NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Luke Walton = $30M over 6 years
    No doubt Kobe is rethinking his trade demand at this very moment!

Luke is a nice piece on any team.

Not any team. I think his short comings are masked within the Tex Winters triangle.
    Id hate to see him try to run w/ the Golden State team.
    He's a rarity like Shane battier - SF/PF combo who does a alot of things that dont register in the stat book.
    *translation - dude isnt as athletic as the next man but makes up for it w/ savvy/willpower*
    I the right system he is that Glue guy.
    Exactly. A methodical system works well for him; not some run-and-gun, try to outscore our opponents tactic.

YI - Already!!!

I like that. Aside from the Kobes and Lebrons, Nike's been putting out some boring ass designs lately.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

YI - Already!!!

I like that. Aside from the Kobes and Lebrons, Nike's been putting out some boring ass designs lately.

They look mad comfy. I hope to see some colorways beside Black & White.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

They look mad reflective.

for that night time ballin'.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

They look mad reflective.

for that night time ballin'.

those are actually not that bad looking. good for the bigfoot ballers!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I like when he says "youthier"

Man, if there's one thing New Yorkers are good at. It's hyping shit up.
    I predict the Knicks to be like the Golden State Warriors of the East; exciting compared to earlier years, but ultimately the type of basketball that won't win you shit. You can mark my words.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I seem to recall the Warriors dethroning a 1 seed... that count as winning something? They got out of the first damn round, dunny...

the lakers did not.

The Lakers won 3 in a row, while the Warriors were posting dismal records. That's my criteria when I talk about "winning something".

REAL TALK.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The Lakers won 3 in a row, while the Warriors were posting dismal records. That's my criteria when I talk about "winning something".

REAL TALK.

MAD THAT B.DIDDY PLAYED THE POINT IN ROUND ONE; KOBE PLAYED THE FRIDGE

• Celebrating "First Round Wins" is usually the type of thing you get clowned for 'round these parts. Thought it was about rings.

haha, as a Warriors fan... you've got to be proud of something!

Now, when your squad's got an MVP, 60+ wins, a deep bench, and money in the bank... you should have rings.

• I wasn't talking about my team, is the thing.

BUT Y'ALL MUHFUCKS STAY KEEPIN MY TEAM'S NAME IN YA MOUF. GET OFF THA DILLZ.

PEACE!

I wasn't talking about my team, is the thing.

You must not have been, because then, we'd be celebrating first round disappearing acts.

• I wasn't talking about my team, is the thing.

You must not have been, because then, we'd be celebrating first round disappearing acts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    MY TEAM'S NAME IN YO MOUF

YOU NEED MY TEAM TO BIG UP YOURS.

Please. I've been shitting on your team for the past four years huss. Don't get it twitted!

• I wish you guys were this into football.

haha... football has always been my third favorite... haven't really been into it since the glory days of the niners as a kid... maybe one day they'll rise again, and you'll see me all up in your heezy.

• haha... football has always been my third favorite... haven't really been into it since the glory days of the niners as a kid... maybe one day they'll rise start cheating[/b] again, and you'll see me all up in your heezy.

Y're team is on the come-up though, you should start paying attention. Frank Gore. Vernon Davis. Patrick Willis. Etc.

cheating

n-e-wayz... yeah man I need to get back to the gridiron. My feeble mind only has but so much room though; between round ball and records, there's not much left

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Rashard Lewis to Orlando. Looks unlikely that Seattle will be getting anyone back via sign and trade.

Who does this leave them with? They're not gonna be competitive with Durant alone...

• cheating

n-e-wayz... yeah man I need to get back to the gridiron. My feeble mind only has but so much room though; between round ball and records, there's not much left

Mid-90s/Carmen Policy/Gangster mafia related/Salary Cap Explosion

Always hated the Niners growing up as a Saints fan when they were still in the NFC west and had beastly teams year after year.

• Rashard Lewis to Orlando. Looks unlikely that Seattle will be getting anyone back via sign and trade.

Who does this leave them with? They're not gonna be competitive with Durant alone...

CRAZY. It leaves them w/ a grip of "Ls" to look forward to.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    So, allegedly Rashard Lewis commits with the Magic for 5 yr/75 mil. This plus the huge extension proposed for Howard (5 yr/80 mil) leaves no money left for a solid supporting cast = 5 more frustrating years by arguably the worst managed team in the NBA.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    So, allegedly Rashard Lewis commits with the Magic for 5 yr/75 mil. This plus the huge extension proposed for Howard (5 yr/80 mil) leaves no money left for a solid supporting cast = 5 more frustrating years by arguably the worst managed team in the NBA.

Right, right. You know you're in a bad situation when you can't afford to keep Darko Milicic.

Rashard Lewis to Orlando. Looks unlikely that Seattle will be getting anyone back via sign and trade.

So much for Seattle being a playoff contender.