DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are.

Jordan V x Air Force 1 Fusion?

Are those for real? Please say they are, and not some bullshit ass bootleg joints. And if they are real, please dont say they are on Ebay for $8,000 or some shit. Whats the deal for real, though???

those are fuckin corny. why take one of the best shoes ever (jordan 5) and mash it up with one of the worst shoes ever (af1 mid YUCK!)

• I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are.

thats criminal

thats criminal

"Release has been reported to be next Summer with a price tag of $145."

I'll buy em.

• Take off the lace locks,leave the strap open and i'm good.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are.

thats criminal

"Release has been reported to be next Summer with a price tag of $145."

I'll buy em.

[BATMON]I know how to rock them[/BATMON]

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The only pair of dunks I own. Been rocking them since 2 years ago or something. Absolutely unfadeable.

Dude I have the same joints. What's cool is they have like 3 different types of leather on them.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

[BATMON]I know how to rock them[/BATMON]

I do, but I wouldnt. This is the future of kicks though.

• Dunk HI Premiums. They go with virtually any kind of clothes. Anybody fuck with the Creative Recreation joints? I need me a pair of black on black.

I would if they had my size around here. I put alienDN onto the Cesario Highs a while ago.

batmon - what size do you wear?... i sell creative recs... i have that pair in the picture right now, but only up to a 12... i would be happy to see if i could get them if (or anybody else) is looking

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BATMON - what size do you wear?... i sell creative recs...

Thirteen

Damn, those kicks are getting some SERIOUS HATE in the comments section on that Sneaker Files page. I honestly dont see what the big problem with them are. Look pretty interesting to me. I mean fuck..Spizzikes are okay, but THESE arent?

• Today's copps.

Both limited. The AM1s are 13s though. Way too big for me but it was the last pair.

• Damn, those kicks are getting some SERIOUS HATE in the comments section on that Sneaker Files page. I honestly dont see what the big problem with them are. Look pretty interesting to me. I mean fuck..Spizzikes are okay, but THESE arent?

no, spizikes aren't okay. all of these ridiculous jordan brand concepts deserve all the hate they can get.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sonofsam,

I will holler at you when i get da funds.

SouthCrackalack,

Spizikes and whatever those J's are. They both get the Hell to the N O. The problem with shoes, music, whatever is that. when dudes start running out of ideas, it becomes this mish mosh of styles. and usually it ain't a good look, imho. but different strokes for different folks. i just like it basic.

• batmon - what size do you wear?... i sell creative recs... i have that pair in the picture right now, but only up to a 12... i would be happy to see if i could get them if (or anybody else) is looking

are those solid brown colored high tops or black? the ones in your pic, second down, with the white midsole?

if there brown, i would cop in a size 13.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    There are still a classic shape. i hardly fuck with mine anymore cuz of how played out they are now. Crazy kids droppin cash on wack colour ways really killed it

If you were buying classics that look good no matter what year it is then it wouldn't matter if some wack ass fadboys "killed it".

Best believe i only buy classic colour ways. The first six sbs thats dropped were all hot. But when every man and his dog is wearing dunks. Some times you want to be different...

In a related note i have a pair of ds jordan 3s fire red/black in a size us 10.5. PM if anyone is intrested.

• Better Pic

• Options
    BATMON - what size do you wear?... i sell creative recs...

Thirteen

12 in Converse.

• Options
    There are still a classic shape. i hardly fuck with mine anymore cuz of how played out they are now. Crazy kids droppin cash on wack colour ways really killed it

If you were buying classics that look good no matter what year it is then it wouldn't matter if some wack ass fadboys "killed it".

Best believe i only buy classic colour ways. The first six sbs thats dropped were all hot. But when every man and his dog is wearing dunks. Some times you want to be different...

Wow, is it really that bad in Australia? I think Dunks kind of tapered off a bit in NY now, of course you still see people wearing them but they're not as prevalent as they were the last couple years when every time you turned your head someone had a pair on. I'm not knocking where you at by any means, I'm actually curious how it is over there. For some reason I thought New Balance was a major shoe in Australia, maybe that's just from reading Sneaker Freaker though. I've been seeing tons of AF1's out here lately, don't know about NYC though since I don't go there much. Real shoe headz change it up every day anyway, you know that.

I think Dunks kind of tapered off a bit in NY now, of course you still see people wearing them but they're not as prevalent as they were the last couple years when every time you turned your head someone had a pair on

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I have a bunch of Dunk Hi's, none of which i've worn in a few years. They're sitting in their boxes in the closet, waiting, patiently, until everyone moves onto the next thing and forgets about them. Then maybe i'll consider digging them out.

Just gimme some DC Commands these days, thems be so comfortable.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

the hypebeast in me likes these.

but ill probably just rock more vans.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I have a bunch of Dunk Hi's, none of which i've worn in a few years. They're sitting in their boxes in the closet, waiting, patiently, until everyone moves onto the next thing and forgets about them. Then maybe i'll consider digging them out.

Just gimme some DC Commands these days, thems be so comfortable.

I cannot hang with DC's these days. Some time in the laswt five or six years they went way too puffy.

Who remembers the Embarkos, Iomis, and Kovars? That was a dope period for DC.

Stay on those VANS BSides!

• My main shoe is/has been the Air Max 1. However, I do not particularly like those HufQuakes. The black and green colors w/ the gum sole are cool, but the I am not feeling the "hufquake" print. Regardless, I know you could flip them easily, or rock them if you like them.

• I have a bunch of Dunk Hi's, none of which i've worn in a few years. They're sitting in their boxes in the closet, waiting, patiently, until everyone moves onto the next thing and forgets about them. Then maybe i'll consider digging them out.

Ahh yes. The "I'm too cool to be like everybody else" guy.

Just messin'.

• Dunk highs still kill it, but you have to wade through a lot of crap to find the good ones.

Yup, kinda like record digging. It's funny how many people here talk shit about Nike having too much crap, yet they go to thrift stores or wherever to dig for records. Recognize, fools.

A shoe like the Dunk is a classic. It's simple and plain on its own, and can go any direction depending on the colors/materials used to make it. The simple colorways (2 colors, as you mentioned) are by far the most desirable to me. I don't get into the plaid/tweed/neon/multi-fabric stuff as much. Give me a pair of all black dunk lows with gum rubber, or a pair of navy and white dunk highs, etc., and I'm happy. But at the same time, I'm not mad at the funkier stuff, certain people can work it, and that's cool. I don't hate the player OR the game. Like somebody said, Dunks are kinda on that Jordan level now, deal with it. I just like the fact that you can still get a pair of clean and simple Dunk CL or Highs for $100.

• (speaking of me not owning any Dunk High's,I am sorry to whoever on this board I spoke with about trading two pairs of my Jordan IIIs to you. I never got around to taking those photos and sending your way..but now for the life of me, i cant even remember who the hell it was I spoke with. Someone in Denver, maybe? Shit, I cant recall. If you read this, sorry about that..but hit me up via PM so we can handle that!)

Hey, that was me. It's cool, I was in the middle of dealing with some shit, buying a crib, moving, buying furniture, catching up at work, etc. I'm slowsly getting settled again. I'll have to look at the trade situation with you again and see what up. I might keep what I got now. I might still trade, I'll wait to see pics. Holler!

• batmon - what size do you wear?... i sell creative recs... i have that pair in the picture right now, but only up to a 12... i would be happy to see if i could get them if (or anybody else) is looking

are those solid brown colored high tops or black? the ones in your pic, second down, with the white midsole?

if there brown, i would cop in a size 13.

they are black