DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• What do yall think about these new Puma's?
    img src=http://www.karmaloop.com/Vendor/PUM/zoom/345487-02Slvrzoom1.jpg?

There just a Nike Vandals BITE.

Definitely, and those shits going for $160!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What do yall think about these new Puma's?
    Definitely, and those shits going for $160!

Gore Tex Joints

Nike Zoom LeBron V - China Exclusive.

• Nike Zoom LeBron V - China Exclusive.

gross.

• I have to admit, if and when I get into playing ball again..I would have to go with a mid-late 90's shoe. Something like:

(except the original black ones)

• What do yall think about these new Puma's?

What exactly makes them a Vandal bite? I don't think they look anything like vandals. Is it because they are mids with a strap? Might as well say they're biting air force 1 mids...

• Gore Tex Joints

Definitely better than the gore-tex one piece from last winter. I did like the gore tex AF1 mid, but the colors were mad Dockers. That's a good sneaker for wintery areas though, I've been wanting some.

Gore Tex Joints

Definitely better than the gore-tex one piece from last winter. I did like the gore tex AF1 mid, but the colors were mad Dockers. That's a good sneaker for wintery areas though, I've been wanting some.

"Mad Dockers" - exactly. They need to flip some colors w/ out the whole Neon 80's retro thing.

• I have to admit, if and when I get into playing ball again..I would have to go with a mid-late 90's shoe. Something like:

yep, the mid to late 90s had the best nike basketball sneaks.

these were ridiculous

• Gore Tex Joints

"Mad Dockers" - exactly. They need to flip some colors w/ out the whole Neon 80's retro thing.

Definitely. What ever happened to simple, classic colorways? Nike still does 'em every now and again, and those are usually the joints I try to cop. Two or three colors is enough for one shoe, and they don't all have to scream "look at me!".

Gore Tex Joints
    Definitely. What ever happened to simple, classic colorways? Nike still does 'em every now and again, and those are usually the joints I try to cop. Two or three colors is enough for one shoe, and they don't all have to scream "look at me!".

U know I like loud shit, but just bacause its Fall doesnt mean ur stuck w/ earthtones.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I NEED A PAIR OF THESE. SIZE 8.5 Anybody actually try 'em?

Gore Tex Joints

Rain boots.

I NEED A PAIR OF THESE. SIZE 8.5 Anybody actually try 'em?

Im not feelin these. he switched to the Soldiers during last years playoffs. there a whole lot lighter than the Zoom IV.

yep, the mid to late 90s had the best nike basketball sneaks.

these were ridiculous

Yeah, I had those..probably the last year that I played any kind of organized ball at all(chuuuch!).

• I returned my patent leather J's so I could get those Kidd's.

I like this particular colorway, and the simplicity in design. Reminds me of the old black/white team Nike joints with the detachable strap shit......anybody remember these??? Don't remember the name.

By the way, what are these that my man is rockin?

• SIZE 8.5

SIZE 8.5

My game is obviously bigger.

• SIZE 8.5

Damn, I didnt notice that. Thats a small ass shoe. I bet you have no problems finding shit in your size. Seems like places are always running out of my size quick as hell(10.5/11)

SIZE 8.5

Damn, I didnt notice that. Thats a small ass shoe. I bet you have no problems finding shit in your size. Seems like places are always running out of my size quick as hell(10.5/11)

Naw you got all the small-footed Philipinos/Japanese/Koreans/Chinese copping that size.

• SIZE 8.5

Naw you got all the small-footed Philipinos/Japanese/Koreans/Chinese copping that size.

yea, but were talking about basketball kicks, not kung fu slippers...

Naw son, I make my Kung Fu slippas. Back on track, fellas.

I dont know????

Kobe Zoom II Strength

Kobe Zoom II Lite

I love simple designs like that. Looks like one of those Team Nike shoes that come in 10 or so colors in Eastbay.

• These are dropping this weekend

I'm not feeling the AM90's but I'm gonna cop & flip to pay for the black ones which are heat.

• Options
    These are dropping this weekend

I'm not feeling the AM90's but I'm gonna cop & flip to pay for the black ones which are heat.

I could've sworn I saw those 90's go for 250 on flightclub this week. I like both, especially the gums on the black.

• These are dropping this weekend

I could've sworn I saw those 90's go for 250 on flightclub this week. I like both, especially the gums on the black.

Yeah, they got a few but they aren't officially out yet.

• I can get down with the black ones..they F'd up the 90s with that top elephant/cement crack shit. The bottom was overkill enough..the top part of it looks really corny with just a little bit of cracks.
    I am guessing these are limited special releases or something, right? Not GR?