NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Orlando putting the SPANK on the Celts tonight.

Alright, the win streak ended at EIGHT, but we did come back
    from 20 down in the 3rd to force a last-second shot for the win,
    and it almost went, too. Now the streak is up, maybe a little less
    pressure will help these guys tighten up their game some.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    EAST:
    Howard/Lewis/Granger/A.I./Joe Johnson

SUSPECT!!

Your probably one of those Hypnotized by ESPN dudes who would have voted for Pierce & Allen right?

And you also think the All-Star game is about talent? Wake up and smell the piss.....its POPULARITY CONTEST.....simple and plain.

D Wade

Talk about suspect. Dude didnt even play last season and just got into the lineup this past week.

Like I said - POPULARITY CONTEST

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Isn't 9 games into the season a little early to
    start fighting about the All-Star Game?

And LOL @ "hypnotized by ESPN"

"So how feel about being compared to the Big Three...."

I watched the Boston/Nets Game and y'all look beatable. Just sayin.

• EAST:
    A.I.

Denial?

• EAST:
    A.I.

Denial?

Sorry, did you mean Andre Igoudala?

EAST:
    A.I.

Denial?

Yes.

• Isn't 9 games into the season a little early to

Dallas had how many reg. season wins last year and got how far in the playoffs? (Sorry GP, just using this to prove a point)

Boston looks good, but it's early, plus the reg. season don't mean shit. Boston has a lot of expectations to fulfill this season. We'll see how they stand up to the pressure.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    get excited about an 8-1 team?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Orlando putting the SPANK on the Celts tonight.

Alright, the win streak ended at EIGHT, but we did come back
    from 20 down in the 3rd to force a last-second shot for the win,
    and it almost went, too. Now the streak is up, maybe a little less
    pressure will help these guys tighten up their game some.

What's troubling is that I think Orlando was the first good team that they played (aside from the Nuggets, who I believe were without a PG).

Dallas had how many reg. season wins last year and got how far in the playoffs? (Sorry GP, just using this to prove a point)

Boston looks good, but it's early, plus the reg. season don't mean shit. Boston has a lot of expectations to fulfill this season. We'll see how they stand up to the pressure.

Of course no one is unbeatable. I was checkin out that game and it seems like the Celtic go on cruise control sometimes, which is a natural thing to do when things are clicking so well. But that's what happens to Detroit/Bulls. Hungrier Dogs get that Bowl.

• EAST:
    A.I.

Denial?

Yes.

poor man's jerry stackhouse.

• KVH - what's up with your fanta-squad????

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Too early for casting serious votes for the All-Star Game. And if it's such a popularity contest, how did Caron Butler make it in last year? Doo's production was off the charts, but he's not much of a personality.

EAST:
    A.I.

Denial?

Yes.

poor man's jerry stackhouse.

When Stackhouse came into the league he was another Jordan comparison. Dude is a scorer.

A.I. isnt the pure scorer that Stackhouse was and he does alot more than Stack does.

12. KVH...secondplace07

Too early for casting serious votes for the All-Star Game. And if it's such a popularity contest, how did Caron Butler make it in last year? Doo's production was off the charts, but he's not much of a personality.

C,mon Drewn you actually think the votes are for real. Grant Hill was still a leading vote getter during his years in Orlando. Yao Ming's votes are off the chart. Vince Carter is still getting mad numbers.

A lot of Little kids are voting.

As far as Caron Butler.....

The reserves were selected by Eastern Conference coaches. The other reserves are New Jersey's Vince Carter and Jason Kidd, Detroit's Richard Hamilton and Chauncey Billups, Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal and Orlando's Dwight Howard.

• When Stackhouse came into the league he was another Jordan comparison. Dude is a scorer.

A.I. isnt the pure scorer that Stackhouse was and he does alot more than Stack does.

12. KVH...secondplace07

first, lets stop calling him AI, he doesn't deserve it. I'm calling him iggy. iggy is a decent nba player because of his athleticism. he can't handle the ball. he can't shoot from outside particularly well. he's not a playmaker/ doesn't make his team better. if he reaches his potential he will be on par with stackhouse in his prime.

my fantasy team is in the cellar because i've had 5 guys on the injured list up until wade came back. now i have 4. its a marathon, not a sprint. i also plan on getting a W this week with Wade back.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

C,mon Drewn you actually think the votes are for real. Grant Hill was still a leading vote getter during his years in Orlando. Yao Ming's votes are off the chart. Vince Carter is still getting mad numbers.

Yi would probably be a starter if he was on the ballot.

• 12. KVH...secondplace07

Yes! I'm not last anymore! Haha. I'm terrible at this shit. You guys are all dropping and adding players like three times a week. I've made one move so far that hasn't done me any good. Like KVH said though, marathon not a sprint.

Where can you go to see the previous final scores for each week's matchup? For some reason I couldn't find that shit.

::takethatshittothefantasythread::

As far as Caron Butler.....

The reserves were selected by Eastern Conference coaches. The other reserves are New Jersey's Vince Carter and Jason Kidd, Detroit's Richard Hamilton and Chauncey Billups, Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal and Orlando's Dwight Howard.

Some people vote for the cool kids, others vote for ones who deserve to represent them. I'm cool with either one. It's the big show. But, I still don't see how Granger made it on your list.

Where can you go to see the previous final scores for each week's matchup? For some reason I couldn't find that shit.

Click Week 3 at the top of the match up box.

• ::takethatshittothefantasythread::

where is that shit????

• Richard Jefferson>Danny Granger

• Where can you go to see the previous final scores for each week's matchup? For some reason I couldn't find that shit.

Click Week 3 at the top of the match up box.

Ahh ok got it, thanks!

• ::takethatshittothefantasythread::

where is that shit????

Found:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=959211&page=0&fpart=7&vc=1

Richard Jefferson>Danny Granger

Of course there a dudes better than Granger, but like i said its a popularity contest.
    And if Granger continues to play the way he has he desrves some votes.

• I hear ya. Has RJ ever been an allstar though? I think he deserves some votes too. It's tough to get 'em when you're on a team with two other all-stars who are likely to get more votes than you already.

I hear ya. Has RJ ever been an allstar though? I think he deserves some votes too. It's tough to get 'em when you're on a team with two other all-stars who are likely to get more votes than you already.

Vince Carter dunks more so he'll get more votes. RJ is holdin that team down so far.

• Yeah he is. From what I've seen he's a defensive anchor and he's averaging around 24 pts a game right now.