Relationship Strut

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    What if she's a dead fish in the sack.
    Hit it from the back.

AHAHAHAHAHA

• As I said before, although I don't regret, I do however lament. Ah well. You live. You learn. Then you get by all of Soulstrut.

• ^^^
    Just copy and paste.

• ^^^
    I can sense a joke about this coming real soon.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    You need to put the picture somewhere on the internets first.

• Options
    Is that your name? Zeon Railey??

• Is that your name? Zeon Railey??

Yeah, that's my name. Oh joy. SoulStrut is going to invade my Facebook. I'll make ready my profile.

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    you have no one to blame but yourself.

b/w

• you have no one to blame but yourself.

b/w

There's no sense of blame at all.

• Options
    Nah dude. OWN that shit!

You're Zeon Railey: you love Groucho Marx and old records and you're into writing. That shit's dope to nerdy girls. You just need to work your niche demographic and you'll be having some mad awkward sex with nerdy girls in no time.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    you have no one to blame but yourself.

b/w

There's no sense of blame at all.

I blame Canada.

And hip hop.

get away from your computer and start living life instead of asking a bunch of jaded record collector's for advice in personal matters and then start leaking details and complain when soulstrut does what soulstrut does...

you realize that this ends with her reading this thread and being so creeped out that she'll never even wantr to set eyes on you much less go on pretend dates with you.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    In order to share the picture, you'll want to provide something other than a link to a folder on your computer's hard drive. But, keep in mind, sharing an image of this girl to a group of strangers online is more than a bit creepy and doesn't say much for your side of this friendship you have. At the very least, you should post a picture of yourself as well so we can all rate you as a "couple".

a bunch of jaded record collector's .

Pshhht. My life is full of miracles and kittens and rainbows. You just mad 'cause you live in America's hat.

• In order to share the picture, you'll want to provide something other than a link to a folder on your computer's hard drive. But, keep in mind, sharing an image of this girl to a group of strangers online is more than a bit creepy and doesn't say much for your side of this friendship you have. At the very least, you should post a picture of yourself as well so we can all rate you as a "couple".

I do not regret what I did, but somehow I lament over doing it now. I wouldn't call it creepy, seeing as how it's not really compromising or anything of that nature, but several years from now I'll look at this moment and say that it was . com. I've already logged on.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Nah dude. OWN that shit!

You're Zeon Railey: you love Groucho Marx and old records and you're into writing. That shit's dope to nerdy girls. You just need to work your niche demographic and you'll be having some mad awkward sex with nerdy girls in no time.

Indeed. The name "Zeon" alone should be getting you some ass.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    In order to share the picture, you'll want to provide something other than a link to a folder on your computer's hard drive. But, keep in mind, sharing an image of this girl to a group of strangers online is more than a bit creepy and doesn't say much for your side of this friendship you have. At the very least, you should post a picture of yourself as well so we can all rate you as a "couple".

I do not regret what I did, but somehow I lament over doing it now. I wouldn't call it creepy, seeing as how it's not really compromising or anything of that nature, but several years from now I'll look at this moment and say that it was . com. I've already logged on.

Jigsaw:
    THE DELETE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND. WIPE THOSE POSTS OUT WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!! I don't trust the Internet THAT fucking much.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    But, keep in mind, sharing an image of this girl to a group of strangers online is more than a bit creepy and doesn't say much for your side of this friendship you have.

Actually it's a straight-up asshole move, but hey, go for it! It's SoulStrut endorsed!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Um...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    he came to play.
    :-)

• Options
    Agreed.

Don't post the pic. Just log off, take a walk and think about what YOU bring to a relationship. Work on YOU. And when you're confident, share "YOU" with that nerdy demographic I was talmbout earlier.

Don't waste time on this girl you've put on a pedestal. She's just a fantasy.

Well you can seek some comfort in the fact that you haven't done anything (at least in regards to this image). You haven't posted her picture. You posted a link directly to your hard drive which noone can access. Perhaps you should leave it that way. Ya don't post pictures of others, knowing full well that they are going to be scrutinized by thousands of strangers, without that person's permission. Luckily, due to your lack of internetz knowledge, you have yet to cross that line.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    can any of you let people make their own mistakes. christ on toast! bunch of concerned uncles in here.

bunch of concerned uncles in here.

That's a solid description of anyone still reading this thread. Of course, uncles come in all shapes and sizes.

can any of you let people make their own mistakes. christ on toast! bunch of concerned uncles in here.

You just mad 'cause you live in Boston's grundle.

yeah, that is actually 100% right. this dude needs to make his own mistakes.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I don't relate to this generation at all. Too much internet and worrying about what's in other peoples heads and not enough living life, doing for self and real life socializing and experience connecting with people. I feel sorry for you. I miss when everyone had a landline and your only chance to meet a girl you saw out was to approach her and talk with her at that exact moment.

-Sincerely, Old Guy

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    his own mistake involves posting a picture of a woman who has not given her OK.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    his own mistake involves posting a picture of a woman who has not given her OK.

which, thanks to his supposed lack of computer skills didnt happen.

whatever.

This guy is an alias.

the language is a giveaway.

a writer from DC?

no, an alias for sure.

i like the name though.