NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS????

shutup. (maybe you didn't get your check yet?)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    And then there is this....

"NBA talks to Lakers about remark

NEW YORK (AP) - The NBA has spoken with the Los Angeles Lakers about a sexual reference coach Phil Jackson made in a comment following Tuesday night's game in San Antonio.

The Spurs made 13 3-pointers in their 107-92 victory, and Jackson was asked if too much penetration was leading to open outside shooters.
    "We call this a 'Brokeback Mountain' game, because there's so much penetration and kickouts," Jackson said. "It was one of those games."

The 2005 film, which won three Oscars, depicts two cowboys who conceal their homosexual affair.

"The remarks are in poor taste, and the Lakers have assured us such remarks will not occur in the future," league spokesman Brian McIntyre said"

This must mean Phil calls Madison Square Garden "The Bath House"

The people inside are getting payed to suck and you hope none of your colleagues see you going into the place.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

The people inside are getting payed to suck and you hope none of your colleagues see you going into the place.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This must mean Phil calls Madison Square Garden "The Bath House"

This Marbury shit is phenomenal. I mean, yeah, he's a total choadsmoker and a complete loser who has made every former team better by leaving, but he's on some politics-of-the-game shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That said, blackmailing Isiah is some next-level shit. WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS????

Where da gossiping ho's at?

"LIKE WE ALWAYS DO AT THIS TIME!"

• and why ins't there more yapping about our fanta-teams????

and why ins't there more yapping about our fanta-teams????

Watup Yo I Got Beats, the Shaq/Kobe fan melee between us seems to be a fond and distant memory.

• I spent 3 years of high school with this dude and even though his game back then was unfadeable Stephon was a HUGE DOUCHE. Magnify typical high school athelete persona by about fifty. and he used to rock Nike Air Desch??t with socks.

I spent 3 years of high school with this dude and even though his game back then was unfadeable Stephon was a HUGE DOUCHE. Magnify typical high school athelete persona by about fifty. and he used to rock Nike Air Desch??t with socks.

That's why Faux loves the man.

• and why ins't there more yapping about our fanta-teams????

Watup Yo I Got Beats, the Shaq/Kobe fan melee between us seems to be a fond and distant memory.

no digs - I still say if Kobe had THAT DUDE status he would've T.O.ed his contract and jetted.....

what's your fanta-team name???

and why ins't there more yapping about our fanta-teams????

no digs - I still say if Kobe had THAT DUDE status he would've T.O.ed his contract and jetted.....

what's your fanta-team name???

haha. He's trying to make the best of his situation though. I don't do fantasy, ma baaaad.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I always thought he played like that 40 year old dude drinking the 40 oz. at every playground in NYC, who tells tales of schooling various NBA and College players back in the day, before he got screwed by "the man".

He looks like he just may be able to do what he claims he can....and then, after telling an hours worth of stories, he steps on the court and plays like a guy who..........just drank a 40 oz.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    did kobe just get traded to Detroit?

hey...that's my schtick!!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

im stoned and read this wrong:

http://cbs2.com/sports/local_story_318215353.html

guess he doesnt like the d.

im stoned and read this wrong:

http://cbs2.com/sports/local_story_318215353.html

guess he doesnt like the d.

YOU BANNED! BUSS DENIED!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Rich Bucher has been consistently pumping this story about Kobe to Detroit. The Detroit press however has been going out of their way to say that Bucher is misinformed. Bucher use to work here in the Bay Area and was known for his personally contacts with players, specifically Chris Webber when he was a rookie here with the Warriors. Since he moved on to ESPN however, he's turned into the younger version of Peter Vescey whose always been a complete rumor bullshitter.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Peter Vescey

I cannot stand this man's writing, it's unbearable.

Surprises this season

Damien Wilkins - the hungry "vet" on a young team
    Jordan Farmar - Has finally hit his stride
    Antione Wright - Nets
    Ager - got a start agsinst the Spurs and looked decent from the 2 spot. Might be showcasing.

Atlanta is the new X-Factor so far.

I called Orlando last year as a Team no to sleep on and they fizzled. But this season so far....

Where is Webber gonna go?
    Where should he go?
    Im not seein him in Orlando. He would just clog up the paint.
    I like him back in Detroit so Sheed can go back to the 4 or in Cleveland next to Gooden. He can facilitate the offense from the post and relieve James from some of the ball-handling duties - in the half court.

Ager has looked lost most games...the Spurs game was the exception.

Kevin Martin - Most unknown dude that can go for 40 and average 25 a game.

He was the runner up of the most improved award last season. I think. I Couldnt find the votes.

The dude is a straight up baller. Not many guards in the league that can average over 50% field goal percentage either. Bananas.

Jordan Farmar - Has finally hit his stride

I wish he was more selfish though.

Sean Williams is that dude. He gonna take Nenad's job.

• Kevin Martin - Most unknown dude that can go for 40 and average 25 a game.

He was the runner up of the most improved award last season. I think. I Couldnt find the votes.

yeah, monta ellis won it ....

new orleans hornets = league pass gold

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha your avatar is Balkman feeling glum against the Suns the other night

Have Y'all Mofos Voted for the All-Star Game yet?

WEST:
    Camby/Dirk/Boozer/K.O.B.E./Deron

EAST:
    Howard/Lewis/Granger/A.I./Joe Johnson

• Have Y'all Mofos Voted for the All-Star Game yet?

WEST:

Not Bad.

EAST:

SUSPECT!!

Have Y'all Mofos Voted for the All-Star Game yet?

WEST:

Not Bad.

EAST:

SUSPECT!!

I gotta agree with 99problems here. That West squad is kinda hard-as-fuck. Tough-as-nails. Although, a few strutters can object to the Dirk inclusion.

Damn, BRING ON ALLSTAR WEEKEND ALREADY. I've been slacking with my NBA viewing....

• For the East I gotta go with:

D12

KG

Bron Bron

D Wade

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Orlando putting the SPANK on the Celts tonight.

We've been looking for a few games now,
    and Orlando isn't gonna let us steal a win like Miami did.