THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• Is it the SD receivers or did we get the annointing oil out too early for P. Rivers?

I hear this for REAL, B.

But, at the same time, after watching maaaaaaaaaaaaaany drops in the AFC Semis last season (any number of which could have helped finish of the Pats, mind you) I think this is a major pick up for SD, and shores up one of their MAJOR weaknesses.

Their secondary is still a serious problem for that team, but their Off. (yes, save possibly for the QB who has looked ultra-human this season) may have made a serious upgrade here.

And, as I said, this is just fun to talk about an NFL Trading Deadline trade.

• I like the trade for SD too. Chambers is a player. he becomes their best wideout.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Pats/'Boys replay on NFL Network starting now

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I like the trade for SD too. Chambers is a player. he becomes their best wideout.

Die

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    today's slate:

eagles over bears- bears vaunted defense is now more like a VAULTED defense... meaning a good offense shoild be able to jump all over these teddies. Hester of course is a problem for Philly but he's the only problem... if they kick it to him Andy Reid is even dumber than i thought he was

cowboys over vikings- all the vikes can do is run it, and the 'Boys will shut that down if they're any good at all

patriots over dolphins- by like triple digits

bengals over jets- if these cat pussies can't even beat the jets then just forfeit the rest of the season

giants over 49ers- i tol' yall the niners ain't ready yet

saints over falcons- NO gonna play themselves back into the race... luckily they play in the sad arse NFC, so they'll never be out of it

texans over titans- all depends on vince young's availability, but i'm still taking hou regardless

chiefs over raiders- i am actually starting to feel the chiefs... who woulda thunk it. i expected them to lick all sorts of ass this year

steelers over broncos- this is the type of game that denver should win... at home, sunday night national tv... but i think the steelers are legit and the broncs are ready for the glue factory. they need to go back to the orange jerseys

jags over colts (monday night)- a lot of people are making this pick, so i almost feel like going the other way. but i'll stick with my og prediction

I'll take Desean Jackson with that #1 pick ......we fuckin stink.

Willie Andrews:

OH SHIT RANDY MOSS JUST MADE A SCHOOLYARD TOUCHDOWN!

HAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT!

• That had INT written all over it...but, Randy Moss is just better than everyone, so it became 6.

Frickin' crazy.

HOLY SHIT HE JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

.... does Tom Brady even SEE the second half of this game?

• Options
    Damn man, I just checked on yahoo to see how the games were going. 11/11 for 220 and 4 tds at 6:47 in the 2nd Q? Jeez. He's got a handful of completions in less than half of a game that are probably longer than Pennington's long for the year.

Why must I cry?

pats might really do triple digits on those sea mammals today... holy f**k

btw, saints fans- pierre thomas > reggie bush. i think that may actually be true, believe it or not

Go Indians !!

Go Indians !!

How many sinking ships do you want to board?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    By the way...At this moment, there are maybe 5 teams I would pay fullfreight to watch. MAYBE 5[/b].
    (NE)[/b]

Is this some way of giving your team another pat on the back ? The Patriots haven't played anybody good yet...San Diego ? Cincy ? ..........Please.

you'll finish 10-6 ......The Dolphins will finsh 8-8 ...The Jets will finish who gives a fuck........and the Bills will finish 5-11.

Next year we'll take our division back.

Hi Ed???just wanted to check in and see if you still think the Pats are pretenders?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Headline from the Philadelphia Inquirer: "Griese picked the Birds apart"

It was like KFC[/b] Harold's Chicken Shack in Philly!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    redskins/cardinals finish yesterday caused extremely rapid heart beating
    phil stop frontin on the redskins
    skins/pats next week
    finally pats get to face a real defense

phill[/b] stop frontin on the redskins

i like the redskins more than i like the eagles this season, but that ain't sayin' much

• phill[/b] stop frontin on the redskins

i like the redskins more than i like the eagles this season, but that ain't sayin' much

Yup. The Eagles have reached a Saints level of suckitude. At least we've won two straight.

YOU LET THE F*CKING BEARS GO 93 YARDS IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. GET READY TO CATCH ANOTHER BEATDOWN FROM THE SAINTS IN DECEMBER.

phill[/b] stop frontin on the redskins

Yup. The Eagles have reached a Saints level of suckitude. At least we've won two straight.

YOU LET THE F*CKING BEARS GO 93 YARDS IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. GET READY TO CATCH ANOTHER BEATDOWN FROM THE SAINTS IN DECEMBER.

calm down... you and hedgie bush have nothing to be exuberant about

• calm down... you and hedgie bush have nothing to be exuberant about

Sure we do: relishing in other, suckier teams doing even suckier than us! How did that 2 minute drill taste? B Griese sure is a beast.......

Why the hate for Reggie? He's doin alright. You didn't like the TD run and 2 pointer yesterday?

finally pats get to face a real defense

So you predict they'll only put up 35 points this time?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    we will see chickadee

• steelers over broncos- this is the type of game that denver should win... at home, sunday night national tv... but i think the steelers are legit and the broncs are ready for the glue factory. they need to go back to the orange jerseys

Don't count us out just yet!

• I loved the broncs going into last night's game, based on the ol' 'which team is more desperate, playing at home in prime time,' theory.

the Broncs saved their season right there.

Why the hate for Reggie? He's doin alright. You didn't like the TD run and 2 pointer yesterday?

I like Wedgie Tush... he's a lot tougher than I thought, I'll give him that. But he just isn't anywhere near as good as his pre-draft hype. Better blocking would help, but he still should be doing more than he's done thus far if he's really jesus in football cleats

Can i change this goddamn avatar ? Les is garbage.

Hi Ed???just wanted to check in and see if you still think the Pats are pretenders?

Who have they played ?

What happens when they have to run the ball ?

What happens when somebody actually runs the ball on them ?

They're a playoff team...They're a very good team...but all this 16-0 talk is insane.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Can i change this goddamn avatar ? Les is garbage.

Did you not see the end of the Auburn game?