DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I finally found some for 2008. That's my kinda shyt right here...

more details plaese! and price?

• That black tee and dunks are nice. (Taza's post)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I finally found some for 2008. That's my kinda shyt right here...

more details plaese! and price?

these are the AF1 x Jordan V mashups.... same price as Spizikes???

• Found these yesterda.(along with a pair of toddler Jordan IIIs/elephant or cement print..whatever yall call it)

For the life of me I cant remember the name of these FORCE's I picked up. I clearly remember..89-90 style or something. My boy had a pair. Anyways..who knows what they are?

• Is this over doing it?

Well, you know me.

Garanimals

I used to rock the shit out some Garanimals.

• Found these yesterda.(along with a pair of toddler Jordan IIIs/elephant or cement print..whatever yall call it)

For the life of me I cant remember the name of these FORCE's I picked up. I clearly remember..89-90 style or something. My boy had a pair. Anyways..who knows what they are?

• Options
    Found these yesterda.(along with a pair of toddler Jordan IIIs/elephant or cement print..whatever yall call it)

Pic isn't showing for me.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Just got these today from my inside hook:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Just got these today from my inside hook:

I think I have wide feet. The Blazers start to hurt my feet after extended wear. I think FadedG was saying something similar.

I think I have wide feet. The Blazers start to hurt my feet after extended wear. I think FadedG was saying something similar.

This Nike Super Blazer Hi Premium uses Nike???s Free technology which allows for a light weight feel and supreme cushioning. The upper also uses the Free technology for added comfort.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

This Nike Super Blazer Hi Premium uses Nike???s Free technology which allows for a light weight feel and supreme cushioning. The upper also uses the Free technology for added comfort.

those just look fugly though. I can fuck with the supreme blazers and mabye the old stussy ones, but alot of them are wack looking.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yea, definitely not mad at the overall feel. I think the thick rubber sole doesn`t allow for "expanding" for people with wide-ass feet. Still, love my Blazers.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Actually i dont know much about it. It's supposed to be relased for the summer 2008 in France (and E.U. maybe). It's a mix of Jordan 5 and Air Force 1 as you can see...They call it Air Jordan x Air Force 1 Fusion. Don't ask me why...lol.

Sorry, here is a bad picture. Taken with my Dash phone.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Air Force III's, they just retro'd them about a year ago. Dope shoes from when hi-tops were actually hi.

Nice Terminators in the background there too...

• WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS?

b/w

Spizike Cements this xmas season:

• For dudes wearing high-tops wearing jeans:

Do y'all tuck your jeans in the tongue to let your kicks pop? Or just let them jean shits just fall over the tongue?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Jeez, like the Jordan XV's weren;t bad enough, they hadda laser them? I'll admit that that color blocking on those Spizikes makes them almost acceptable, but I still would never pay the retail price for them.

I never pop the tongues personally, doesn't look right on me. I think it works better for people with skinny jeans (AKA girls).

For dudes wearing high-tops wearing jeans:

Do y'all tuck your jeans in the tongue to let your kicks pop? Or just let them jean shits just fall over the tongue?

It depends on the sneaker. Not all tounges look cool out front.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    copped.

tweeeeed!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    copped.

tweeeeed!

nice.

bootcut= depends, but usually over

straight leg= in front of tongue

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    let them jean shits just fall over the tongue

It depends on the sneaker. Not all tounges look cool out front.

Right. Larger toungues can look pretty funny out front, especially with baggy jeans. I used to rock low tops with tongues out, but I don't really do that very much at all anymore. I just let the jeans ride over the kicks.

And asstro, I completely agree. The laser is like insult to injury. And I also agree on the spizikes. I would never pay retail for a pair of those, but these cements are the best looking retro so far. I'd grab 'em for $50 or something, but ~$200 is way too much for just about any shoe in my world.

copped.

tweeeeed!

nice.

I had these in my hand last week but wasnt moved to cop. The materials looked a little suspect, but the Tweed is heat.

• Got me some new skate shoes.

Zoom Team Edition

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    You skate?

b/w your avatar is like the slot machine thing in Mario 3. When I click on a link your avatar freezes on one of those seemingly infinite pics.

• You skate?

Ridden a board since the 70's. Never got that good due to lack of commitment. I still progress, though. Will always skate for fun as long as I can.