Things you see that annoy the crap out of you

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Commercials using hiphop to sell unrelated stuff...yoplait DJ with yogurt recently (L.H.H.A)
    not the commercial per se but just as horrible

60 yr old grandpops in ed hardy
    Ed Hardy wine

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I also hate those guys who sit with their legs spread wide and turn three subway seats into two, staring into their "smart" phone, while relishing the stink of their own fermenting ball sweat.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Frank said:
    I also hate those guys who sit with their legs spread wide and turn three subway seats into two, staring into their "smart" phone, while relishing the stink of their own fermenting ball sweat.

UGH. THIS. Your balls aren't THAT big!

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    pcmr said:

60 yr old grandpops in ed hardy

dude, stay away from chinatown

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    people who park in handicapped spots who aren't really handicapped or people who have a handicapped permit even though they don't need it. F THEM!

• pcmr said:
    Commercials using hiphop to sell unrelated stuff...

oh man

:f-u:

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    pcmr said:
    Commercials using hiphop to sell unrelated stuff...

Exhibit A:

• i just hook it into my mac and scratch at the beach!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

No explanation needed.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    pickwick33 said:

No explanation needed.

Does that chick ever stop staring at the camera?

Does she ever blink?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    pickwick33 said:

No explanation needed.

Does she ever blink?

Even in the picture it looks like that guy on the right is telling her to stop staring like that.

pickwick33 said:
    Horseleech said:
    pickwick33 said:

No explanation needed.

Does she ever blink?

Even in the picture it looks like that guy on the right is telling her to stop staring like that.

I'd like to think he's moving in for a Three Stooges style eye-poke:

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    pickwick33 said:
    Horseleech said:
    pickwick33 said:

No explanation needed.

Does she ever blink?

I'd like to think he's moving in for a Three Stooges style eye-poke:

Fake Stooge alert.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Almond said:
    People who lick their finger before turning the page.

NomoreGarciaparra said:
    Fake Stooge alert.

I know, but (oddly enough) I couldn't find an image of the real thing in eye-poke mode.

Here's a video:

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    commuters on a full bus/train carriage that have an empty seat next to them but put their bag on it as if to say "f**k you, ain't nobody sitting here". I just figure i have paid for a ticket, i AM GOING TO sit in that seat your schit is occupying.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    bassie said:
    pickwick33 said:
    Cosmo said:
    markus71 said:
    bassie said:
    Littering.

big time

I've almost gotten in like a few fistfights because of this, cause I say shit to people and sometimes they try to pop back to me. But I dunno, it's knee-jerk to me, I will always make a remark.

The worst is when you see someone littering like within spitting distance of a trash can. Fucking assholes.

I can understand it if somebody is forced to litter because there's no trash can around. If you just got through blowing your nose, you don't want to carry around a snotrag for a few blocks just because the city forgot to put a garbage can on that corner.

But if there's a garbage can on the scene...no excuse.

There's no excuse period! Please - no one is forced to litter!

Put it in another tissue and in your pocket.

Provided I HAVE another tissue. Good idea otherwise.

Unless your boogers are toxic and will burn a hole in your clothes, there is nothing to worry about - that's what laundry is for!

Not that I'm a chronic litterer when the garbage pails are absent. I'll walk around with pop cans, paper bags or anything else sanitary without throwing them in the street. But there is no way on God's blue earth I'm going to walk around for long with a two-ply, mucus-marked piece of paper on my person. There sure as hell BETTER be a garbage can right there and then. Even if it's just a trash truck passing by.

related: I resent garbage cans that require me to touch them in order to open them. I'm already making the effort to not litter; how about you meet me halfway? Instead you punish my efforts by exposing me to everyone else's germs.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
    This just happened...

I was driving on the freeway (it's raining) bout to get exit off ramp. A car next to me is signaling trying to exit but appears to be one of those drivers who have two hands on the wheel and frantically trying to make that move over but is really nervous (one of those "oh shit" drivers). In respect, I sloooow down to let this car in...car continues to signal but does not get over...after a certain point, I'm like, fu*k it, I'll just speed up and do me. As I pass, the car honks AT ME?!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    markus71 said:
    bassie said:
    Littering.

big time

I've almost gotten in like a few fistfights because of this, cause I say shit to people and sometimes they try to pop back to me. But I dunno, it's knee-jerk to me, I will always make a remark.

