NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    WOW. This dude doesn't move like a 7 footer.

CHARMIN.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Is see Yi in the same mold as Vin Baker/K.G./Bosh. Can play all three frontcourt positions.

I wonder how he and Bogut will co-exist......and where Villanueva fits as well.

• Best draft day name:

JamesOn Curry

Dude has serious scoring skills. Needs to work everything else, including moral fibre.

He was pinched for selling weed. Give me a break. It's not exactly a string of sexual assault charges.

i think spencer hawes being an in-your-face right winger is a much bigger moral offense in nba terms.

Best draft day name:

JamesOn Curry

Dude has serious scoring skills. Needs to work everything else, including moral fibre.

He was pinched for selling weed. Give me a break. It's not exactly a string of sexual assault charges.

i think spencer hawes being an in-your-face right winger is a much bigger moral offense in nba terms.

Dude is gonna catch some media hell for his I Love Bush bumper sticker. Hopefully it wont add up to much.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Is see Yi in the same mold as Vin Baker/K.G./Bosh. Can play all three frontcourt positions.

TTTOTALLY DUUUDE

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Villanueva is TOTAL GARBAGE. This kid Yi is VERY nice. His first step seems uncanny for a 7 footer. Sure, he probably needs to bulken up but I'm excited about his prospects in the NBA.

Villanueva is TOTAL GARBAGE. This kid Yi is VERY nice. His first step seems uncanny for a 7 footer. Sure, he probably needs to bulken up but I'm excited about his prospects in the NBA.

Absolutely. I'm not sold on his defense but he definitely has the KG power moves down. I wanna see what he does against Shawn Marion.

I wanna see him against some real defense.

Absolutely. I'm not sold on his defense but he definitely has the KG power moves down. I wanna see what he does against Shawn Marion.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

I'll definitely be watching Bucks games this year. Guess I'll be getting NBALP early.

I wanna see him against some real defense.

Well I think in this day and age, the World Championships is a good indicator of a player's abilities. Anybody can make a couple baskets, if he can play D and pass; then I think he'll be a very good player.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Haha 50% off J Rich jerseys, with my credit from sold out t-shirt orders ( ) I copped that cable car joint for like a twomp

• I don't know why everyone is so down on the JRIch trade from the Charlotte perspective. Dude is a baller. Brendan WRigth is an unknown quantity, albeit w/ a seemingly bright future.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Oh I am mad to see JRich go. That is my dude right there. I trust in Mully though

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Best draft day name:

JamesOn Curry

I was kidding - hence the italicized Queen's English. I will admit that I didn't phrase it correctly.

Seriously, though - the guy averaged about 3-4 turnovers per game. His assist-to-turnover ratio is like 1:2.

I'm still loving him on the Bulls.

I don't know why everyone is so down on the JRIch trade from the Charlotte perspective. Dude is a baller. Brendan WRigth is an unknown quantity, albeit w/ a seemingly bright future.

When u looked at Golden State's Roster, they really had too many scorers and/or could afford to trade one their studs. If Davis stays heathy, Ellis/Jackson/Barnes are enuff in the backcourt.
    I think Mullin was smart in fortifying the front line. Biendris aint enuff to get you to the next level.

As for Charlotte - a Backcourt of Jackson & Felton w/ Morrison at the three.
    Jordan wanted a vet to bolster than locker room. I think its a good opportunity for J-Rich to be that dude.
    Only thing is he and GS are well on the way to become regulars in the playoffs.
    I dont know where Charlotte stands.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Best draft day name:

JamesOn Curry

It's certainly a much bigger offense in my terms.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

Just fanning the flames.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

sorry dude, gotta root for the underdogs
    but I know you know I know that STAT will crush Yi haha

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

We all know that that comparison is bogus considering Bogut and Yi are virtual unknowns. Kwame Brown/Luke Walton would crush both.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

We all know that that comparison is bogus considering Bogut and Yi are virtual unknowns. Kwame Brown/Luke Walton would crush both.

The Lakers would trade Walton & Kwame for Bogut & Yi without any hesitation.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

The Lakers would trade Walton & Kwame for Bogut & Yi without any hesitation.

I wouldn't. Walton/Brown are the wave of the future. And an integral part of the Lakers filled with potential Allstars.

Walton/Brown are the wave of the future. And an integral part of the Lakers filled with potential Allstars.

^^^^Sneak preview excerpt of a soon-to-be-published masterpiece of Basketball Science?

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

The "underdog" in terms of where the fans affections lie is any Black American player, particularly those that didn't go to college; Americans are desperate for guys like Yi and Bogut to succeed.

• The "underdog" in terms of where the fans affections lie is any Black American player

The "underdog" in terms of where the fans affections lie is any Black American player

NEW YORK IS NOT AMERICA

The "underdog" in terms of where the fans affections lie is any Black American player

NEW YORK IS NOT AMERICA

u sure?

• Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

The "underdog" in terms of where the fans affections lie is any Black American player, particularly those that didn't go to college; Americans are desperate for guys like Yi and Bogut to succeed.

Dude. This is horseshit.

Bogut/Yi vs Amare/Marion

Please be serious.

Dude. This is horseshit.

U sure.....?

Bryant Reeves.

Since this is morphing into Racestrut/Bball

Ill list the overhyped Caucasoids that the NBA hypes up as the new whomever.

Jason Williams
    Keith Van Horn
    Andrew Bogut
    Tom Gugliotta
    Shawn Bradley - DONT FRONT LIKE THE NBA WAS PUSHING THIS KID TO EXCEED EXPECTATION