACTUALLY HITTING THEIR SHOTS NOW. Phil let Kobe be the SCORER during the regular season. Phil now told him to stick with his game plan, he's doing that. Motown, PLEASE. your bitterness is not appreciated.

what i said a week ago:

if LA can use their size and body 'em up, it would be good.

remember that?

2 more wins for the young'uns...

when this dude is standing you know he has something to cheer about...

if LA can use their size and body 'em up, it would be good.

Suns inside game is No Stodamire/Thomas. Marion is milkcarton.

Cavs/Wizards & Spurs/Kings both had incredible finishes.

What a night for the Playoffs...........

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

No strange reason here....it's the same reason most decisions in this world are made....CASH MONEY.......now kids have got to go get the #24 Kobe Jersey and Bryant can start putting some bucks away for the next time he has to pay off that fine wife of his.

kobe was #33 at lower merion.

His first number at Lower Merion was 24. He changed it to 33 later.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Is this Eric Snow that's getting so thoroughly in this clip?

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    wow, lakers looking impressive so far. i still don't think they can take the series but having some playoff success will make them much better for next year. it's exactly what k. brown, walton, parker, et al need to improve. but did it really take this long for kobe to start trusting his teammates? they never played like this during the reg. season.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Is this Eric Snow that's getting so thoroughly in this clip?

Yep, pretty sure it is.

I like Snow too. DAMN.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    wow, lakers looking better so far.

we'll see.... Game 4! Game 4!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Phil Jackson is a GENIUS !

LAKERS VS CLIPPERS

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    scrappin' and chippin'

sunday, sunday, sun[/b]day:

http://www.nba.com/suns/intro_flash.html

LAKERS VS CLIPPERS

THIS IS THE LAKER'S SERIES TO LOSE! (wow, didn't think i'd say that)

16 Beat, If you been watching the Lakers close enough (meaning almost every game this season) then you woulda seen that Kobe has tried to stick with the game plan. Scenarios like this were common:

Double-teamed, pass out to Sasha...he'd either brick or move it around to Smush, who wouldn't be ready to take the shot (nobody was ready to take their shot, when the opportunity presented itself).

Drive and dish, out to Odom, Odom spins into the lane, losing his balance. Complaining to the ref, while the opposing team scored on the transition.

DEFENSE[/b] hasn't been too shabby either. Holding Phoenix to less than 100 these last two games.

LAKERS VS CLIPPERS

THIS IS THE LAKER'S SERIES TO LOSE! (wow, didn't think i'd say that)

David Dupree of USATODAY has the LAKERS beating the CLIPPERS, and facing the SPURS in the West Finals.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    To make things interesting I'll bet on the Suns to beat the Lakers.

At least I'll have more excitement than watching my Mavs beat up on the Grizz!

Anyone want to make a GenePontecorvo-type Avatar bet???

I dont like to "bet" mid-series, but lets talk when the second round starts.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

So you'll take the Clippers over the Suns???

So you'll take the Clippers over the Suns???

LOL

Suns > Lakers

wow Rockadelic, you're pretty optimistic.

I think i've figured it out, Lakers have better chemistry cuz Chris Mimh is out! It's been pointed out numerous times that him and Kwame don't play well together and i've seen them annoyed at each other on the court throughout the season.

Chris Mimh ain't gonna be a great player. For Kwame though, he can be a legitimate force for years to come. He's like a blank canvas, and he plays good team ball.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

David Dupree of USATODAY has the LAKERS beating the CLIPPERS, and facing the SPURS in the West Finals.

i agree ....and trust me when i tell you.. the Lakers are VERY capable of beating the Spurs (just like the Kings should be up 2-1) ...when the Lakers were winning their rings, Shaq didn't do a damn thing against the Spurs...It was Kobe and company ...Kobe owns the Spurs ..and Phil owns Popovich

The Clippers are already nervous ...they should have swept the Nuggets ..but they feel the Lakers coming .....they hear the buzz around town .....butt cheeks are tight .......and oh yeah....Mihm is well rested ...

Phoenix without Amare is soft ...Nash is still the same ole playoff Nash ...D'Antoni has no chance against Phil....
    the Suns remind me of Dallas when Nash was there ...

Phil Jackson is the greatest coach in the history of all sports

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    how silly would it be if the Lakers did go all the way... and Nash walks with the MVP.