Relationship Strut

Comments

• homie, you send like a good guy.
    stop dwelling on that girl
    stop dwelling on this type of shit
    change your avatar
    go out and get with some wonderful ladies who you may not even be that physicaly atracted to at first
    and dont feel bad about nothing
    enjoy yourself and make merry and avoid the shit that prevents you from such

and if you are an alias....burn in hell

thank you
    come again
    Thanks. I hope that I am a good guy.
    Alright.
    Will do.
    I will. In due time.
    I've done that before. Should do it again.
    I never do.
    Oh, I always look on the bright side of life, even when it's nighttime.

And I'm very sure that I'm no alias.

Thank you.
    And I will.

• jesus

That reminds me. If all else fails, pray. Thanks man.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This got boring fast.

Log out and go live life dude.
    Do not take our example.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Do not take our example.

And hold up - why are there 20-something gals in these cougar ads? - these women should at the very least look like 50something.
    (I f*cking hate the term cougar)

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    And hold up - why are there 20-something gals in these cougar ads? - these women should at the very least look like 50something.
    (I f*cking hate the term cougar)

28 is a Cougar

Wailingscreeching guitars ruin so many songs.

These photo club nerds look like they read books, they couldn't come up with more lyrics?

(Nice skirts by the way)

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    So I guess nobody recommends the D.E.N.N.I.S system?!

You're way too late in the game to Dennis that chick. Besides, she obviously dennis-ed you.

In fact it was the modified Denise system:

Demonstrate value
    Engage physically
    Neglect emotionally
    Inspire hope
    Sustain friendship
    Eternal damnation

- spidey

D.E.L.E.T.E.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    to redeem this thread we need a new graemlin that will inaugurate soulstrut 3.0

D.E.L.E.T.E +

OR

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    to redeem this thread we need a new graemlin that will inaugurate soulstrut 3.0

D.E.L.E.T.E +

img src="
    OR
    [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x49/Ecks51/smileys/batman_002.gif" alt="" />
    it needs the speech bubble saying "d.e.l.e.t.e."

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    homie, you send like a good guy.
    change your avatar
    go out and get with some wonderful ladies who you may not even be that physicaly atracted to at first

thank you
    come again

Alright.
    Will do.
    I will. In due time.
    I never do.

Thank you.
    And I will.
    oops. i didnt mean change your avatar
    i meant change your board name...which is on some pining-away-for-true-love shit
    the avatars cool. whats it from?

• homie, you send like a good guy.
    change your avatar

thank you
    come again

Alright.
    Will do.
    I will. In due time.
    I never do.

Thank you.
    And I will.

oops. i didnt mean change your avatar
    i meant change your board name...which is on some pining-away-for-true-love shit
    the avatars cool. whats it from?
    My board name was due to a friend of mine that I knew from Americorps. When trying to describe me he said that I was a jigsaw with missing pieces, but I'll try to think of a more fitting name to describe my lunacy.

The avatar is from the William Klein film Mr. Freedom. It was the inspiration for the Beck music video "Sexx Laws." Definitely a film you should see. If John Wayne and George W. Bush were made as one person and became a superhero, that's what Mr. Freedom is.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    whatever man.

did you tell her you wanna f*ck her yet?

• whatever man.

No, because that was never a part of the plan. But by the way things have gone, it seems as if nothing is going according to plan.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    whatever man.

No, because that was never a part of the plan. But by the way things have gone, it seems as if nothing is going according to plan.

i'd say change the plan.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i think at this point, you just forward a link of this thread to homegirl and let the magic unfold

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Make her a mixtape.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    but she has made it clear that we are best friends for now. That whole "for now" line always gets me.

It means you are best friends for now but if you keep pushing this relationship business we wont be for long.

I've had plenty of friends that were girls. The ones who's personalities I liked but wasn't attracted to. Even that was no guarantee we wouldn't end up fuckin'.

• i think at this point, you just forward a link of this thread to homegirl and let the magic unfold

I think she would laugh for days and days with all of this advice that I received here.

• but she has made it clear that we are best friends for now. That whole "for now" line always gets me.

It means you are best friends for now but if you keep pushing this relationship business we wont be for long.

I've had plenty of friends that were girls. The ones who's personalities I liked but wasn't attracted to. Even that was no guarantee we wouldn't end up fuckin'.

Yeah, I think that I won't be pushing the idea anymore. All things that are meant to be will be. In due time. Even if we are meant to be just friends, I can live with that. I've lived with it for this long.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    STICK YOSELF!

• STICK YOSELF!

FOO! You mean FOO!, right?!

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Wow, "bunk buddies" was a minor gem. Please never, never use that term with a girl you are trying to sleep with.

Unless the situation is a total lock and you're trying to see how much ridiculous shit you can get pull and still get laid (happens sometimes).

Can I ask how old the original poster is? This seems like a brand of post-adolescent uncertainty that vaporizes for most people in their late 20s.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Can I just rewind this thread a bit and focus on this?

We've actually gone out to public places together, which was a huge bonus for me, because most females before that played the "stay at home" technique on me

I have no idea what this means but it piqued my curiosity.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Can I just rewind this thread a bit and focus on this?

We've actually gone out to public places together, which was a huge bonus for me, because most females before that played the "stay at home" technique on me

I have no idea what this means but it piqued my curiosity.

Sayin'.

We now have image of jigsaw dude looking like The Elephant Man w/ brown paper bag

b/w

"I'm washing my hair tonight" moves revealed

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

We now have image of jigsaw dude looking like The Elephant Man w/ brown paper bag

b/w

"I'm washing my hair tonight" moves revealed