The worst is when you see someone littering like within spitting distance of a trash can. Fucking assholes.

I saw a homeless dude in DC finish what he was eating, throw the bag on the ground, then walk over to the garbage to fish thru it for whatever. I mean, I know you're homeless and that sux dude, but be a buddy and while you're there already, put that bag in there, ok?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    empanadamn said:
    Almond said:

ALARM BELLS go off in my head and tummy every time QBs lick their fingers. I can't even imagine how dirty and unfriendly bacteria laden that ball is. Ew ew ew.
    I watch some of them and I'm thinking they don't even know they're doing it. It's like an automatic thing at this point. His fingers just do not need to be that wet! Surely that wet is now working against his throw, not for, right?
    YUCK.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    The_Non said:

I saw a homeless dude in DC finish what he was eating, throw the bag on the ground, then walk over to the garbage to fish thru it for whatever. I mean, I know you're homeless and that sux dude, but be a buddy and while you're there already, put that bag in there, ok?

That's a dilemma right there, you can't expect him to dispose his garbage in his fridge....

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    germaphobes ! stay in your cocoon.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Almond said:
    this

• innersourceinnersource 111 Posts
    People who let their dog shit on the sidewalk....and leave it for everyone to walk through!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    empanadamn said:
    Almond said:

Dude. Quit LICKING MY MIXER!!

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    thesolelife said:
    As I pass, the car honks AT ME?!

lots of driving related stuff annoys me. I hate people who honk or flash their lights when I overtake them on a perfectly safe part of the road.
    Pricks who don't indicate, may aswell give the driver behind a two finger salute. Perfectly abled pricks who park in disabled only spaces.
    Idiots who can't use a roundabout properly (you guys have roundabouts in the US?)

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    bassie said:
    empanadamn said:
    Almond said:

ALARM BELLS go off in my head and tummy every time QBs lick their fingers. I can't even imagine how dirty and unfriendly bacteria laden that ball is. Ew ew ew.
    I watch some of them and I'm thinking they don't even know they're doing it. It's like an automatic thing at this point. His fingers just do not need to be that wet! Surely that wet is now working against his throw, not for, right?
    YUCK.

I feel awkward just licking an envelope and putting my saliva all over something someone's going to open with their bare hands. I prefer the pre-stick envelopes.

My mom is a major page-licker and I straight up yell at her for it. She then makes a show of not being able to turn the page without spit lube, "See, it won't turn now." SMH/facepalm. If your hands are so dry, go get some lotion, or better yet, some moisturizing hand sanitizer. I've read many books and turned many pages, and I never needed spit to do it.

Spitting on mixers and records and footballs is next level narsty. There are better ways to eat dust and dirt. With a spoon perhaps, at least that's dignified.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i cannot fucking stand people who double park on a block right in front of a spot that they dont feel like parallel parking in. MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! every damn day they do this!!!!!

yesterday evening i drive onto my parents block and some asshole is on that shit so i honk and after half a minute they pull into the spot. i gave them a look when i parked too and the four dudes in the car said some dipshitty dumb shit so i started letting them know in colorful language that they were ignorant. i got to my parents door and got the better of myself and walked back down to the street to apologize for my short fuse. as soon as i approached, hands held up for them to stop a second, they pulled out and sped off.so i guess i didnt help the situation at all.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I can't stand djs who use spit to lubricate the contacts on the headshell. I always carry contact fluid and q-tips and you won't believe the nasty built up grime and gunk I've dug out of tone arms over the years...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    i cannot fucking stand people who double park on a block right in front of a spot that they dont feel like parallel parking in. MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! every damn day they do this!!!!!

yesterday evening i drive onto my parents block and some asshole is on that shit so i honk and after half a minute they pull into the spot. i gave them a look when i parked too and the four dudes in the car said some dipshitty dumb shit so i started letting them know in colorful language that they were ignorant. i got to my parents door and got the better of myself and walked back down to the street to apologize for my short fuse. as soon as i approached, hands held up for them to stop a second, they pulled out and sped off.so i guess i didnt help the situation at all.

PARKING WARZ! Coulda been a segment on that show.