Things you see that annoy the crap out of you

1234689

  Comments


  • GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    caught ya bitch

    AAAAAHHHHH!!!

    You'll never catch the ever so elusive Pimpernel.

  • ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Waste: i.e. people wasting food, wasting valuable resources, etc...
    Cheating.
    Religion.

  • edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    humblebragging on soulstrut

  • ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,096 Posts
    Drivers who change lanes without signaling

  • DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    edith head said:
    humblebragging on soulstrut

    I had to look this one up hahaha.

  • DOR said:
    edith head said:
    humblebragging on soulstrut

    I had to look this one up hahaha.

    'i hate it when im squatting like 550 at crossfit and some other doucher is all 'bro, do you even lift?'"

  • caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    skel said:
    clanking around like some drum-less Mardi Gras reverse holy grail shit.


    ha ha!!

  • Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    edith head said:
    humblebragging on soulstrut

    The humblebragnificent.

  • SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    A toilet paper roll that has been put on the spool to distribute "over" the roll. Not pulled from under the roll.

    Does this make sense?...someone make me a graphic example.

  • rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    A toilet paper roll that has been put on the spool to distribute "over" the roll. Not pulled from under the roll.

    Does this make sense?...someone make me a graphic example.

    tripping.

  • SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    When I see parents aggressively grab they're children's arms in public to lead them somewhere, while yelling at them.

  • SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    A toilet paper roll that has been put on the spool to distribute "over" the roll. Not pulled from under the roll.

    Does this make sense?...someone make me a graphic example.

    tripping.

    Your an "over the roll man"? You got problems.

  • ppadilhappadilha 2,241 Posts


  • johnblackjohnblack 147 Posts
    yes, I have seen the 'under / over' debate get HEATED in other forums.
    +1 for over though...

  • ppadilhappadilha 2,241 Posts
    green beer for St Patrick's Day.

  • bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I need a clear and concise explanation of how and why the way toilet paper rolls out makes any difference to anyone's life. And while you're at it - a brief history of how and when in the history of humankind this became a concern would be appreciated as well.

  • HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    St Patrick's Day.

    I can't tell you how much I'm dreading this shit.

  • edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    people glued to their smartphones in line and it's been their turn for like 10 seconds.

    wake up bitches!

  • edith head said:
    people glued to their smartphones in line and it's been their turn for like 10 seconds.

    wake up bitches!

    the worst is people that are totally glued to that shit, completely disconnected, lookin like they're texting or e-mailing or whatever and then you see they're actually just playing games! wtf really?

  • Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    People whose Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr/etc. feeds show up on the Facebook account they don't really use or check. Hurts my widdle feewings when they ignore my comment.

  • parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    When a smoker tosses their cigarette butt out of the car window. Pretty much anytime a smoker litters with a cigarette butt. Those pieces of shit should be tasered.

  • parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    A toilet paper roll that has been put on the spool to distribute "over" the roll. Not pulled from under the roll.

    Does this make sense?...someone make me a graphic example.[/quote

    I roll from under, but seeing a roll "over" doesn't bother me.

  • Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    parallax said:


    I roll from under, but seeing a roll "over" doesn't bother me.

    That's how I roll too. It doesn't bother me either, I simply take the roll off and put it back on the right way!

  • parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Herm said:
    parallax said:


    I roll from under, but seeing a roll "over" doesn't bother me.

    That's how I roll too. It doesn't bother me either, I simply take the roll off and put it back on the right way!

    lol! I've done the same a few times.

  • skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Ass wipes

  • JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,919 Posts
    Everton

  • SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    People that type in "all caps" on Facebook.

    People who use hash tags on Facebook.

    The Wu-Tang Clan's twitter account that everytime they tweet something it double posts on Facebook.

    Facebook.

  • SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    People who take pictures of they're food on Instagram.

  • Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    People who take pictures of they're food on Instagram.

    You are what you eat. Grammatically speaking.
Sign In or Register to comment.