DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I can get down with the black ones..they F'd up the 90s with that top elephant/cement crack shit. The bottom was overkill enough..the top part of it looks really corny with just a little bit of cracks.
    I am guessing these are limited special releases or something, right? Not GR?

I believe only 997 release to Quickstrike accounts. Not GR.

And I agree with the AM90 assessment.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    These are dropping this weekend

I'm not feeling the AM90's but I'm gonna cop & flip to pay for the black ones which are heat.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    I have to admit, if and when I get into playing ball again..I would have to go with a mid-late 90's shoe. Something like:

yep, the mid to late 90s had the best nike basketball sneaks.

these were ridiculous

Yeah, I had those..probably the last year that I played any kind of organized ball at all(chuuuch!).

i had those kids as well
    the graphite lookin ones though
    some of my favorite joints ever

i remember switchin back and forth between those and the converse sprewells for high school games.

• where can i see more of this????????????

• Options
    I can get down with the black ones..they F'd up the 90s with that top elephant/cement crack shit. The bottom was overkill enough..the top part of it looks really corny with just a little bit of cracks.

I'm pretty sure Huf did the 90's, did he do the black one's too? I like both but won't be getting either. I was even in a shop the other day and passed on everything there, I must be in some wierd down cycle. It happens. They had three pairs of AFOne's that I wanted but I let em all slide.

• I can get down with the black ones..they F'd up the 90s with that top elephant/cement crack shit. The bottom was overkill enough..the top part of it looks really corny with just a little bit of cracks.

I'm pretty sure Huf did the 90's, did he do the black one's too? I like both but won't be getting either. I was even in a shop the other day and passed on everything there, I must be in some wierd down cycle. It happens. They had three pairs of AFOne's that I wanted but I let em all slide.

Yessir. Both by HUF. Hufquake IIs or something.

• I NEED A PAIR OF THESE. SIZE 8.5 Anybody actually try 'em?

Sorry, they only make these for man-sized feet.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Yo Batmon, found out those joints in the picture. Kobe Trainers. The ones he's wearing seem to be an exclusive colorway.

Kobe Trainer

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Anyone seen the What the dunks... Probably the worst dunk i've ever seen. yet because they are limited people are dropping stupid money on them

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Those "What the" dunks are fugly, straight up.
    $1500 for a pair of bootie looking shoes? GTFOHWTBS!
    When is the madness gonna end?
    Dunks are an institution, like AJ's now.
    For me they were played out a long time ago...
    Shoe heads talk amoungst yourselves.

Dunk? Hot or not?

• Options
    Those "What the" dunks are fugly, straight up.

Dunk? Hot or not?

Dunk HIghs are classics, as long as they don't look like that What The Dunk mess or like Jackson Pollock sneezed all over them. I still like the straightup two-color dunk, the Iowa, UNLV, Brazil, and Celtic joints are a few of my favorite shoes to wear. I like that new tweed one that Taza and Lumin were posting about a couple pages ago too, but probably wouldn't buy it since I know I wouldn't wear it. I've never been into the Lows, but that's just me.

Dunk highs still kill it, but you have to wade through a lot of crap to find the good ones.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    There are still a classic shape. i hardly fuck with mine anymore cuz of how played out they are now. Crazy kids droppin cash on wack colour ways really killed it. My friends made heaps of loot fliping the heinekien and tif dunks when they came out. Shit was bananas.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dunks are classic. No need for debate.

As far as the crazy What The Fuck Dunks, I actually like the idea. Its designs like these embraced by the publuc or not that push the envelope in the game and stretch the design possibilities.

I just dont ever fuck w/ Dunk Lows. Never liked the cut.

• Options
    There are still a classic shape. i hardly fuck with mine anymore cuz of how played out they are now. Crazy kids droppin cash on wack colour ways really killed it

If you were buying classics that look good no matter what year it is then it wouldn't matter if some wack ass fadboys "killed it".

There are still a classic shape. i hardly fuck with mine anymore cuz of how played out they are now. Crazy kids droppin cash on wack colour ways really killed it

If you were buying classics that look good no matter what year it is then it wouldn't matter if some wack ass fadboys "killed it".

SWEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I still like the straightup two-color dunk, the Iowa, UNLV, Brazil, and Celtic joints are a few of my favorite shoes to wear.

The Celtics are the last pair I bought. That was like 4+ years ago.
    Classic yes, played yes.

Classic yes, played yes.

Played like Chuck Taylors?
    Played like Air Jordans?
    Played like Air Force 1?
    Played like Nike Air Max?

These are all joints that have been worked to death but still maintain Classic status.

A fresh out the box pair of any "played" sneaker is still killin shit. Regardless.

The only pair of dunks I own. Been rocking them since 2 years ago or something. Absolutely unfadeable.

The only pair of dunks I own. Been rocking them since 2 years ago or something. Absolutely unfadeable.

Dunk HI Premiums. They go with virtually any kind of clothes. Anybody fuck with the Creative Recreation joints? I need me a pair of black on black.

Dunk HI Premiums. They go with virtually any kind of clothes. Anybody fuck with the Creative Recreation joints? I need me a pair of black on black.

I would if they had my size around here. I put alienDN onto the Cesario Highs a while ago.

Classic yes, played yes.

Played like Air Jordans?
    Played like Air Force 1?

These are all joints that have been worked to death but still maintain Classic status.

A fresh out the box pair of any "played" sneaker is still killin shit. Regardless.

Chucks = Game over. Adorned by South LA gangstas, Silverlake hipsters, and unassuming 30 year old milfs.

I would if they had my size around here. I put alienDN onto the Cesario Highs a while ago.

Word. It's a real classy look I think.

• Anyone seen the What the dunks... Probably the worst dunk i've ever seen. yet because they are limited people are dropping stupid money on them

I saw these on Ebay a couple of days ago. Several "Buy It Now" auctions up for as high as $2,800. WHUUUT? Those motherfuckers are straight BUTT.

i read an article w/ these dudes. And they wanted to be able to go to a yacht party and back to the hood in the same sneakers. Not too soft & not too hood.

• Those "What the" dunks are fugly, straight up.

Dunk? Hot or not?

Dunk HIghs are classics, as long as they don't look like that What The Dunk mess or like Jackson Pollock sneezed all over them. I still like the straightup two-color dunk, the Iowa, UNLV, Brazil, and Celtic joints are a few of my favorite shoes to wear. I like that new tweed one that Taza and Lumin were posting about a couple pages ago too, but probably wouldn't buy it since I know I wouldn't wear it. I've never been into the Lows, but that's just me.

Dunk highs still kill it, but you have to wade through a lot of crap to find the good ones.

I agree with you, Sween. Classic colorway Dunk Highs are always going to be hot to me. No matter if the P.A.T.'s(Poseur Ass Toys,Pussy ass Toys..take your pick) are rocking 'em or not. Lows on the other hand..they just don't do it for me AT ALL. They arent ugly or anything really, they just look incomplete to me.

PS-I don't even own a pair of dunks right now..but wouldnt mind having a fresh pair of high's.

(speaking of me not owning any Dunk High's,I am sorry to whoever on this board I spoke with about trading two pairs of my Jordan IIIs to you. I never got around to taking those photos and sending your way..but now for the life of me, i cant even remember who the hell it was I spoke with. Someone in Denver, maybe? Shit, I cant recall. If you read this, sorry about that..but hit me up via PM so we can handle that!)

• Classic yes, played yes.

Played like Air Jordans?
    Played like Air Force 1?

I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are. No shame in this man's game.

I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are.

Jordan V x Air Force 1 Fusion?

i read an article w/ these dudes. And they wanted to be able to go to a yacht party and back to the hood in the same sneakers. Not too soft & not too hood.

That's cool. At first, I thought they were just another Dunk wannabe, but then I tried on my friend's and instantly became a fan.

• I fuck with all of the above. No matter how "played out" they are.

Jordan V x Air Force 1 Fusion?

Are those for real? Please say they are, and not some bullshit ass bootleg joints. And if they are real, please dont say they are on Ebay for $8,000 or some shit. Whats the deal for real, though???