NCAA Tourney >>>>>>> NBA Finals

No wonder your a MAVS fan.....

YES

Hells to tha No.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Dude, please don't pretend that college ball has anything whatsoever to do with "college," with "learning" or with the best interests of "kids".

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Dude, please don't pretend that college ball has anything whatsoever to do with "college," with "learning" or with the best interests of "kids".
    kevin durant had a 3.5 GPA his freshman year

• FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Was there supposed to be something resembling a point to that observation?

Was it supposed to relate in some way to my post?

• FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Haha. I'm not. Did you really think I was?

And dude, seriously, I'm still waiting for your take on Noah's suit from last night. A good look?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Stop it.

• Oh I see. You're more interested in what goes on in the arena than on the court.

Seriously, for pure sports entertainment value vis-a-vis on-court product, the NCAA Tourney consistently kills the NBA Finals. NCAA Tourney vs. NBA Playoffs is closer.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

-Michael Dickerson.

michael dickerson i think was solid for the few years he was in the league. dude just had some real bad luck with abdominal probelsm, hernie maybe that he wasnt able to come back from. was he ballin in college w/ the wildcats?

• -Michael Dickerson.

michael dickerson i think was solid for the few years he was in the league. dude just had some real bad luck with abdominal probelsm, hernie maybe that he wasnt able to come back from. was he ballin in college w/ the wildcats?

College = Zona
    Pros = Rockets

he had a damn good rookie year but it was downhill from there.

Oh I see. You're more interested in what goes on in the arena than on the court.

Seriously, for pure sports entertainment value vis-a-vis on-court product, the NCAA Tourney consistently kills the NBA Finals. NCAA Tourney vs. NBA Playoffs is closer.

Golden State Warriors/Dallas Mavericks series > The entire NCAA season.

• Oh I see. You're more interested in what goes on in the arena than on the court.

Now y're just being hateful.

or as edp would say...HATE

b/w

Why you gotta bring up old shit? We in the offseason kid.

Oh I see. You're more interested in what goes on in the arena than on the court.

b/w

We just snappin'. Step yo game up!!!!!

b/w

We just snappin'. Step yo game up!!!!!

I know, I know...the wounds've barely healed.....

And hey, I celebrate both is my thing. College b-ball isn't what it used to be when I was in HS that's for sure, but I still enjoy the tourney.

As to the draft, don't think I don't realize that the best most of these dudes can hope for is journeyman status. Durant is the only dude I'm really riding for as an instant difference-maker.

AND AT LEAST MY TEAM MADE THE FUNKING PLAYOFFS!!!!! GO TRADE FOR ANOTHER 6'9" WHITE DUDE AND HOLLER AT YR BOY.

AND AT LEAST MY TEAM MADE THE FUNKING PLAYOFFS!!!!! GO TRADE FOR ANOTHER 6'9" WHITE DUDE AND HOLLER AT YR BOY.

Hahaha.......There u go!

Jermaine O'Neal for Dirk and youll get past the first round. (Jackson & Harrington) related.

• Yeah, I'm mad at yr damn team. They facilitated all that shit. WTF was *that* trade all about? Oh wait, that's right: strip clubs.

Miss me w/ trading Dirk. He'll get a ring. There were more factors than him. Like our coach basically handing over the series in game 1.

Yeah, I'm mad at yr damn team. They facilitated all that shit. WTF was *that* trade all about? Oh wait, that's right: strip clubs.

Heehee...

Maybe if Dirk went to strip clubs more often he'd learn to take it to the hole.

FUCK COLLEGE

FUCK KIDS

FUCK LEARNING

Haha. I'm not. Did you really think I was?

And dude, seriously, I'm still waiting for your take on Noah's suit from last night. A good look?

I can't cosign it, but I am gonna award him points for effort. At least he tried to do something different. The thing is, I know these dudes aren't picking out their own 'fits, so that means they've all got somebody giving them bad advice. I also think it can be tough to pull of a suit if you're as tall as most NBA prospects--it results in these huge expanses of fabric that just look awkward.

And, please, can we dead the practice of putting on a baseball cap with the logo of the team that drafts you? It looks indescribably bad with a suit. Not to mention--why are the brims on thsoe joints all pre-bent?

• Yeah, I'm mad at yr damn team. They facilitated all that shit. WTF was *that* trade all about? Oh wait, that's right: strip clubs.

Heehee...

Maybe if Dirk went to strip clubs more often he'd learn to take it to the hole.

(whistles) (checks calendar to see if football has started yet)

• The extra shit and the bowtie made it mad lounge-band-y.

Where was his pops? Playing a rock show or something? At least Grandpa Noah represented.

And, please, can we dead the practice of putting on a baseball cap with the logo of the team that drafts you? It looks indescribably bad with a suit. Not to mention--why are the brims on thsoe joints all pre-bent?

Thank You.

shit aint even New Era if u wanted to go that route. Dont even give out a "baseball" hat.
    U know it manditory for those kids to wear a suit, but the L just undermines the whole deal w/ some 'ole 1987 style baseball caps that no one is ever seen wearing....except maybe at college sports events.

Miss me w/ trading Dirk. He'll get a ring.

Never--how many times does he have to be exposed as softbatch before you can admit this?

some 'ole 1987 style baseball caps that no one is ever seen wearing....except maybe at college sports events.[/b]

Miss me w/ trading Dirk. He'll get a ring.

Never--how many times does he have to be exposed as softbatch before you can admit this?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Thank You.

shit aint even New Era if u wanted to go that route. Dont even give out a "baseball" hat.
    U know it manditory for those kids to wear a suit, but the L just undermines the whole deal w/ some 'ole 1987 style baseball caps that no one is ever seen wearing....except maybe at college sports events.

they are adidas hats because adidas has a uniform contract with the league right now i think. the bent brim shit is just ridiculous looking. I'm willing to bet some abercrombie&fitch-type white folks picked them out. ugh.

The extra shit and the bowtie made it mad lounge-band-y.

Where was his pops? Playing a rock show or something? At least Mama[/b] Noah represented.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    gramps showed up too, first time in the US in 3 decades, they said.

• Miss me w/ trading Dirk. He'll get a ring.

This is your worst look faux. Mad axe-to-grind-y. Next.

At the very least, please come up w/ more creative and funny ways to ridicule the man.

• Miss me w/ trading Dirk. He'll get a ring.

When he does, I'm gonna fly to New York and hunt your ass down, lil' man. If only but to laugh in your face.